Search found 48 matches

Return

by The_Wookie
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

How about you get some fucking comprehension. An organisation isnt doing its fucking job if it isnt trying to reduce the amount of bad press it gets. If you think the NRL doesnt at least try to get ahead of the game then you really are a fucking tool. You're carrying on about a 8 year old article li...
by The_Wookie
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

are you claiming that revenue is 'leading the way'? Im claiming that Revenue is growing at a much faster rate. Pretty much like everything else. Ps enjoy that silver medal :cheers: lol ok. Im sure the AFL - which by the way made 220m more in 2017 than the ARLC did this year, probably more than 250m...
by The_Wookie
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 pm
Homo - Phobic

Homo = Homosapian

Phobia = Fear

I do not fear man.

Use the proper word for them, "homosexuals".
Or I can start issuing bans for fucking hate speech. Knock it off or fuck off back to LU.
by The_Wookie
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The_Wookie wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:59 am
Im guessing AFL revenue will hit 780m this year
well i was off by 2m.

by The_Wookie
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

The AFL really couldnt give a damn about international AFL. Ask any one overseas that tries to get funding - theres fuck all to be had. AFL exhibtion matches are primarily about sponsor dollars - even if the league touts other benefits - while international combines are about bringing talent here, n...
by The_Wookie
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Yet where are the afl club grounds that are paid for by the tax payer? The clubs have received one off small grants but pay for training facilities out of their own pockets Essendon, Collingwood, Eagles, freo etc have spent30 million plus of their own money yet nrl seems to have the taxpayer pay fo...
by The_Wookie
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl in China - 2019

KE - your posts will continue to be deleted until you get this one thing through your thick head. I dont answer to you and Im fed up with your bullshit. And Ill continue deleting posts you make in a similar fashion until Beaussie tells me otherwise.
by The_Wookie
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

The AFL is likely to win the week by a lazy million or so viewers.

When Adelaide ratings are included it should come in about 5.039m (ave 560k) for the AFL to 3.8m (ave 475k) for the NRL.
by The_Wookie
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL even awards a point if you hit the post

Yeah but i mean its cool if you have a scoring section thats the entire width of the field and you just need to fall over it to score.
by The_Wookie
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Beaussie wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:21 pm
Love your dedication and ongoing detailed analysis of all things TV ratings Wookie. Very informative 👍🏼
found more time this season to get stuff done, so should get updated regularly.
by The_Wookie
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

No. the offer is apparently 2.4m according to Footy Classified the other night. Apparently much more than the previous deal. The Giants issue isnt that the Thunder couldnt assist more, its that they did nothing at all and are complaining they arent getting enough money out of a deal that the RAS and...
by The_Wookie
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NRL's female fans dwindling

lol Penrith would have bailed at 250k
While Panthers group CEO Brian Fletcher said “I looked at the financials last year and recommended to the board we don’t put a team in. It would have torn up $250,000.”
by The_Wookie
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL Round 2 of the 2019 AFL Season finished with good ratings being reported by Seven for both Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs and the AFL Womens Grand Final. A total of 4.549 million viewers watched the mens footy over 9 matches with 2.996 million watching on Seven/7mate and 1.553 million watching on F...
by The_Wookie
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ive got nothing from 7 PR or Fox yet

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

PeterQ
  • Last Visited: 18 Aug 2019
  • Team: Rabbitohs
  • Total posts: 0