more racism in League

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

Re: more racism in League

Post by Cracker »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Can anyone tell us if anyone, apart from Jurrah, has come from central Australia to play in the AFL?
No one that I am aware of, but I'm not really that surprised to be honest. No one in the communities really wants to leave.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Cracker wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
No one in the communities really wants to leave.
HTF would you know that.
You don't even know that AR is played in NZ.
Nice try Cos.
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

cos789 wrote:
Cracker wrote:
HTF would you know that.
I lived in Alice Springs for four years and I paid attention to what was going on around me.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Cracker wrote:
cos789 wrote:
Cracker wrote:
HTF would you know that.
I lived in Alice Springs for four years and I paid attention to what was going on around me.
Well pay attention. there is a link to AF in NZ. It would be incredibly easy to use that link to see that AF is indeed played in NZ.

What were you doing in the communities crackpot?
Nice try Cos.
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

You weren't paying attention in two ways. One, that first section is off topic. Two, I noted the link.

I did not attend the communities. Members came to Alice Springs to play Aussie Rules, as they have done for many years.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

cos789 wrote:
Cracker wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
HTF would you know that.
You don't even know that AR is played in NZ.

Cos careful of your quotes. You have misrepresented me.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cracker wrote:
MarkZZZ wrote:
Can anyone tell us if anyone, apart from Jurrah, has come from central Australia to play in the AFL?
No one that I am aware of, but I'm not really that surprised to be honest. No one in the communities really wants to leave.
What an inappropriate and uneducated thing to say. I mean, he hasn't even asked anyone, nor, I'd suggest, can he speak a language or know anyone from any of the more remote central Australian communities. Crackpot cos is right, you're a very arrogant ignorant fool who knows very very little.

In other words...? You are... dipshit. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

You have already proven your inability to understand the issue, and you are prepared to lie about your experience in order to gain some fake credibility. Maybe I should return to Alice Springs and look up old friends from Santa Theresa and Hermannsburg and tell them what has been said by you in their metaphorical name. They won't be very happy at all.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes please cracker I say you do it! Like...pronto!!!! Now tell us all, show off to us now, what would you tell these people you know from Santa Theresa and Ntaria/Hermannsburg about what I've said in their :lol: metaphorical name???? Comon tell us now?

???? Please??? Comon you've said you've got something there???

...Just imagining it now. Cracker rolls up on the dirt road in ntaria/hermannsberg some 100+ odd ks west of alice spings, without a word of western arrernte in his vocab nor any family connection, and says ...

"ahhh hi guys, I used to live in alice and yeah there's this guy on the interwebs called King-Eliagh, he ummm, well,"

*cue quizzical looks/body language from Ntaria locals which say 'what the fuck is this dipshit trying to say and doing here??...

cue backck to cwacker -"he, yeah this King-Eliagh on the interwebs reckons its cool for you guys to dream of your community members to make it to the afl. He also reckons there should be an afl team based in Darwin and thinks that some of your family live in Darwin...

*cue community members shaking heads and walking away...

cue back to a struggling and suddenly out of his league unconfident cwacker still speaking no local tongue...."So guys, hey guys, I reckon we gather a posse and take him down. what do you guys reckon?"

:lol:

Cue elder, now far away with back turned and community following, speaking in western arrernte "can someone physically get this c.unt out of our space?....like fukkin pronto!"

Seriously, I know this is how it would go down!

:_<> :(/ :_<>

xman wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

I very much doubt it. I believe that unless you are an Aborigine yourself you have no right to use the Aboriginal name for Hermannsburg. By using it you are showing no respect for the culture. I do not need to name you.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

That's definitely how it would go down dipshit. That's how it would go down in the same circumstances in any community in the world. You really are a dipshit for suggesting it.

:lol: :wave: :lol:

xman wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

You are not telling the truth, King Eliagh. You do not know what would be said. You are assuming on the basis of a fantasy.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/ :(/ That's how it would go down in the same circumstances in any community in the world you silly goon!

:_<> :_<>

xman wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

In your world maybe. In the real world it would not.

What I would be saying is;
"Gentlemen, did you know there's a person in Sydney who wants all of you to play for the AFL and stay away from your community for months on end?"

I rather think that will get a very different reaction to the one you believe I'll get. The accusations of breaking up families will be expressed immediately and it will have my support.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Alll of you!!! Ahhh Xman can you apply the new rules to this nincompoop?? Unless he can reference where I stated all Aboriginal people from nt remote communities should be recruited He's just making shit up. the call card of the loser.

In any case, the community reaction would be the same. :lol: It'd be like ahhhh :?> :?> :?> who the fuck is this idiot???

xman wrote: