giggleball legend fumes because NRL is leading the way

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
azif
Captain
Captain
Team: Albury Thunder
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 8 times

giggleball legend fumes because NRL is leading the way

Post by azif »

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/im-emb ... 98a1058f23

The list of things the NRL does better then their sthn hick counterparts just grows & grows :cool:

the drops & oopsies CEO should just pick up the phone & ring PVL
Hey Pete
I need some pointers here :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Re: giggleball legend fumes because NRL is leading the way

Post by Terry »

azif wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:29 am

The list of things the NRL does better then their sthn hick counterparts just grows & grows :cool:

Hey Pete
Gerry Lyon is right. The fumbling game desperately needs a SOO. They've tried international interest and got frog marched outta NZ and China. They tried games against the amateur potato farmers from Ireland. Then canned that when the spud farmers embarrassed the fulltime 'glamour boys' of fumbling lolololol!!!!!!!!

They've flooded $milllions into the educated northern states and are now lumbered with the failing Suns and the all but invisible Ginats. (Check out their last home game crowd folks.........cringe worthingly appalling!!).

Now they're 'expanding' into little Tassie and then littler NT. That's the 'expansion' ya do when there is no more 'expanding' to be done lolol. No one else wants the mess. It's maxed out in Viccy, the desert states, the tiny territories and costing a bomb to hang on in the educated states.

The only thing left for the ailing mess is to re-start SOO. There ain't nothing else or anywhere else to go!!! It's the last stop shop. Lets see The Big Dill grow a set of kahoona's and bring back SOO. It's the only thing they've got to try and claw something back from the ascendent NRL gloriously led by Peter The Great.

Good call by big Gerry Lion!!!!
azif
Captain
Captain

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:55 am
azif wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:29 am

Hey Pete
Gerry Lyon is right. The fumbling game desperately needs a SOO. They've tried international interest and got frog marched outta NZ and China. They tried games against the amateur potato farmers from Ireland. Then canned that when the spud farmers embarrassed the fulltime 'glamour boys' of fumbling lolololol!!!!!!!!

They've flooded $milllions into the educated northern states and are now lumbered with the failing Suns and the all but invisible Ginats. (Check out their last home game crowd folks.........cringe worthingly appalling!!).

Now they're 'expanding' into little Tassie and then littler NT. That's the 'expansion' ya do when there is no more 'expanding' to be done lolol. No one else wants the mess. It's maxed out in Viccy, the desert states, the tiny territories and costing a bomb to hang on in the educated states.

The only thing left for the ailing mess is to re-start SOO. There ain't nothing else or anywhere else to go!!! It's the last stop shop. Lets see The Big Dill grow a set of kahoona's and bring back SOO. It's the only thing they've got to try and claw something back from the ascendent NRL gloriously led by Peter The Great.

Good call by big Gerry Lion!!!!
Well Gary Leopard needs to be applauded for speaking out , the cultists are spitting their venom at himas we speak .... how dare he speak out
how dare he challenge his sport to do something different ..... for the love of god ... something different then collingdon v essenbong

sweet jesus save us 8-[

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
GlobalRugbyLeague
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Manly
Been liked: 3 times

Post by GlobalRugbyLeague »

The only way AFL can do a State Of Origin is to have an East vs West battle.
WEST (WA, SA, NT) vs EAST (Vic, NSW, Qld, Tas) Maybe call it STATES OF ORIGIN.. Is really no other way it can be done. So then every area is included in Australia, and then it's still a battle of talent.
Last edited by GlobalRugbyLeague on Fri May 24, 2024 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Bbear »

GlobalRugbyLeague wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:22 pm
WEST (WA, SA, NT) vs EAST (Vic, NSW, Qld, Tas) Maybe call is STATES OF ORIGIN.. Is really no other way it can be done. So then every area is included in Australia, and still a battle of talent.
States of Origin is a very good idea.
I like it. !
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Bbear wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:48 pm
WEST (WA, SA, NT) vs EAST (Vic, NSW, Qld, Tas) Maybe call is STATES OF ORIGIN.. Is really no other way it can be done. So then every area is included in Australia, and still a battle of talent.
I like it. !
I like it too but I don’t want my team to suffer with a player getting injured in what is, for all intents and purposes, and meaningless game. Maybe play it at end of year ?, Can’t be disruptive to the regular season and no one wants to lose a game let along a grand final birth, from losing players to injury in SoO- this is what killed it to start with- with the afl/vfl threatening fines if players did not play. Remember it well - had to be classed unfit by the afl doctor not club doctor. Of course, players who had an injury but would still play for the club were not risking it for a soo game and had a legit injury. Just doesn’t fit into the afl culture these days unfortunately where club games are the main thing.
Veni, vidi, vici
GlobalRugbyLeague
Reserves
Reserves

I like it. !
I probably should not even be giving ideas to the opposition lol.. But if AFL did something like that, it would probably be bigger than our own State of Origin because they would have the whole country watching instead of just mainly NSW & QLD in the NRL.
GlobalRugbyLeague
Reserves
Reserves

Fred wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:30 pm
I like it. !
I like it too but I don’t want my team to suffer with a player getting injured in what is, for all intents and purposes, and meaningless game. Maybe play it at end of year ?, Can’t be disruptive to the regular season and no one wants to lose a game let along a grand final birth, from losing players to injury in SoO- this is what killed it to start with- with the afl/vfl threatening fines if players did not play. Remember it well - had to be classed unfit by the afl doctor not club doctor. Of course, players who had an injury but would still play for the club were not risking it for a soo game and had a legit injury. Just doesn’t fit into the afl culture these days unfortunately where club games are the main thing.
Yeah that would be the big issue AFL would have to consider.
azif
Captain
Captain

Post by azif »

Fred wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:30 pm
I like it. !
so putting representing a kmart , a bunnings ... 2 petrol stations & the local takeaway ahead of your state ?
8-[

wow
:hmm:
what a game for weirdos :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
azif
Captain
Captain

Post by azif »