Search found 155 matches

Return

by Terry
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

I’ll ask this and see if you can answer or agree without confabulation. Who wins Friday night ratings generally? Who wins finals rating generally ? Its either nrl or afl. One answer. This really is tedious and boring. Freddo...........I have stated this many many many many many many times. RL has 3...
by Terry
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: but but but expansion

what a stupid thread... Woman's r.l. to rival AFL ......absolutely ridiculous Woman's r.l. to rival AFLW ......... still ridiculous. Let he who is innocent of ridiculous posts be the only ones to criticise. Um pal, I think Leeroy is pointing out that under the current circumstances it is STUPID to ...
by Terry
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Not sure what you mean here? Leeroy is alluding to the fact Eddie seems to think if the Suns come good they will win the hearts and minds of Qlder's. Which of course is idiotic stupidity. He thinks Ed might be brainwashed. I.E. living in the bubble where every fumble fan believes anything and every...
by Terry
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 Affects it will have on Australian footy codes

After many many years of mismanagement it looks like Rl has a shrewd operator in PVL . We were laughed at for not being proactive . Not being on the front foot . Being left behind ..etc . So what now PVL is eexcatly the opposite. He's proactive . Putting RL first doing what's best for the game not ...
by Terry
Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19 Affects it will have on Australian footy codes

I am pretty sure it was a Loan A $600,000.000 loan From AFL website NAB, ANZ comes to the Party as AFL secures huge loan It was a $600M line of credit. Meaning they can draw on it up to that amount but may not use it all. Exactly the same as the NRL except they got $250M. Bottom line is after all t...
by Terry
Sun May 24, 2020 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: V'landys had a giggle at AFL over their covid19 response.

First AFL was criticising the NRL for trying to restart their season so soon. Now they are trying to do the same and upset that the NRL has a 2 week head start against AFL with their season. Full report Fox Sports link below https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-afl-coronavirus-...
by Terry
Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Be interesting to know If PVL was not chairman How all this drama would of unfolded.. NRL AND AFL prob don't start to mid July. With both codes losing another 100 million at least. Yep. I don't agree with everything PVL has done or the way he's done it but he deserves praise for this. He's no doubt...
by Terry
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Channel 7 drops 2 AFL shows!!!! Has massive debt problems!!!

In further bad news it's thought Gilty won't be able to make a deal with broadcasters before the mess resumes next week. This is in contrast to the NRL's Peter The Great who stitched up 9 and Fox while juggling 5 balls, drinking a schooner and doing a pan-hellenic jig!!!! It's terribly bad luck the ...
by Terry
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect. Address the issue Freddy boyo????????????? I've put up post after post about the inherent deep seated racism in your fave sport pal!!!! Your mate the idiot just ignored it and actually congratulated........
by Terry
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Peter The Great slams AFL for 'fictional' comments!!!

Peter The Great has got the northern fumblers on the run says Swans boss Anthony Priddle. In a rare show of an AFL administrator telling the truth he said he has fears fumbling will go the way of Rugby in the face of the juggernaut PVL and the behemoth Rugby League. Priddle said RU had dropped subst...
by Terry
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last night's overall TV ratings show the discrepancy of viewing between Sydney and Melbourne that has been evident for many years. The top rating programs were 7 News and 9 News. The numbers for each city were: Melbourne 7 - 369K Sydney 7 - 243k Melbourne 9 - 408k Sydney 9 - 285k Both news programs ...
by Terry
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The anomaly I see with the ratings is the FTA difference between Sydney and Melbourne for every single program. Last night Melbourne out-rated Sydney in every one of the top 20 programs. It was the same for multi channels. And it is the same every night. Melbourne just doesn't out-rate Sydney in NRL...
by Terry
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

point 6.) Exactly Leeroy, Fred was waffling on about how good a business man Rupert Murdoch is, yet neglects to tell us why Murdoch chose Rugby League to spearhead his new PTV business. Would seem a strange decision if AFL was a more valuable product. In large part because AFL clubs were fully fran...
by Terry
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOMENS AFL & NRL

Well i was reading the paper having my smashed Avo and coffee with the Mrs and I am pretty sure there was a spread in the paper about the Lions and their prep for 2020 - had a photo of two of the players on the bus looking back - add to that a few other articles here and there and it is hardly invi...
by Terry
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Do GWS have any REAL supporters??

The Ginats have had their 3rd straight year of financial losses. They now have total debts of $7.5M. And that is with yearly AFL handouts approaching $30M!!!!!!! Ouch!!!!! And this is despite breaking their "membership" record again in 2020 loololololol!!!!!! Yep, the year when crowds wer...