Carney is just a rabid dog

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Carney is just a rabid dog

Post by Grim Reaper »

Nothing suprising here about the rabid nrl filth. If this was Alice Springs he would be in jail for this....but then again Carney is not an Aboriginal.

HE'S been told to keep a low profile after being dumped by The Roosters for his party boy ways, but Todd Carney can't keep on the straight and narrow.

And if he was trying to be discreet about his boozing, he chose the worst place to go on a bender; right outside my house.

On Sunday night, the footballer - who this year was sanctioned for alcohol-related incidents three times by his former club - caused a ruckus on my street with a group of mates after a drinking session at Ravesi's bar.

They were caught by this journalist playing football with my apartment's garbage bins after visiting a pizza shop, making more noise than a bunch of crazed Roosters fans.

Neighbourhood Watch (aka me) wasn't pleased after his kicking efforts left the street covered in rubbish. Wearing a pink cap and checked shirt, the footballer and his friends then continued their party session at White Revolver.

The group was downing drinks before hitting the dance floor with wild abandon, according to a patron.

"[Carney] hit the dance floor; it wasn't a pretty sight," the insider said.

Carney then left with a friend about midnight in a taxi.

Carney's management said the embattled sportsman was "unavailable for comment" when I called.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Needs to be put down. :twisted:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

And waste a good bullet? No ship him off to Afghanistan and see how tough this nrl thug is there :rock: :(/ :rock:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Heres a first, there is still alot of dribbling, but I tend to agree with Grim Dribbler about that Carney is a dushbag with no respect of what he has.

To be honest, regardless of code, we both obviously have our dushbags which keep this site interesting. However, send these wankers out there with the real men who give us the freedom we have in Oz. Maybe then they will then apreciate how good they have it playing the game they grew up loving and now getting good money to entertain us. If they have no respect for there code, I say pissoff and stop disrespecting our games.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

more stone throwing in glass houses from boggerball fans

look at your own mess of a code before commenting on anyone else's

K ? :wink:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Nothing wrong with our pure Australian code unlike your lot in the "National" Throwball League.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Nothing wrong with our pure Australian code unlike your lot in the "National" Throwball League.

plenty wrong with that Victorian game .... kick n giggle
a national embarrasment is what it is :roll: