Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
More rampant delusion from the Australian.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

More than four million viewers watched Seven’s broadcast of Hawthorn’s AFL Grand Final defeat of the Sydney Swans.

Hawthorn’s 63 point smashing of the Swans is the most-watched TV program of the year, beating the 2.596 million for the finale of Seven’s My Kitchen Rules and the 2.56 million capital city viewers for game two of the NRL State of Origin series.

:_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

Lol the rampant brain washing has begun boys and girls...

AFL 2.8m metro 3.7m National

SOO 2 2.7m metro 4.3m National
SOO 1 2.6m metro 4.2m National
they obviously mean from the metro figures. you know, the ones that include 15m Australians. And its the truth. city folk love their AFL
:_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
Love how regional people don't exist in the Afl bubble.

& this pile of crap.
keep your 3 mtch tornament. we'll stay the number 1 watched sporting competition in Australia .

Just because your sport has nothing else ,has all it's eggs in one basket does not mean other sports should be the same.

We spread over pre season,SOO,domestic comp,internationals.
You don't like that well that's bad luck..
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
NRL will pass the reported figures of the AFL season during their Grand Final. I stress though that this is reported figures only. Theres a lot of missing data, but on reported information that we have Ive got the AFL finishing up at 112.2 million (with WA and Tas regionals still to come for last week and this week) and the NRL currently at 109.4 million with this weeks regionals and next weeks Grand Final still to come.
So with the NRL GF to play and prelim regionals to add NRL will finish on about 114m

Now Wookie don't forget the 4nations tournament later in the year. That will be another 4-6million viewers alone.
We are consisting nrl v afl ... Not internationals or soo as they aren't nrl.

Also, if using ratings as a measure of whether afl or nrl is more popular in Australia, then nz figures should not be used.

Spot on Fred NRL v AFl , Not part of the NRL or viewers with one white parent. All viewers even gays.

:rock: :rock: :rock:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

pussycat wrote:
Fred wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
NRL will pass the reported figures of the AFL season during their Grand Final. I stress though that this is reported figures only. Theres a lot of missing data, but on reported information that we have Ive got the AFL finishing up at 112.2 million (with WA and Tas regionals still to come for last week and this week) and the NRL currently at 109.4 million with this weeks regionals and next weeks Grand Final still to come.
So with the NRL GF to play and prelim regionals to add NRL will finish on about 114m

Now Wookie don't forget the 4nations tournament later in the year. That will be another 4-6million viewers alone.

Also, if using ratings as a measure of whether afl or nrl is more popular in Australia, then nz figures should not be used.

Spot on Fred NRL v AFl , Not part of the NRL or viewers with one white parent. All viewers even gays.

:rock: :rock: :rock:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I'm not sure what that comment meant?
Veni, vidi, vici
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Post by eelofwest »

Fred wrote:
eelofwest wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

Rugby league has a 4nations tournament coming up for the NRL and gets paid accordingly from NZ Sky to show all content into NZ.

NZ will be included and it will put the NRL further in front of you derpballers...... :lol: :lol:
eelofwest
Coach
Coach

Post by eelofwest »

The_Wookie wrote:
Prelims

AFL

Fri TV #AFLfinals Seven 744k (Mel 565k Ade 180k) 7mate 258k (Syd 87k Bri 42k Per 129k)
#AFLfinals Friday Swans v N/Melb 424k
Sat TV #AFLfinals Seven 966k (Mel 517k Ade 271k Per 178k) 7mate 117k (Syd 66k Bri 51k)
AFL STV (sub TV) now available: Saturday Hawks v Port 478k #FoxFooty (STV is metro+regional)

Weekend #AFLfinals FTA Seven/7mate metro+regional Fri 1.29m av (peak 1.82m) Sat 1.36m av (peak 1.93m)

(Tas and WA Regionals on monday.)

NRL

Fri TV #NRLfinals Nine 1.195m (Syd 835k Bri 360k) GEM 178k (Mel 105k Ade 20k Per 53k)\
NZ: NRL: 102,730 (10:00pm – 11:50pm)
Sat TV #NRLfinals Nine 1.06m (Syd 696k Bri 373k) GEM 158k (Mel 111k Ade 7k Per 41k)
NRL: 102,730 (10:00pm – 11:50pm)

(Regionals Monday)
Wookie why are you putting peak audience?

Lol more brainwashing of the simpletons..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wookie leave peak out of this the NRL wiped the floor with you guys. =D> =D>

**Fixed

AFL

Fri TV #AFLfinals Seven 744k (Mel 565k Ade 180k) 7mate 258k (Syd 87k Bri 42k Per 129k)
#AFLfinals Friday Swans v N/Melb 424k
Sat TV #AFLfinals Seven 966k (Mel 517k Ade 271k Per 178k) 7mate 117k (Syd 66k Bri 51k)
AFL STV (sub TV) now available: Saturday Hawks v Port 478k #FoxFooty (STV is metro+regional)

Weekend #AFLfinals FTA Seven/7mate metro+regional+Fox Fri 1.570m, Sat 1.696m

(Tas and WA Regionals on monday.)
eelofwest
Coach
Coach

Post by eelofwest »

The_Wookie wrote:
Yeah i dont make it a habit if editing mediaweeks twitter feed when i post it. If people are too stupid to understand the difference between peak and average, then fuck em.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :_<>
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Great stats in Melbourne last week. For a match that only involved Sydney teams. On Friday nights final for every 8 Sydney fans, watching Easts v Souths in the traditional Sydney grudge match, there was 1 Melbourne viewer watching on Gem. And then on Saturday night almost 1 in 6 melbournians were watching real football. Maybe people South of the Murray may not be as dumb as we think.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NRL 1st Final: 1.195m (Syd 835k Bri 360k) + 658 regionals + GEM 178k (Mel 105k Ade 20k Per 53k) + Sky 103k = 2.13m + gem regionals

2nd final: 1.06m (Syd 696k Bri 373k) + 649 regionals + GEM 158k (Mel 111k Ade 7k Per 41k) + SKY 102k = 1,97m + gem regionals

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote:
NRL 1st Final: 1.195m (Syd 835k Bri 360k) + 658 regionals + GEM 178k (Mel 105k Ade 20k Per 53k) + Sky 103k = 2.13m + gem regionals

2nd final: 1.06m (Syd 696k Bri 373k) + 649 regionals + GEM 158k (Mel 111k Ade 7k Per 41k) + SKY 102k = 1,97m + gem regionals
Hmmm, where are the 750k regionals? :>::
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote:
pussycat wrote:

You would of had plenty of practice at getting beat , I didn't realise you 'd be such a sore loser.

The 650 regionals are for the Ch 9 metro figure only the Gem figures wont be known. Figures from the Southern States are generaly not far of a third. So once again you've been left with egg all over your face :_<> :_<> :_<>

eelofwest
Coach
Coach

Post by eelofwest »

pussycat wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
pussycat wrote:

You would of had plenty of practice at getting beat , I didn't realise you 'd be such a sore loser.

The 650 regionals are for the Ch 9 metro figure only the Gem figures wont be known. Figures from the Southern States are generaly not far of a third. So once again you've been left with egg all over your face :_<> :_<> :_<>

Never mind him Cat, he is a sore looser

Once gem regionals are added the 2 prelims are both well over 2 million a piece.

Not one of your Prelims got 2million so how do you like those apples..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

wow that's actually really good! 2 mil for both

lets see if that continues next week with the GF. it should do with the 43 years, and great run of the dogs. But it'll be hard since theyre both sydney teams. Broncos + Souths probably would have pushed 4 million.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
pussycat wrote:

Youre actually serious? I thought you were taking the piss! What GEM regionals are you expecting? Regional TAM rates zero for the NRL week after week in Victoria

http://www.regionaltam.com.au/?page_id=19#

zero!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Do you actually think the NRL get no regionals from the Southern states - just metro viewers?