Search found 5 matches

Return

by Terry
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 'They'll always complain': Danger slams AFLX critics

Excuse me, where did I even comment or as you put it... “defend, defend, defend”? Go on Terry, please explain. Perhaps going forward you could learn to read what’s actually posted and be informed before you hit the reply button you imbecile. Gee pal, I looked at the thread and golly gee whizz it wa...
by Terry
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Womens R.L to rival AFL

Nrlolol, cut it out. Who cares when people post? If you get banned please come back with a different name When it’s regularly minutes after I do! Check out the actual times of when 🚽ers reply’s it’s regularity moments after! Then again I’ve got him triggered sitting there in front of his computer r...
by Terry
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Giant leap: GWS fans clinch deal to buy stadium naming rights

Well, well, well...…….who woulda known. On the facts I was 100% correct. Sydney Thunder are disputing the naming rights. On my opinion that GWS tried to turn a shit sandwich into a Lobster Thermidor I suspect I will also be proved correct. The last paragraph of the article above is instructive: GWS ...
by Terry
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

LIVE: NRL RAIDERS V EELS FOX LEAGUE 248,000 2 LIVE: NRL DRAGONS V BULLDOGS FOX LEAGUE 191,000 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wonder how the afl went? :(/ :(/ :(/ LIVE: AFL ST KILDA V HAWTHORN FOX FOOTY 123,000 But wait! theres more :...
by Terry
Thu May 02, 2019 3:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sydney AFL going down the gurgler - and quick!!!!!

After decades of being at or near the top of the fumbleball tree it appears the Swans are finally slipping down the ladder and into obscurity in Australia's biggest and greatest city. It's not a surprise after being propped up by fumblehouse with the big freeby otherwise known COLA being stripped of...

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

ejbeck
  • Last Visited: 15 May 2019
  • Team: geelong
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username