Page 320 of 360

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:42 am
by Cats_Steve
Fred wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:04 am
What are people’s thoughts about the crowd at Townsville yesterday. Around 7500 I hear? What is the capacity of the ground. Seemed to be not too many empty spots but always hard to tell with a ground like that where a lot of grassed/hill type areas. Thoughts? Me personally would like to see the suns play at home given that is where they need to consolidate. May have been a win at home given the close score too... home ground advantage and all.
I agree that they should be playing at home - exclusively. The players always look flat to be up North too. They are all absolutely fucked by the 2nd qtr.

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am
by AFLcrap1
Lol what
Teams from both sports play all over the place 1000s kms from home so what makes the Suns so special

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:33 pm
by Fred
Because they are growing a market and this was a home game. I think in a developing market the sun’s should play home games at home. Same with GWS ... think the Canberra games take away from their presence Sydney’s west.

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm
by pussycat
ratings shit? - Back to your safe place :(/ :(/ :(/

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm
by Fred
Who you talking to here pussy cat and why are you mentioning ratings ?

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 pm
by notaleaguefan
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am
Lol what
Teams from both sports play all over the place 1000s kms from home so what makes the Suns so special
Like some nrlol double header games in WA
Or soo in Victoria and WA

Yep so special is the nrlol indeed

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 pm
by notaleaguefan
A bumper weekend of crowds for the circus act known as the nrlol again
8k
10k
12k
12k
13k
16k

:(/
Yep new venues needed all around

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
by The_Wookie

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 am
by notaleaguefan
I can’t seem to see the parramatta poke clubs attendance record with their new 360 million dollar stadium :-k

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 am
by Cats_Steve
notaleaguefan wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 pm
A bumper weekend of crowds for the circus act known as the nrlol again
8k
10k
12k
12k
13k
16k

:(/
Yep new venues needed all around
lol ffs, is the game really that hard to watch live? Didn't think the gloss would wear off so quickly at WSS.

Yuck.

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 pm
by AFLcrap1
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 am
I can’t seem to see the parramatta poke clubs attendance record with their new 360 million dollar stadium :-k
Only played 5 games there.
Never below half full
Lol
Who was the braindead flog who predicted that it'd take 10 years to get 5 games over half full .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:32 pm
by notaleaguefan
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 pm
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 am
I can’t seem to see the parramatta poke clubs attendance record with their new 360 million dollar stadium :-k
Only played 5 games there.
Never below half full
Lol
Who was the braindead flog who predicted that it'd take 10 years to get 5 games over half full .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Careful now don’t fall off that perch!

Now what is the parramatta poke clubs average at the new stadium? To justify that 360million

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:06 am
by AFLcrap1
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:32 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 pm
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:08 am
I can’t seem to see the parramatta poke clubs attendance record with their new 360 million dollar stadium :-k
Only played 5 games there.
Never below half full
Lol
Who was the braindead flog who predicted that it'd take 10 years to get 5 games over half full .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Careful now don’t fall off that perch!

Now what is the parramatta poke clubs average at the new stadium? To justify that 360million
I believe the average is far more than half full for 5 games in 10 years
:))) :))) :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 am
by notaleaguefan
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:06 am
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:32 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 pm


Only played 5 games there.
Never below half full
Lol
Who was the braindead flog who predicted that it'd take 10 years to get 5 games over half full .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Careful now don’t fall off that perch!

Now what is the parramatta poke clubs average at the new stadium? To justify that 360million
I believe the average is far more than half full for 5 games in 10 years
:))) :))) :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Only proof you can’t take a general statement!

Hows that crowd average now 🚽
Down down down
And all the nrlol needed was better venues and the crowds will come!
For a few games to check out the new venue, then remember what about the polished turd dog shit of a game league it then fade away

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:44 am
by AFLcrap1
notaleaguefan wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:06 am
notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Careful now don’t fall off that perch!

Now what is the parramatta poke clubs average at the new stadium? To justify that 360million
I believe the average is far more than half full for 5 games in 10 years
:))) :))) :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Only proof you can’t take a general statement!

Hows that crowd average now 🚽
Down down down
And all the nrlol needed was better venues and the crowds will come!
For a few games to check out the new venue, then remember what about the polished turd dog shit of a game league it then fade away
How's the crowd average now you ask?

Here I'll answer again

I believe the average is far more than half full for 5 games in 10 years
:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))