The AFL as an institution...loose as

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The AFL as an institution...loose as

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear Lordy what a shemozzle. I've been talking quite a bit lately about the need for institutional reform within the AFL regarding a number of massive issues. Here's another one. Apparently, as long as you've played in the afl and were considered a bit of a legend, then you're a shoe in as a coach :lol:

Abysmal that a man of herds ill, pig brain injecting character could get the job but...there's no regulations against it. Thank god the chap they all call god, gary ablett senior, didn't wanna coach. Half his team's players' be dead from an od in the first 6 weeks!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-18/c ... ed-by-dons

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: The AFL as an institution...loose as

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Dear Lordy what a shemozzle. I've been talking quite a bit lately about the need for institutional reform within the AFL regarding a number of massive issues. Here's another one. Apparently, as long as you've played in the afl and were considered a bit of a legend, then you're a shoe in as a coach :lol:

Abysmal that a man of herds ill, pig brain injecting character could get the job but...there's no regulations against it. Thank god the chap they all call god, gary ablett senior, didn't wanna coach. Half his team's players' be dead from an od in the first 6 weeks!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-18/c ... ed-by-dons
Didnt realise Hird injected players with pigs brains. Got a link?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No I don't think hirdy did, but I never said that did I? So I've no idea where you spun this lil deflection from Xman??? Explain please.

But I'm pretty sure he ordered private doctors in to do the dirty work for him tho. Is that how it worked Xman?

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
No I don't think hirdy did, but I never said that did I? So I've no idea where you spun this lil deflection from Xman??? Explain please.

But I'm pretty sure he ordered private doctors in to do the dirty work for him tho. Is that how it worked Xman?
You said Hird had a pig brain injecting character. I think youre forgetting Hird was essendons coach and Dank was the person injecting people
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hirdy used pig brains to keep himself slim didn't he? Or was it goats sperm? Or some other incredibly weird shit he was into. You'd know Xman, what the hell was the head coach of Essendon into again?

xman wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Stupid thread. Trying to make mileage out of the search for a good coach, an issue that affects all team sports equally. In AFL there has been a long tradition of great players trying out as coach for the club they played for. Some were great. Others were shit. I'll bet the situation repeats itself in NRL history as well.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I mean seriously, imagine if ablett hadve coached! :lol: loose as!! :lol:

xman wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

He knew he couldn't and he didn't. He wouldn't be the only one either.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Hirdy used pig brains to keep himself slim didn't he? Or was it goats sperm? Or some other incredibly weird shit he was into. You'd know Xman, what the hell was the head coach of Essendon into again?
Wow, oh dear! Give it up!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

MelatoninII !!! :lol: Jesus now why would he inject such shit into his body? Pretty shocking story. I'm sure he was into pigs brains or something like that aswell, something to keep him looking trim, though I guess that might have been this tanning solution melatonin :lol: I'll see if I can find it :)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/j ... 2sas4.html

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
MelatoninII !!! :lol: Jesus now why would he inject such shit into his body? Pretty shocking story. I'm sure he was into pigs brains or something like that aswell, something to keep him looking trim, though I guess that might have been this tanning solution melatonin :lol: I'll see if I can find it :)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/j ... 2sas4.html
Melatonin is apparently a vanity drug used regularly in anti aging clinics. What an evil evil person! :shock:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

As well as taking many of the supplements used by his players, Dank says he injected Hird with hexarelin-a drug that may increase human growth hormone levels and which WADA has banned since 2004.

Dank said he discussed the use of hexarelin with Hird "at length."

"He asked me if players could use it and I said no. Mind you, he wasn't the only coach who was a regular user of it," Dank said.

It is understood Hird has claimed he did not know what he was injected with. :_<>

Dank said Hird also took Melanotan II, a drug popular among bodybuilders because of its tanning effect and claims it aids sleeping and libido. poor bastard :lol:

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... z2tlDSK1ep
Wow hexarelin as well. Apparently hird gave the order for the players to be injected with pig brain but given the the info above I'd say hirdy gave it a good blast first! :_<> I think he took a fair few more drugs too but cant be bothered researching more now. Maybe later.

Loose as!!! :(/

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
As well as taking many of the supplements used by his players, Dank says he injected Hird with hexarelin-a drug that may increase human growth hormone levels and which WADA has banned since 2004.

Dank said he discussed the use of hexarelin with Hird "at length."

"He asked me if players could use it and I said no. Mind you, he wasn't the only coach who was a regular user of it," Dank said.

It is understood Hird has claimed he did not know what he was injected with. :_<>

Dank said Hird also took Melanotan II, a drug popular among bodybuilders because of its tanning effect and claims it aids sleeping and libido. poor bastard :lol:

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... z2tlDSK1ep
Wow hexarelin as well. Apparently hird gave the order for the players to be injected with pig brain but given the the info above I'd say hirdy gave it a good blast first! :_<> I think he took a fair few more drugs too but cant be bothered researching more now. Maybe later.

Loose as!!! :(/
Another anti aging drug given regularly at clinics across Australia.

Evil I tells ya, EVIL!! :_<>
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Banned by WADA :lol: And if you read the article in full you'll see the other shit hirdy was keen for his players to inject.

What a culture :-+ :puke:

Loose as prob doesn't describe it adequately but yeah, the AFL is loose as!

Eddie macguire makes racist gafs ---- still earns millions from his employer. Anything goes at the AFL! Its ... ... ... LOOSE AS! :(/

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Banned by WADA :lol: And if you read the article in full you'll see the other shit hirdy was keen for his players to inject.

What a culture :-+ :puke:

Loose as prob doesn't describe it adequately but yeah, the AFL is loose as!

Eddie macguire makes racist gafs ---- still earns millions from his employer. Anything goes at the AFL! Its ... ... ... LOOSE AS! :(/
Just to let you in on a secret, coaches and club staff arent athletes and are free to take any legal medication they want