Search found 77 matches

Return

by The_Wookie
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ‘Staggering growth’ in Chinese AFL audience

you bumped a 3 year old thread for this. get a fucking life.
by The_Wookie
Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Terry wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:46 pm His data was always accurate pal. It was his comments & interpretations of certain parts of his data that I regularly used to debunk & tear apart.
debunk and tear apart lol. making statements and declaring yourself the winner of the argument doesnt make it so.
by The_Wookie
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Club Memberships

Head office money is not revenue idiot. How could they be making anything when all their so called supporters would fit in a phone booth. Thickshit. Head office revenue and membership revenue are reported separately. And just for comparison Match Returns (Membership/Season Tickets & Gate) GWS –...
by The_Wookie
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

Wook in your opinion, with the physicality of league and union of how physical demanding the game can be. would you say this would effect grassroots of this sport ? I doubt it. There is anecdotal stuff out there about the size of kids and the fear that they could be hurt by larger kids, and these f...
by The_Wookie
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Plays Richmond in the WCC?

Mate, i have had enough of TV, I dont need programming, I dont need channelling and I dont need propaganda. look I like having fun with you guys trolling about sport, the rest of it can go to hell. I dont even have a tv these days, I stream parra games and that's it, when i can be bothered these da...
by The_Wookie
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

pussycat wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:24 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:15 pm slightly less revenue? the fuck you smoking
NRL revenue Up $32m!
So what? they are still 238 million behind. This is like claiming an improvement award is better than a gold medal. ffs.
by The_Wookie
Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Plays Richmond in the WCC?

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:02 am Have a look at the threads that get started around SOO time
Lol the jealousy is hilarious .
We arent jealous of your state of origin. We miss ours - you know the one we started before you.
Theres a big difference.
by The_Wookie
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Battle of the Codes .

I thought we weren’t going to mention certain people’s obsessions and traits ? Of family .... etc etc Have a cry and put me on ignore, the guy has a missing chromosome or two. So we can point out AFLcrap obvious mental health issues ? Can you shut the fuck up about other people and their issues? Ne...
by The_Wookie
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Club Memberships

as the final game got a 20k plus crowd you ignore the rest of the games that were played there that season and how they fell away you claim it isn't the new stadium the minnows eels average 12871 at their game games since 1957 they averaged 11175k in 2018 14346k in 2017 14346k in 2016 13929k in 201...
by The_Wookie
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL v RL which code has gotten the most GOVT $$$$?

Wookie has been any talk of revamping the great southern stand of the MCG seeing it has been around since the early 90s? Any stadium or stand now says that old seems to be considered obsolete and money needs to be wasted on it Stand had a refurbishment a couple of years ago, but the MCC isnt planni...
by The_Wookie
Thu May 28, 2020 11:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 300 Million people world wide to watch Rugby League re-start!!!!

PVL is dictating to a sport that could barely tie its own shoe laces together while running it out of Racing NSW's HQ. Its fucking laughable. Once the Storm decided to move to Albury, and the Warriors to Tamworth, all he needed was the QLD gov and he was gold. Mclachlan had to move 2 teams from SA, ...
by The_Wookie
Fri May 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 300 Million people world wide to watch Rugby League re-start!!!!

This is quiet funny - hilarious really wookie. If the NRL can hardly tie its shoe laces together then what's that say about the AFL and other Australian sports that attracts less viewers and generates less revenue each year? What ever he needed to do he did. Though I can remember a lot of doubting ...
by The_Wookie
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

someone will have it I am sure. So can we have someone do a chart of total ratings week by week comparison of the home and away series thus far for each code. Would be good to compare. You know - AFL NRL Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 etc etc Just a simple side by side comparison. Wookie did this But is unab...
by The_Wookie
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

games that drew 1.5 million on their ear 10 years ago on FTA alone in the NRL now struggle to get to 1 million on FTA , PTV .. & streaming devices combined despite the population of NRL states increasing by 1.5 million in that time !! so fucking what? AFL ratings havent changed much in 15 years...
by The_Wookie
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ill find the article when? here dopey this is what he wrote at the time , he brushes over it a bit here but was on several TV shows at the time as well , & went into more detail about how it would affect the NRL ratings & it would be significant. He was dead right. 4 Million potential viewe...