Rank the Codes in NSW

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8273
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Fred »

Desperate much. Is there any excuse you want use? People tuning in for 7 news and stayed watching. If they hated afl so much they may have changed channels. That takes the cake. So many lols. Pathetic.


Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Last week 7 news at 6pm 226,000.
Anglofl in same time slot 114,000.
Lots on people tuned out


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8273
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Fred »

Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go.

It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... losing the battle here mate. You keep telling yourself people weren’t watching or got tricked into watching. Your own figures actually support that people who didn’t want to watch turned over......


Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:54 am Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go.

It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... losing the battle here mate. You keep telling yourself people weren’t watching or got tricked into watching. Your own figures actually support that people who didn’t want to watch turned over......
Anglofl actually lost viewers for 7. Back to 7mate I think.


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5485
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 139 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

AFL are very good at targeting areas in Sydney.. where Rugby league has taken for granted
and dont really have a team in the area.

The Hills District from Castle Hill to Hornsby has a niche following.. for AFL.

same as North Sydney through to Kuring gai. has a niche following for AFL.


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18598
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AFLcrap1 »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:03 am
Fred wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:54 am Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go.

It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... losing the battle here mate. You keep telling yourself people weren’t watching or got tricked into watching. Your own figures actually support that people who didn’t want to watch turned over......
Anglofl actually lost viewers for 7. Back to 7mate I think.
Lol you've got him stuffed . He is too busy being fixated on me ( he has a history of it)to argue your points .
Yep keep posting facts .
They have trouble with that .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8273
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Fred »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:03 am
Fred wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:54 am Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go.

It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... losing the battle here mate. You keep telling yourself people weren’t watching or got tricked into watching. Your own figures actually support that people who didn’t want to watch turned over......
Anglofl actually lost viewers for 7. Back to 7mate I think.

OMG are you that dumb. First you say afl only rated well because people tuned in for the news. That is like the worst arguement ever. Then you say people turned off because the afl was on and actually showed the figures of this. Must be school holidays. Get your Dad to help you with your posting for goodness sake.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
Beaussie (Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:55 am)


Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:41 am
AngloFootballLeague wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:03 am
Fred wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:54 am Mate. You are making a fool of yourself. Let you uncle crapper handle the more difficult stuff. If you want to be like him a deflection rather than such a silly arguement would have been the way to go.

It must be hurting so bad gws and afl are expanding alinto western Sydney. You poor thing .... losing the battle here mate. You keep telling yourself people weren’t watching or got tricked into watching. Your own figures actually support that people who didn’t want to watch turned over......
Anglofl actually lost viewers for 7. Back to 7mate I think.

OMG are you that dumb. First you say afl only rated well because people tuned in for the news. That is like the worst arguement ever. Then you say people turned off because the afl was on and actually showed the figures of this. Must be school holidays. Get your Dad to help you with your posting for goodness sake.
7 news on Saturday usually scores well over 200,000 viewers in Sydney. Gws got half that. Viewers tuning out because Anglofl is on is simply a fact.


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8273
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Fred »

No one is denying that!!! You were saying they stated ratings were because they stayed tuned thinking the news was going to be on. Go speak to your Dad.


Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Throughout broadcast a note flashed across bottom of screen stating news was to follow. Not unreasonable to think some people were waiting for game to finish, particularly when gws usually only rate below 25,000.


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am Throughout broadcast a note flashed across bottom of screen stating news was to follow. Not unreasonable to think some people were waiting for game to finish, particularly when gws usually only rate below 25,000.
It’s a final dipshit! With the success of gws it brings fans! I like the Minnowbourne Storm little care even with all their success


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8273
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Fred »

So they are wanting the news and decide to stay on and watch the game rather than turn the channel. Well given the game was a nail biter may have gained a few more fans.

So you watched the broadcast - cool. Don't tell your Dad.


Veni, vidi, vici
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by notaleaguefan »

They stay on an extra 3 hrs just waiting for the news to start didn’t you know


AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

notaleaguefan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm They stay on an extra 3 hrs just waiting for the news to start didn’t you know
Your numbers are out, but that is what anglofl does.


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:37 am
notaleaguefan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm They stay on an extra 3 hrs just waiting for the news to start didn’t you know
Your numbers are out, but that is what anglofl does.
It’s a finals game ffs!
For the record check your own crappy codes game time schedule! They are planned by the networks, the afl isn’t


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests