Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by truthbomber »

WookieReturns wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:24 am
truthbomber wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:03 pm


lol?

like the lols for the TV audience in Sydney for big Bart Frunkwins big 350th game last night ?

lol like that ?
thats some classic goal post shifting
well
if the gutless turd won't discuss it in the appropriate thread , typical of the cherry picking wanker
i'll pursue him in other threads :twisted:
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm
Team: brisbane bears
Location:
Has thanked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Bbear »

50000 members for the Broncos is a very poor number considering until recently they were the only club in a RL heartland city of over 2 million residents.
The lions membership numbers are impressive for a club competing in a RL state.
Gold coast Suns membership number is also fair.

NRL fans must hate that graph, it's embarrassing.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18930
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has thanked: 107 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bbear wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:54 pm
50000 members for the Broncos is a very poor number considering until recently they were the only club in a RL heartland city of over 2 million residents.
The lions membership numbers are impressive for a club competing in a RL state.
Gold coast Suns membership number is also fair.

NRL fans must hate that graph, it's embarrassing.
Lol why would it be embarrassing ?
Memberships have only been pushed in RL the last decade whilst being a member of a fumble club is some sort of passage of right for those stuck in the wasteland states .
RL fans were members of Leagues clubs that were Part of the RL club .

We have had plenty of growth in the last decade but you keep wanking over your sport that had a very long head start on memberships & not a real lot to offer outside that .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4626
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has thanked: 5 times
Been liked: 167 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Terry »

Bbear wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:54 pm
50000 members for the Broncos is a very poor number considering until recently they were the only club in a RL heartland city of over 2 million residents.
The lions membership numbers are impressive for a club competing in a RL state.
Gold coast Suns membership number is also fair.

NRL fans must hate that graph, it's embarrassing.
Yeah that graph is terrible pal, RL folk can hardly sleep at night lolololol!!!! And you must just hate yaself to take the precious time to follow the Bronco's membership numbers so closely you feel the need to bag 50k of 'em.

I suggest you get a life pal. Look on the bright side. Maybe spend a bit of time watching the Bronco's play. They're goin' great pal. As are TV numbers.

Always look on the bright side of life!!! I could write a song about that lolololol!!!!!!!!!
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:35 am
Team: Brisbane Lions
Location: Brisbane
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Pete__09 »

Lets put this into perspective.

Melbourne is AFL heartland & the city has a population of 5 Million people with around 750,000 members of the AFL. The Storm have about 15,000 members.

Brisbane is Rugby League heartland & has a population of 2.28 million yet has only 50,000 members for the broncos. The lions have about 40,000 members. Pretty close for Rugby League heartland.

I will not even go into Sydney as its just not a sporting city that gets passionate about sport. I am guessing this is the case because Rugby League is the main sport there & its terrible. But I will say this & that is I bet the Swans are the most popular football club in that terrible city in relation to membership numbers.
These users liked the author Pete__09 for the post:
Quolls2019 (Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:39 pm)
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18930
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has thanked: 107 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:53 am
Lets put this into perspective.

Melbourne is AFL heartland & the city has a population of 5 Million people with around 750,000 members of the AFL. The Storm have about 15,000 members.

Brisbane is Rugby League heartland & has a population of 2.28 million yet has only 50,000 members for the broncos. The lions have about 40,000 members. Pretty close for Rugby League heartland.

I will not even go into Sydney as its just not a sporting city that gets passionate about sport. I am guessing this is the case because Rugby League is the main sport there & its terrible. But I will say this & that is I bet the Swans are the most popular football club in that terrible city in relation to membership numbers.
Read my post above Pete .
You might have a clue then .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:35 am
Team: Brisbane Lions
Location: Brisbane
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Pete__09 »

I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
These users liked the author Pete__09 for the post:
Quolls2019 (Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:39 pm)
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by truthbomber »

Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:53 am
Lets put this into perspective.

Melbourne is AFL heartland & the city has a population of 5 Million people with around 750,000 members of the AFL. The Storm have about 15,000 members.

Brisbane is Rugby League heartland & has a population of 2.28 million yet has only 50,000 members for the broncos. The lions have about 40,000 members. Pretty close for Rugby League heartland.

I will not even go into Sydney as its just not a sporting city that gets passionate about sport. I am guessing this is the case because Rugby League is the main sport there & its terrible. But I will say this & that is I bet the Swans are the most popular football club in that terrible city in relation to membership numbers.
:hmm:

:-k

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

perspective ?
oh petey you fumbling spa^^stic , summa yr best above
The Storm have 30K members atm... I mean ,, the graph is there .. did you not even read it ?

fact is
the paddle pop wions had 40K members when they were handed 3 flags by the aflol 20 years ago
most $30 fridge magnet & bumper sticker memberships about half from vicderpia ... & they have not grown one iota since ... not one

the Broncos had about 10K members in 2003 , here they are 20 years later & have 50K members
so

who's grown ?

plus this is in a year when the Dolphins have come in & according to the singlet clad twats in here were going to eat into & erode the support for the Broncos , but... as per usual they weren't even close to being correct about that & in fact it was the exact opposite ... The Broncos have grown their supporter base & the Dolphins with their 35K members have become the 2nd biggest sporting team in the QLD capital in the space of 3 months
:cool:

theres some perspective for ya Petey :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
Last edited by truthbomber on Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by truthbomber »

Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pm
I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 45 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pm
I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
That is not even close to being true.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9353
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 98 times
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Fred »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pm
I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
That is not even close to being true.

I know Collingwood got rid of their pubs with pokies. How many footy clubs in victoria currently have Pokies?
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pm
I read your post & that is why I sent mine. You guys have had no growth in the last 10 years. Without the pokies your silly sport would be broke.
without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
That is not even close to being true.
its gospel fumbler

gospel
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:09 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm


without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
That is not even close to being true.

. How many footy clubs in victoria currently have Pokies?
all of em fweddy
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 45 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:25 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
truthbomber wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm


without pokies
15 of the 18 racistball clubs would fold too Petey you utter knob :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

the NRL
real growth

klanball
nothing but stagnation , with pet memberships & fridge magnets :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
That is not even close to being true.
its gospel fumbler

gospel

Four AFL clubs – Carlton, Essendon, Richmond and St Kilda – own a total of eight card rooms and 670 poker machines, according to a recent analysis of data from the Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 45 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Broncos on their way to 50,000 members

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:27 pm
Fred wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:09 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm


That is not even close to being true.

. How many footy clubs in victoria currently have Pokies?
all of em fweddy
Four AFL clubs – Carlton, Essendon, Richmond and St Kilda – own a total of eight card rooms and 670 poker machines, according to a recent analysis of data from the Victorian Gambling and Casino Control Commission.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Amazon [Bot], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest