Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Ive got nothing from 7 PR or Fox yet
by The_Wookie
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am Oh dear . It's gunna be a long long year .
There are realities that league folks simply wont open their eyes to, in much the same way as AFL folks were blind to regionals for so long.
by The_Wookie
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There At It Again!

Adelaides problem is they count email list members - its a club promotional membership number - the AFL whittles this down when they do their mid year audit. its also not the revelation Cornes makes it out to be, this has been a thing at Adelaide since 2016. The problem with GWS members is that the ...
by The_Wookie
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lat night's ratings: 1.05m for the NRL 992k for the AFL Thank god for those Broncos hey? 6-1 Nine say 950k for the NRL National average audience: 950,000 Nine national average audience: 675,000 (5 City: 413,000 / Regional: 262,000) Fox League national average audience: 275,000 o 413,000 5 City Metr...
by The_Wookie
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Down almost 500k this week , it would seem the AFL are back in free fall mode. Say what? Your a fucking moron. its the 4th consecutive week they've hit the 4 million mark. They havent done that in years. And their average figures are up 20 fucking percent. NRL is down 4% on last year - freeeeeee fa...
by The_Wookie
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The AFL have had 4 rounds. Rd3 had 3 games last year : 4 games this year. Rd 4 had 3 games this 4 games this year. LoL's , No they couldn't as Melbourne didn't play any day games of Saturday last year. as Wookie said, last year's figures included Easter which rates very well, including 5 FTA games ...
by The_Wookie
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:03 pm You might be claiming the gold a tad early Wookie. There's a long long time to go in this season.
Thats not how gold claiming works from what ive seen.
by The_Wookie
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What about AFL Finals which have massively outrated NRL ones in recent years. What about the AFL preseason and AflW? I mean if we start counting "rugby league" ie. Origin, Tests and preseason...what about SANFL, WAFL, and VFL broadcasts - I can tell you now all 3 outright the Intrust Cup i...
by The_Wookie
Sun May 05, 2019 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:42 pm Seems to be a lot of cowardly attacks from AFL fans.
Well theres a lot more of the AFL fans at matches in the first place, so the chances of fuckwits are exponentially higher.
by The_Wookie
Fri May 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

KE. Next time you spam shit across the board to get attention to your chosen thread will get you a ban. What the! ... bloody dickens is this trollop! :****: I wake up, take a leisurely stroll to my local fancy cafe, order my eggs Benedict with a squeeze of lemon and a rasher of bacon on the side an...
by The_Wookie
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

so with origin included and ONLY the AFLs Premiership season counted - the NRL are ahead by 22,000 viewers, with 4 less matches played in total. (Theres another million AFL preseason viewers not counted)
by The_Wookie
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

You have noticed i have responded.. i will respond when i get decent question. when Wookie releases his streaming figures every week always top 5 are NRL matches.. (i have noticed he has not done so past couple weeks, as I think he is unable to publish Oz Tam figures. do you mean the TV blackbox up...
by The_Wookie
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And as far as our SOO and Internationals are concerned we'll kindly tell you fumbling folk to suck it up baby lololololol!!!!!!! Go Blues!!!!!! Go Roos!!!!! Cool so next time you feel like you need to bitch about NRLOLS reasonings, Ill feel free to delete your unwarranted spam. Thanks for playing.