Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Minnowbourne storm named best team in Australasia

Post by Fred »

Even juniors

Veni, vidi, vici

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Country leagues. ......

Too easy. You said you looked. I calm you out as either a moron or a liar.

Veni, vidi, vici

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Veni, vidi, vici

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Fred wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 pm
Wow you are a special kind of stupid. I provided a link and showed you the amount of leagues there are (leagues not clubs). Did you just ignore that? Seriously dude admit when you’re wrong.... at least crawl away quietly and ignore the post . Nodding head here in disbelief. You must surely be taking the Mickey.
Fred they play Gridiron in Victoria too and there are videos of it as well.. Does that mean it is ahead of NRL there also lol??

A couple of videos of kids playing baseball in Victoria is not going to cut it man..

Where is baseball's professional league like soccer and basketball if it so so popular there??

There is nothing even remotely going on with baseball as a professional sport in Victoria. If they had the player numbers and support like you say, there would be way more going on.

So Fred I still say your wrong.

RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:28 pm
Fred wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 pm
Wow you are a special kind of stupid. I provided a link and showed you the amount of leagues there are (leagues not clubs). Did you just ignore that? Seriously dude admit when you’re wrong.... at least crawl away quietly and ignore the post . Nodding head here in disbelief. You must surely be taking the Mickey.
Fred they play Gridiron in Victoria too and there are videos of it as well.. Does that mean it is ahead of NRL there also lol??

A couple of videos of kids playing baseball in Victoria is not going to cut it man..

Where is baseball's professional league like soccer and basketball if it so so popular there??

There is nothing even remotely going on with baseball as a professional sport in Victoria. If they had the player numbers and support like you say, there would be way more going on.

So Fred I still say your wrong.

Yep my cousin And newphew played. I’d say at grassroots maybe rl slightly ahead. There was a bit of ground swell for gridiron a while back not sure how they are doing though. Anyway ... never said there was no gridiron in Victoria. You, however said you could find nothing on baseball .... nothing ... only afl came up lol.

So.... you still saying there is nothing on baseball. Still think I’m lying when I say baseball is bigger at grassroots than rl ???? Got an apology or are you weak as piss. We will see.

Veni, vidi, vici

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

You said there was no baseball. You were wrong. Baseball has had many incarnations at a state and national levels. The good players go overseas ... how many players play professionally or semi professionally overseas. It’s no where near as big as basketball or soccer by a country mile yet neither is rl in Victoria. My initial point was about grassroots .... in relation to the success of the Storm ... whilst they have had a lot of success which I agree with growing the game at grassroots was not one. I pointed to baseball being bigger at grassroots ... without a professional team. You went on about your do called research and not finding anything. So not only have you shown yourself to be a moron but a Moran who can’t admit he was wrong. At least be man enough to own up to your errors. As I said. Weak as piss. Uneducated pissant.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
leagueiscrap (Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:26 pm)

Veni, vidi, vici