1. Not that low.AngloFootballLeague wrote: ↑Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm1. Derby number at scg well down also.The_Wookie wrote: ↑Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:59 pm1. No fixture at the showgrounds is ever going to be the biggest. Capacity alone would tell you that even if sold out it still wont match the Swans AVERAGE crowd at the SCG dumbass.
2. Participation means fuck all at the professional level.
3. My hat hangs on attendance, revenue, sponsorship, tv ratings, membership etc etc.
Unlike the NRL, the AFL is more than just a tv show.
2. Moving goal posts - just professional now, huh?
3. Anglofl ratings in NSW are shit. Membership numbers rubbish with 2 game deals & counting pets. Swans gain sponsorship because of eyeballs watching them, but majority of eyeballs interstate. Millions spent on gws, revenue can't match that.
2. Actually Ive said all along that at the professional level the AFL is number 2 - go back and read my friend.
3. Maybe the ratings are shit, but they are still better than soccers ratings in NSW. Membership numbers stand up against everyone elses membership number, sponsors are where you find them in national competitions, and the amount spent on the clubs is irrelevant in this equation.
Do some fucking research you twat.