Swans post fourth straight profit!!!!!!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Swans post fourth straight profit!!!!!!!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol lol .
Do you come with English subtitles .?
As well as constantly being wrong or straight out lying ,you are thick as 2 planks .

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

RL is the major code in Sydney, ffs is has 8 or in Sydney so of course there will be more new about the Sydney based NRL sides compared to the Swans.

WTF is that garbled nonsense ?
Try English for a change you fucking ****.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Foolproof
Captain
Captain
Team: ALL
Been liked: 0

Post by Foolproof »

To add to that, I would like the see the Melbourne based AFL clubs hold good finances individually if the Storm were outstripping them.

But if you combine the worth of the Sydney NRL clubs they would as a combination be bigger than the Swans and the Giants combined.
ALL COMMENTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED
THE WOOKIE AS SITE ADMIN = I GIVE THIS FORUM 12 MONTHS TO LIVE
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
All that profit and members yet they never make the front page of the Daily Telegraph sports section once!!! :lol: :(/ =D> :lol:

I am so glad Sydney is a Rugby League city. Sydney has always liked entertainment more extreme than Melbourne.

All that money and members yet still nobody really cares about AFL here, with their poor tv ratings and all the talk about Souths and Bulldogs instead. The two NRL teams that were in the final are what really mattered here. :thumbleft:
well it might help if you actually picked up the news paper :thumbleft:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: ratings, then why are their crowds so shit :(/
Actually I read the Telegraph daily mate and the fact is there are always 5 pages on NRL and a tiny section behind adds on AFL in their sports section in season.

You see is only the soft as butter boys like you that watch AFL in Sydney which is a small minority when it comes to media viewership :lol: :lol:

I know you like to think Sydney is crazy for AFL, but the fact is it could'nt be further from the truth.
You would be hard pressed to see one Swans car sticker in traffic to the hundreds of Bulldogs and Souths ones. You lot are nothing when it comes to major sporting culture in Sydney :cheers:
RL is the major code in Sydney, ffs is has 8 or in Sydney so of course there will be more new about the Sydney based NRL sides compared to the Swans.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5173
go and educate your self about some of the finances, members, sponsorship dollars of the teams & you will see the swans are easily the number one football club in NSW & how all of the NRL clubs are so minnow :)))
Facts are facts clown. With all that success of the Swans. The media and general public here still did not give to shits about your loser sport lol

Was all about the Bulldogs and Bunnies :\:

I know the truth seems to hurt delusional AFL halfwits like you. But that is the way it is. :lol: :lol:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
All that profit and members yet they never make the front page of the Daily Telegraph sports section once!!! :lol: :(/ =D> :lol:

I am so glad Sydney is a Rugby League city. Sydney has always liked entertainment more extreme than Melbourne.

All that money and members yet still nobody really cares about AFL here, with their poor tv ratings and all the talk about Souths and Bulldogs instead. The two NRL teams that were in the final are what really mattered here. :thumbleft:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: ratings, then why are their crowds so shit :(/
Actually I read the Telegraph daily mate and the fact is there are always 5 pages on NRL and a tiny section behind adds on AFL in their sports section in season.

You see is only the soft as butter boys like you that watch AFL in Sydney which is a small minority when it comes to media viewership :lol: :lol:

I know you like to think Sydney is crazy for AFL, but the fact is it could'nt be further from the truth.
You would be hard pressed to see one Swans car sticker in traffic to the hundreds of Bulldogs and Souths ones. You lot are nothing when it comes to major sporting culture in Sydney :cheers:

go and educate your self about some of the finances, members, sponsorship dollars of the teams & you will see the swans are easily the number one football club in NSW & how all of the NRL clubs are so minnow :)))
Facts are facts clown. With all that success of the Swans. The media and general public here still did not give to shits about your loser sport lol

I know the truth seems to hurt delusional AFL halfwits like you. But that is the way it is. :lol: :lol:
yep thats why the swans have the largest membership & fans turning up to games :)))
several thousands more than all of those little minnow piece of shit NRL clubs
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

yep thats why the swans have the largest membership & fans turning up to games :)))

but
they're outrated by the telle tubbies on TV aren't they dumbo :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<>
Victardian rules
irrelevant North of the Murray River :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

SO What..

The Tv Viewers in Sydney are Sliding...
And there winning.. :?>
imagen when they don't make TOP 8

who signs a player for 10years
the AFL trying to give the Swans a Free Hit! Pumping them up year after Year

Almost more people at the game then people Watching :lol:
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

You should have seen the advertising AFL had on channel 7 for the Swans gand final. Was constant yet still nobody dave two shits and the NRL grand final ended up getting higher tv ratings anyway. Despite half the advertising of the AFL :(/ :(/

leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Raiderdave wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

but
they're outrated by the telle tubbies on TV aren't they dumbo :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<>
Victardian rules
irrelevant North of the Murray River :cool:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
a few bogans watching NRL on TV apparently counts for millions who watch league :-k
yet why does no one ever show up to games?
why are the swans, generating millions more than every single NRL club, sponsors, members crowds :-k
yet the little minnow NRLOL cant :(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
You should have seen the advertising AFL had on channel 7 for the Swans gand final. Was constant yet still nobody dave two shits and the NRL grand final ended up getting higher tv ratings anyway. Despite half the advertising of the AFL :(/ :(/
the NRL/ CH advertised the shit out of the NRL GF
difference is AFL is shown on an after noon & the NRL one is shown in prime time
go and look at the ratings & tell me in the top 20 shows what time slot do shows rate the best?:)))

if you want a true indication about the NRL and its finals series look at their pathetic crowds that bothered showing up to games. FFS the Swans had easily the best crowds & they played against a minnow AFL team in North Melbourne & the Fremantle Dockers :)))
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
difference is AFL is shown on an after noon & the NRL one is shown in prime time
go and look at the ratings & tell me in the top 20 shows what time slot do shows rate the best?:)))

if you want a true indication about the NRL and its finals series look at their pathetic crowds that bothered showing up to games. FFS the Swans had easily the best crowds & they played against a minnow AFL team in North Melbourne & the Fremantle Dockers :)))
Ahh whatever clown you guys got beaten fair a square in the TV grand final rating by NRL. :lol: :lol:
State of Origin 1 & 2 smashed your grandfinal too :cheers:

Just look at facebook, is one of the most used websites on the internet. Over 275,000 more followers for NRL over AFL and AFL used to be infront. Proof that the TV ratings would be pretty accurate no matter what the time slot.

And that is not even counting Rugby Leagues following in the UK which AFLs is virtually non existent.

NRL fb 970,000 fans
AFL fb 692,000 fans

Foolproof
Captain
Captain
Team: ALL

Post by Foolproof »

Leagueiscrap, let's have a test shall we? Get the AFL to move to prime time. Then we'll get a true comparison. Fair? I think it'll be a lot closer than you seem to think.
ALL COMMENTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED
THE WOOKIE AS SITE ADMIN = I GIVE THIS FORUM 12 MONTHS TO LIVE
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol the excuses trotted out at BF are up there with dumbos delusional best.

Bunnings had a sale on .
People were grocery shopping .

Simple fact is people who want to watch know when it's on & can make arrangements to be home ...swap work shifts ,etc .

But if they are invisible people are they still Bunnings shoppers ?
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

Ahh whatever clown you guys got beaten fair a square in the TV grand final rating by NRL. :lol: :lol:

Just look at facebook, is one of the most used websites on the internet. Over 275,000 more followers for NRL over AFL and AFL used to be infront. Proof that the TV ratings would be pretty accurate no matter what the time slot.

And that is not even counting Rugby Leagues following in the UK which AFLs is virtually non existent.

NRL fb 970,000 fans
AFL fb 692,000 fans
:(/
the rating system consists of 4800 rating boxes across the country, under 3k in the metro areas and under 2k in regional centers!

SOO is nothing more than a prime time state vs state marketing gimmick :thumbleft:
tell me why can SOO sell out and out of the GF the NRL plays in empty grounds :)))

wow you ignore how far behind the NRL is in revenue, broadcast dollars, sponsorship, memberships, crowds.
but yeah facebook likes the NRL is ahead :?>
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/techno ... 24o64.html
:\: :\: :\:

wookie have you still got those articles about the AFL app being far more popular than the NRL app & its subscription services?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

NRL fb 970,000 fans
AFL fb 692,000 fans
the rating system consists of 4800 rating boxes across the country, under 3k in the metro areas and under 2k in regional centers!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

it was laughed off big poofy by fumbletard cultists for its above theory being too reta.r.ded even for them :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
wow
dumbo
the village idiot in every forum it enters :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Raiderdave wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

NRL fb 970,000 fans
AFL fb 692,000 fans

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

it was laughed off big poofy by fumbletard cultists for its above theory being too reta.r.ded even for them :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
wow
dumbo
the village idiot in every forum it enters :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
wellcome then dave :)))
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys