Round 1

Australian Football news and discussion.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Round 1

Post by Pickles »

Is just 6 days away :D

It's been a long summer, especially for Blues fans like myself. The excitement only really hit me on Tuesday when I purchased tickets for the round 1 clash against Richmond.

My tv is going to get a workout next weekend thats for sure!

Who else is pumped?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

im with you pickles! i cant wait for the season to begin and watch the mighty cats run around the track again :D
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

Hopefully both our teams get a win first up. Pretty nervous going into round 1. I was nervous last year to and we ended up flogging them :lol:

You going to the round 1 game vs Essendon?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

haha i just dont know where ur blue boys are going to get their goals from? it'll be interesting to see. Nuh i wont get there for the cats game i live too far away #-o lucky for me its on tv.... DELAYED! its not fair for us country folk.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

Country folk? where you from mate?

Haha we'll be fine, it will be hit and miss for a while but we'll get there :)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Damn, why oh why did I think the Tiges had a chance tonight. #-o
zachary
Team:

Post by zachary »

Not sure what's going in. It won't let me put my tips in. Says there is no game to Predict. Said that yesterday aswell. Starting to annoy me know. Lets me log in etc. Any ideas? :cry: :( :idea:
If it's got tits or wheels it will cost you money.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

No idea from what you're saying. Anyone else having problems? Are you trying to tip a game that has already closed perhaps? Try the option of entering you tip from the Upcoming Games list by clicking on the link under the team logos. In the meantime, can you list your tips here (sorry with the exception of last nights and tonights games)? Let us know if that works.
zachary
Team:

Post by zachary »

Still won't let me put tips in. Won't even let me look at tipping ladder, Says there is no data. When i go to put tips in it's still saying there are no games to Predict. :evil: :?
If it's got tits or wheels it will cost you money.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

zachary wrote:
Still won't let me put tips in. Won't even let me look at tipping ladder, Says there is no data. When i go to put tips in it's still saying there are no games to Predict. :evil: :?
I went ahead and tested your account and got to see what you have described above. All you need to do is click on the Go button under the AFL or NRL logo where it says Change League. Tipping options and the leaderboard becomes available instantly once that is done.

Check your email for further details regarding reseting your password as I had to change it to log in as you to see what you were describing above. Let us know how you go. :wink:
beepee
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Re: Round 1

Post by beepee »

Pickles wrote:
Is just 6 days away :D

It's been a long summer, especially for Blues fans like myself. The excitement only really hit me on Tuesday when I purchased tickets for the round 1 clash against Richmond.

My tv is going to get a workout next weekend thats for sure!

Who else is pumped?
Good start by your boys Pickles. Be interesting how they go against the Lion's this week in Brisbane after they ran away from my boys last week. Hopefully we can bounce back st home against Port this weekend.
Eagles for Premiers!!
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

Quietly confident going into this one. If its wet weather footy it should help us quite a bit have a 2 day extra break on the lions who only had 5 days to recover.

Port vs Eagles should be a fairly tense game, neither team would be overly confident.
beepee
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by beepee »

Pickles wrote:
Quietly confident going into this one. If its wet weather footy it should help us quite a bit have a 2 day extra break on the lions who only had 5 days to recover.

Port vs Eagles should be a fairly tense game, neither team would be overly confident.
Quietly confident, Pickles, quietly confident.....
Eagles for Premiers!!
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

It's good to be back tipping. Sydney let me down last week, so I'm giving them another chance. Watch outs are .... Sydney, Port and Freo. Hard part is deciding which one(s) will upset the favourites. Given that we're tipping for a bonus point on Hawks v Geelong, someone thinks this could go either way??