AFL 2016 first game of the finals - reflective of the lopsided to billio season??

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

AFL 2016 first game of the finals - reflective of the lopsided to billio season??

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well folks, you wouldn't know it in Sydney but there's actually a final going on in the afl at the moment.... :o

It's western bull dogs vs west coast eagles and there's quite a cwowd in Perth watching their eagles play.

And while swines will cwy and cwy like "you never played marngrook ke, you hate the game", I watch and know the game quite well and I'm almost certain I'd burn swines if he was marking me on the afl field :oops: ...I enjoy the game when it's played well but I do hate the afl as an org as since the early 2000s the org has been disgracefully led and the game has taken a toll as a result.

Now members and guests I can tell you from experience that this first match of the afl 2016 finals is absolutely shithouse viewing! :/; completely rubbish game. It started with western Bulldogs missing an open goal from 20metres out. Yes :lol: that's right completely unmarked professional afl player running towards goal and fucking bungled it left of the wide posts with no cross bar from 20metres out :(/ :_<> :(/ then western Bulldogs went on to score another three or four misses that were very easy shots before west coast eagles went on to finally slot a goal...and yes 'score' and 'miss' is quite an odd thing to put to describe the same thing I know 8-[ :lol:

Anyway it's now three quarter time and the games got no better. The Eagles have played shithouse in front of their own crowd and the Bulldogs have had a big lead which hasn't looked like changing since 10mins into the second quarter.

Yep it's been an unskilled lopsided snore fest tonight folks.

I dearly hope the $35 I've spent to go watch tmws match will bring me a much better match. rest assured tho, I will def call it how it is :D

Yours sincerely,
KE the member who brings you the real story.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL 2016 first game of the finals - reflective of the lopsided to billio season??

Post by Pete_09 »

King I bet u enjoyed the Mark Jacko Jackson interview on open mike the other night.

He hates modern day AFL also
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Re: AFL 2016 first game of the finals - reflective of the lopsided to billio season??

Post by Terry »

Didn't watch the game, didn't know it was on actually. Not surprising the fumblers played to their usual standard. Lets hope the all Sydney fumble fest produces something resembling a professional sporting contest - I'm not too confident though.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote:
Didn't watch the game, didn't know it was on actually. Not surprising the fumblers played to their usual standard. Lets hope the all Sydney fumble fest produces something resembling a professional sporting contest - I'm not too confident though.
Lol
Neither am I
Maybe if they take away the unco one point posts the uncos will learn to kick straight .

As for catching a ball without fumbling ...lol ain't gunna happen .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

yep really top sided, Eagles hot favorites to win last nite & the Doggies getting up. lop sidded all the way
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Well folks, you wouldn't know it in Sydney but there's actually a final going on in the afl at the moment.... :o

It's western bull dogs vs west coast eagles and there's quite a cwowd in Perth watching their eagles play.

And while swines will cwy and cwy like "you never played marngrook ke, you hate the game", I watch and know the game quite well and I'm almost certain I'd burn swines if he was marking me on the afl field :oops: ...I enjoy the game when it's played well but I do hate the afl as an org as since the early 2000s the org has been disgracefully led and the game has taken a toll as a result.

Now members and guests I can tell you from experience that this first match of the afl 2016 finals is absolutely shithouse viewing! :/; completely rubbish game. It started with western Bulldogs missing an open goal from 20metres out. Yes :lol: that's right completely unmarked professional afl player running towards goal and fucking bungled it left of the wide posts with no cross bar from 20metres out :(/ :_<> :(/ then western Bulldogs went on to score another three or four misses that were very easy shots before west coast eagles went on to finally slot a goal...and yes 'score' and 'miss' is quite an odd thing to put to describe the same thing I know 8-[ :lol:

Anyway it's now three quarter time and the games got no better. The Eagles have played shithouse in front of their own crowd and the Bulldogs have had a big lead which hasn't looked like changing since 10mins into the second quarter.

Yep it's been an unskilled lopsided snore fest tonight folks.

I dearly hope the $35 I've spent to go watch tmws match will bring me a much better match. rest assured tho, I will def call it how it is :D

Yours sincerely,
KE the member who brings you the real story.
Hey FIGJAM - have I upset you? You seem to be focusing a little bit on me hahaha me thinks he doesn't like being asked about his extensive career in AF! Hahaha have an issue here's a tissue FIGJAM! :/;
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

FIGJAMBOT ALERT
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Nice game tonight to watch.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Fred wrote:
it was a brilliant game. had everything in it could of gone either way
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Fred wrote:
it was a brilliant game. had everything in it could of gone either way

Pity about the other three finals games in the afl last weekend :roll:

All lopsided to billio!

:roll:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

You're kidding right. The swans v giants was enthralling, the hawks v cats .... how goos ans the dogs v eagles was great watching. Did not see the north v adelaide game.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans v giants was done and dusted 6mins into 3/4 time. Gws ripped the shit out of a lacklustre swans. The second quarter was decent viewing tho.

I was at the game and many other swans and gws supporters agree with exactly what I said Fred so just deal with the truth why don't ya.

Dogs v eagles was a whopping as was north Adelaide. Common Fred, did you ever bother to look at the score board and who was dominating these games? Or do you just watch the sport for the scantily clad gents running round after a ball? It's ok if you solely do the latter, just don't profess to know about the competition in the game ok? :)

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think looking at the final score is misleading in some instances. Swans giants case in point. In was a ripper of a game. Whereas storm Cowboys was a bit of a snore fest although close.

The thing is we also have the top side losing in swans and west coast who were massive favourites losing so hardly supports being lopsided.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Fred wrote:
I think looking at the final score is misleading in some instances. Swans giants case in point. In was a ripper of a game. Whereas storm Cowboys was a bit of a snore fest although close.

The thing is we also have the top side losing in swans and west coast who were massive favourites losing so hardly supports being lopsided.
AFL is a far more higher and quicker scoring game the League. a 40/50 point margin at 3 quater time in a game can easily be rained in or blow out to a larger score
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

40 to 50 points is a fair margin at 3 quarter time may be hard to pull back but get your point.
Veni, vidi, vici