Lockyers last club match sells out 17 days in advance

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Dogs »

Beaussie wrote:
Dogs wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Maybe. Who knows. Amazing though hearing the throwball fans bleat about us not knowing who this Lockyer is. FFS, why would we care in the first place? :roll:
You joined the thread with nonsense.

Do you know who any of the following are:
Harry Kewell
Ian Thorpe
Cadel Evans

Or do you plead ignorance with them as well as they don't play AFL.
What the hell are you on about.

FYI

1. Soccer player
2. Swimmer
3. Cyclist

People that have a national profile that I have of course heard of and respect. Lockyer??? Like I said, popular in QLD from what I can gather.

I was just checking how wide your bubble goes and checking you have read a paper and watch the news. Very surprising that you have never heard of Darren Lockyer. Again liar :^o

To be honest, I could not care less if you don't know who he is, but if you live in Sydney, have ever read a paper or watched the news, you would have heard of him at some stage. So, I believe you are lying to try and make a ridiculous point.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

You got me, not heard of this Lockyer...gather he is a Locksmith?? #-o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Darren Lockyer? Both Beaussie and Grim know who he is. They just struggle seeing him and what he represents dominating every paper they read :<>

They both live in the dominant state...NSW :wink: hehehehe... every paper they read :lol: Better stop reading those papers beaussie and grim :_<>

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Darren Lockyer? Both Beaussie and Grim know who he is. They just struggle seeing him and what he represents dominating every paper they read :<>

They both live in the dominant state...NSW :wink: hehehehe... every paper they read :lol: Better stop reading those papers beaussie and grim :_<>
can you imagine these 2

they'd both have developed twitches by now

every TV they turn on .. every paper they pick up

twitch
twitch
@@###$%$%&*^&*(#### f'ing NRL :evil:

poor sods
:_<> :(/ :_<> :(/ :_<> :(/

twitch twitch
:_<> :(/ :_<> :(/ :_<> :(/
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I'll bet that tourettes syndrome onions lived in the dominant state also. He was twitchin every hour the poor bastard.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Just confirm they live in a bubble. I just googled - (sydney morning herald darren lockyer) and got 32,400 results
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Have just check the last few back pages of the Sports Section in the News Ltd press and nothing about this Lockyer thing!! Only stories I am finding are Port being told by AFL to be competitive by 2014 and other AFL stuff....Is this Lockyer a frigment of nrl people's imagination? #-o
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Have just check the last few back pages of the Sports Section in the News Ltd press and nothing about this Lockyer thing!! Only stories I am finding are Port being told by AFL to be competitive by 2014 and other AFL stuff....Is this Lockyer a frigment of nrl people's imagination? #-o
why is the AFL talking to a bottle of sweet red wine ? :?>
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Go back to your bubble. I don't think anyone has suggested he is in the paper every day halfwit. You and your mate made the ridiculous call that you wreckon you have never heard of him and you live in Sydney. :^o

Here is some help for you, as you appear to be having trouble removing your head from your arse when you are stuck in the bubble.

http://www.smh.com.au/execute_search.ht ... r&ss=Sport

Viewing 1-20 of 1614 results found for lockyer.
Fifteen seasons charting the rise and rise of Darren Lockyer
Fifteen seasons charting the rise and rise of Darren Lockyer

Rugby League | Thu Mar 11 12:11:25 EST 2010

.Lockyer the greatest of them all in greatest game of all, says Smith

THE tributes are pouring in for Darren Lockyer, but they won't top this one. Cameron Smith, the man who will succeed Lockyer as Kangaroos captain, has hailed the Brisbane pivot as the greatest player...

League News,Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Adrian Proszenko | Sun Aug 14 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer feared Cowboys curse striking game 350

DARREN LOCKYER last night admitted that when he ran on to Dairy Farmers Stadium for his 350th game, his mind was not on records but injuries.

League News,Rugby League | Steve Mascord | Sat Aug 13 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer finally admits a fairtale finish is within reach

Darren Lockyer said before his record-breaking 350th NRL game for Brisbane last night, that he knew fairytales didn't always come true.

League News,Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Wayne Heming | Sat Aug 13 12:34:10 EST 2011

.Punch case: accuser denies shouting racist slur at Marshall

A man who said he was punched by rugby league star Benji Marshall has denied racially abusing the footballer.

League News,Wests Tigers,Rugby League | Georgina Robinson | Tue Aug 23 11:54:40 EST 2011

.Debate
Row over 'Lockyer's not an Immortal' claim

QUEENSLAND greats have leapt to the defence of Brisbane and Australian captain Darren Lockyer, who stands to equal the all-time NRL appearance record this weekend, after it was controversially...

League News,Rugby League | Chris Barrett | Thu Aug 04 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Broncos derailed by a familiar foe

Just like that, Brisbane's premiership run has been nudged off the rails by a familiar foe - the notoriously treacherous physique of Justin Hodges.

Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Phil Lutton | Tue Aug 23 11:45:40 EST 2011

.True great Lockyer begins long goodbye

THE Darren Lockyer farewell tour kicks off at Suncorp Stadium tonight, with promoters still uncertain of the final date in his record-breaking NRL career.

League News,Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Wayne Heming | Sat Aug 06 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer party won't distract us from the prize, says Griffin

BRISBANE coach Anthony Griffin says he and his players will embrace the hype surrounding Darren Lockyer's record-breaking 350th first-grade game, but not at the expense of forgetting what they must...

League News,Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Greg Prichard | Mon Aug 08 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Thurston plans to crash Lockyer's big party night

THE last time Johnathan Thurston played, he and Darren Lockyer were Queensland teammates trying to clinch the State of Origin series.

League News,Brisbane Broncos,North Queensland Cowboys,Rugby League | Greg Prichard | Wed Aug 10 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer chosen to pip NSW legend Johns to exclusive club

AS IF losing six straight Origin series wasn't bad enough. Now the overwhelming majority of players - 71.7 per cent - believe that Darren Lockyer should be the next Immortal.

League News,Rugby League | Adrian Proszenko, Josh Rakic | Sun Jul 10 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Evergreen Lockyer and his band of Maroons overwhelm Titans

AFTER yet another vintage display in last night's win over the Titans, many will question if Darren Lockyer has called stumps on his career a little prematurely.

League News,League Match Report,Brisbane Broncos,Gold Coast Titans,Rugby League | Paul Smeaton | Fri Jul 15 00:00:01 EST 2011

.Farewell Locky
Lockyer's revival a dream finish to his career

Darren Lockyer will play his last game in Queensland colours on Wednesday on his favourite ground, Suncorp Stadium.

League News,State Of Origin,Rugby League | Phil Gould | Sun Jul 03 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Wayne's a friend at the end for Lockyer

WAYNE Bennett has lifted the lid on his relationship with Darren Lockyer, revealing why the master coach and the champion player like and respect each other, what he hopes the Queensland captain will...

League News,State Of Origin,Rugby League | Sat Jul 02 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer ignores the hype and keeps his focus solely on Origin glory

THE most disciplined man in Australian sport right now has to be Darren Lockyer. He has no choice. All of Queensland is willing him to go out of State of Origin a winner, but he knows if he stops...

State Of Origin,League News,Rugby League | Greg Prichard | Tue Jul 05 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Rugby League
Sharks may throw the gates open as tribute to Lockyer

CRONULLA officials are considering offering members of rival clubs the opportunity to farewell Australian captain Darren Lockyer in his final premiership match in Sydney on Friday night at Toyota...

League News,Cronulla Sharks,Brisbane Broncos,Rugby League | Brad Walter | Tue May 31 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer bows out a winner, leaving battered Blues to try, try again

QUEENSLAND triumphant for a sixth straight year. Local hero Darren Lockyer sent off in style. There had been a sneaking suspicion recent Origin history would be bunk at Suncorp Stadium last night.

League News,State Of Origin,Rugby League | Richard Hinds | Thu Jul 07 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer celebrates record with win
Queensland champion Darren Lockyer celebrates his record-equalling State of Origin appearance by laying on the match-winning try as the Maroons down a gallant NSW 16-12 at Suncorp Stadium.

Rugby League | Brisbane | Wed May 25 22:17:01 EST 2011

.Analysis
Lockyer stands like an Origin colossus

In the past two State of Origin games played, NSW got to the front with fewer than 10 minutes left on the clock.

League News,State Of Origin,Rugby League | Phil Gould | Sun May 29 00:00:00 EST 2011

.Lockyer relieved as GI, Hodges reunite

DARREN LOCKYER says the returning Justin Hodges brings an intimidation factor to the Maroons' back line as Queensland finally reunite their first-choice centre pairing for the Origin decider.

League News,State Of Origin,Rugby League | Phil Lutton | Wed Jun 29 00:00:00 EST 2011

Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Nup still don't kno who this Lockyer is DOG. Is he in the Army or something as he was referred to as an Australian Captain???? Or is he a coward who is afraid to fight for his country?
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

If he was I would sooner follow him into battle then any of your Aerial Ballet princesses. Intelligence plus in that comment Bubbleboy. Sorry, I again forgot, you don't understand playing sport internationally, as nobody is interested in your game outside Victoria.
Truthslayer wreckons he left this site, because of stupidity. What he didn't mention was it comes from you and beaussies, and he could not stand defending you all the time.
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Dogs wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Dogs wrote:
You joined the thread with nonsense.

Do you know who any of the following are:
Harry Kewell
Ian Thorpe
Cadel Evans

Or do you plead ignorance with them as well as they don't play AFL.

FYI

1. Soccer player
2. Swimmer
3. Cyclist

People that have a national profile that I have of course heard of and respect. Lockyer??? Like I said, popular in QLD from what I can gather.

I was just checking how wide your bubble goes and checking you have read a paper and watch the news. Very surprising that you have never heard of Darren Lockyer. Again liar :^o

To be honest, I could not care less if you don't know who he is, but if you live in Sydney, have ever read a paper or watched the news, you would have heard of him at some stage. So, I believe you are lying to try and make a ridiculous point.
Who buys papers these days? Why would you bother when you can get news for free online and choose what you want to read. I'm not interested in Rugby League articles unless it has something to do with the AFL. That being the case, why would I know or want to know who this Lockyer guy is. Care factor = ZERO
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Dogs wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

FYI

1. Soccer player
2. Swimmer
3. Cyclist

Who buys papers these days? Why would you bother when you can get news for free online and choose what you want to read. I'm not interested in Rugby League articles unless it has something to do with the AFL. That being the case, why would I know or want to know who this Lockyer guy is. Care factor = ZERO
twitch twitch :_<> :(/ :_<>
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Beaussie wrote:
Dogs wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

FYI

1. Soccer player
2. Swimmer
3. Cyclist

So you have never watched the news sport section either. You speak some proverbial diarrhea :puke: Keep trying to justify your lying :^o

In answer to your question, millions of people each day, including your mate Grim dribbler, see ridiculous updates above.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

DOG you have this fixation of something called a Lockyer? Have you sought medical assistance relating to this form of Lockyerphobia? I read the sports section daily and never once have seen this thing called a Lockyer there. It is not reported in the media where I live in Sydney, so all I can assume is that you are living in a fantasy world. Seek treatment urgently DOG at your local VET. :salute: