Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6634
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by pussycat »

SportCapital wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:47 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm

absolute porkies. Having said that with $10 admission it's still a disgrace even with a grossly inflated figure
I called it. 10000-10500.
The regularity of the NRL reporting just over 10000 for their crowds is pathetic. They're not fooling anyone.
A desperate bid to justify billions on new stadia.
They're going to be red faced when the crowds stay the same come the new stadia.
Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
SportCapital wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:47 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm

absolute porkies. Having said that with $10 admission it's still a disgrace even with a grossly inflated figure
I called it. 10000-10500.
The regularity of the NRL reporting just over 10000 for their crowds is pathetic. They're not fooling anyone.
A desperate bid to justify billions on new stadia.
They're going to be red faced when the crowds stay the same come the new stadia.
Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
not even the stand is 1/8th full let alone the stadium :lol:
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Cats_Steve (Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 pm)


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
SportCapital wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:47 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:31 pm

absolute porkies. Having said that with $10 admission it's still a disgrace even with a grossly inflated figure
I called it. 10000-10500.
The regularity of the NRL reporting just over 10000 for their crowds is pathetic. They're not fooling anyone.
A desperate bid to justify billions on new stadia.
They're going to be red faced when the crowds stay the same come the new stadia.
Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Can the NRL improve the Crowd figure for 2019 season and lift it above 17k

with the new parramatta stadium coming on Board in Round 6

there are 14 games scheduled at ground this year.

games at parramatta could go up in 2020 with construction to begin on OLYMPIC PK


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm Can the NRL improve the Crowd figure for 2019 season and lift it above 17k

with the new parramatta stadium coming on Board in Round 6

there are 14 games scheduled at ground this year.

games at parramatta could go up in 2020 with construction to begin on OLYMPIC PK
no they average 10k at that venue!

no doubt they will keep using those fudgy dudgy counter meters at the venue to make what is a pathetic crowd number to seem not so pathetic :wave:


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:06 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:46 pm Can the NRL improve the Crowd figure for 2019 season and lift it above 17k

with the new parramatta stadium coming on Board in Round 6

there are 14 games scheduled at ground this year.

games at parramatta could go up in 2020 with construction to begin on OLYMPIC PK
no they average 10k at that venue!

no doubt they will keep using those fudgy dudgy counter meters at the venue to make what is a pathetic crowd number to seem not so pathetic :wave:
what the hell are you on about>>

please stop commenting


pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6634
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by pussycat »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
SportCapital wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:47 pm

I called it. 10000-10500.
The regularity of the NRL reporting just over 10000 for their crowds is pathetic. They're not fooling anyone.
A desperate bid to justify billions on new stadia.
They're going to be red faced when the crowds stay the same come the new stadia.
Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world

The price of a flagon of metho would just about sum up any experience you've had in the world of finance. :wink:


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:41 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world

The price of a flagon of metho would just about sum up any experience you've had in the world of finance. :wink:
Try and keep Gollum


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:41 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world

The price of a flagon of metho would just about sum up any experience you've had in the world of finance. :wink:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quoted for truth


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am
SportCapital wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:47 pm

I called it. 10000-10500.
The regularity of the NRL reporting just over 10000 for their crowds is pathetic. They're not fooling anyone.
A desperate bid to justify billions on new stadia.
They're going to be red faced when the crowds stay the same come the new stadia.
Your talking about a stadium that seats over 80, 000 people. The ground is at least 1/8th full! :[]
Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world
Oh my
This is coming from the person who thought the BRONCOS Leagues club ( not football club)was the NRLs Pride & joy . :rofl: :rofl:
The person who has had it explained to him over& over therelationship between Leagues clubs and the football club attached to them ..and still has NFI about it.

You are a walking comedy show .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Can any fumbler provide proof of dodgy numbers .
I've asked repeatedly for proof since the problem was fixed .
None has been posted
& lol at the finger pointing of 10k in an 80 k stadium .
.it does look aempty
Yet not a peep over the supposed 10 k at the Gc yesterday .
Supposedy nearly 1 in 2 seats were taken .
Lol
It's harder to fudge when you're in a smaller stadium . And the place looks Less than 1/4 full


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:46 pm
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:41 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am

Only proving again that you loons have on concept of money or the real world

The price of a flagon of metho would just about sum up any experience you've had in the world of finance. :wink:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quoted for truth
So a stadium regularly 1/8 full is a good reason to spend billions on total rebuilds and up dating major stadiums in nsw?


User avatar
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location: The Sport Capital
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by SportCapital »

Super season for the ladies!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190401-211129.jpg
Screenshot_20190401-211129.jpg (126.86 KiB) Viewed 708 times


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol,free entry .
More people would have paid to watch a local busker in the mall.
Lol free for you
Free for everybody


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:46 pm
pussycat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:41 pm


The price of a flagon of metho would just about sum up any experience you've had in the world of finance. :wink:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quoted for truth
So a stadium regularly 1/8 full is a good reason to spend billions on total rebuilds and up dating major stadiums in nsw?
Waaa waaaa waaaaa waaaa .
You dumb fuck
RL is not the only sport or event using the stadia .
You've been told this over & over & over . You're just too dumb to absorb any information .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 17 guests