Search found 77 matches

Return

by The_Wookie
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

I dont give a fuck about who gets the top 1 or 2 or 3 games. The year is so much more than that.

Incidentally over the weekend totaal Rugby league ratings 4.548m, total AFL ratings 3.536m. NRL take a 1 million viewer lead for the year and a lead on average match broadcasts of 18,000 per game.
by The_Wookie
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

the only people i see repeatedly melting down at the moment are any league fan responding to anyone who dares put things into any kind of context out of some fear that leagues achievements are somehow lessened by it.
by The_Wookie
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the only people i see repeatedly melting down at the moment are any league fan responding to anyone who dares put things into any kind of context out of some fear that leagues achievements are somehow lessened by it. The 'ol "context" excuse lololol!! It appears that everything in fumble ...
by The_Wookie
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Lol I love this time of year I just don't see all these supposed meltdowns in here though. Obviously meltdowns would be lovely ammo.... But they just aren't happening. no one has melted down. We have this situation here where the league folks make pronouncements and you arent allowed to discuss the...
by The_Wookie
Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

You've had a gutful? hahaha. Pal, if this job (lolololololol) is too hard for ya resign!!!! Lol who said it was too hard? Hand it over. Get out. Forget about this lamentable site. Your temperate is not suited to this environment. It is proven every day. You are incapable of growing this site or hav...
by The_Wookie
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

previous post only included the premiership season and origin.
This included everything - presason, rep fixtures, premiership season, womens origin, aflw.
by The_Wookie
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm singin' in the rain Just singin' in the rain What a glorious feeling I'm happy again I'm laughin' at clouds So dark up above The sun's in my heart And I'm ready for love Let the stormy clouds chase Everyone from the place Come on with the rain but but but you seem to carry on that it only ever ...
by The_Wookie
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

next person to mention stalking gets a permanent ban.
Ive had it with the tit for tat posts and reports.
Move on with your lives.
by The_Wookie
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State of Origin - the greatest game of all

In 2017 we were lucky for about half the season or so to get metro splits for Fox ratings, so ive compared thecombined average crwd/ave fta/ave fox ratings for all sydney nrl and afl teams over that period where all figures are available, so we can put paid to this - this is home and away figures fo...
by The_Wookie
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:27 am Yep
The afl fans have to know where the money come from
They just can't bring themselves to face it .
It doesn't go well with the propaganda of how well they're doing .
Or we dont take flying leaps of assumption based on feelings and fuck all else.
by The_Wookie
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great pal. Because I'll be doing it repeatedly. And who cares what you think??? You're just a mug punter who counts ratings. I mean it ain't that hard. You didn't even post 'em last week. Is the AFL tanking again Wooksie??? Do tell pal. Cat got ya tongue?? Its hard enough that few other people have...
by The_Wookie
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Media week/spy AFL Sat : 345 Metro + regionals ????? (guestimate 120) [142,000 ] Fox = 624 + 2nd game in Adelaide (delayed) guestimate 70k [ 71,000 Delayed) + 2nd game in Perth - guesstimate 100k [ 129,000 ] + 2nd game in Brisbane - guestimate 40k [ 31,000 ] = 1.31 ---------------------------------...
by The_Wookie
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Maybe this will help - all from 2018.

by The_Wookie
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anglofl Sydney FTA ratings this round; 20,000, 19,000, 31,000. TOTAL Ratings outside NSW/QLD for the NRL 21,000 13,000 20,000. Both are poor. I assume that is your point pal?? Actually my point is that its a bit rich having a go at Sydney tv audiences when the entirety of the NRL tv audience outsid...