Search found 157 matches

Return

by Terry
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

So the NRL with one club in NZ gets $32M per year for this new deal. Rugby Australia got $100M over 3 years on Ch9 & Stan for 5 teams. Or $33M per year. Goes to show where Rugby Union currently sits! Great deal for RL though!!! Well yes and no, Rugby Australias deal only covers rights for Rugby...
by Terry
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

regards to streaming and early release of some numbers showing NRL winning by a good length. Would it not be safe to safe to say it is a lock and comfortable win to NRL> due to the fact NRL is easily eclipsing the STV ratings for FOX would this not make streaming numbers benefit NRL Numbers let alo...
by Terry
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks Wook, I'm well aware of this. I was actually comparing the money going to the controlling bodies in Australia from their respective TV deals. None of the money NZ Rugby gets goes to Aus Rugby. Whereas as all the money from the NZ RL deal goes to the ARL commission. Big difference in pure fin...
by Terry
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's interesting Wook! First of all I never go 'mental' over anything. Ever. Cool, calm, facts, research and truths are me. Then you can stop telling people they are having meltdowns you hypocritical jackass. And I don't quite get what you mean about 'pull this shit with the AFL'. Each governing ...
by Terry
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Despite a shocking weekend of blowouts, Fox Sports has achieved two all-time NRL ratings records. The Warriors v Dragons golden point thriller on Friday night was the most-watched 6pm game of all time with an average of 419k viewers. The Sunday 2pm game between the Broncos and Sharks also saw the h...
by Terry
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i understood what Terry was stating.. Rugby Union receive in funds for there competitions local state and national which involves NZ Teams and Internationals. $30mill approx. NRL Receive for having involvement with NZ (1 Team) receive around the same amount.. Terry was putting into perspective how ...
by Terry
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your very Fast with those excuses LOL :(/ :(/ :(/ I don't know, your telling the story professor. Isn't the goal here to best find out how many are watching the match. even if that means using some estimates arrived at from averages. Isn't that what Wookie used just the other day and has done so in...
by Terry
Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Our lockdown this year only went for a few weeks and normal scheduling continued. Didn't stop all the but but nrl fans crying about lockdown Ok pal, this is how it works. You get the rating numbers before and after the lockdowns. For both codes. You compare them and work out how much they went up d...
by Terry
Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right - two Sydney teams do what 32k?! Just a reality check LOL you are still comparing a home and away game to the national RU team? How far has RU fallen? :rofl: Highest level of rugby are wallabies who play numerous matches throughout year. Highest level of afl is afl. One rates in Sydney the ot...
by Terry
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How does international series vs Ireland go?! Must be ratings bonanza No one has ever claimed the international series to be anything like the others. Note: I didnt like you on Bigfooty and ill be even less tolerant here of your bullshit. That's great Wookie. But he has a point. Your argument is th...
by Terry
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: WOW!

Are you telling me every sporting organisation in the country is re-writing their constitution to include women and first nations people!!!! Every single one?????? Right now?????? Actually dumbass I never said they were. But they might want to think about it to meet your lofty standards./ They aren...
by Terry
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now: You seem to have missed the point my friend. Some organisations need to have this as they have failed on these issues in the past. You, like Pussy have utterly misunderstood the entire point of what the blues are doing from the start of this thread down and everything since has been utter bull...
by Terry
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry to once again upset you Wooks! Please re-read my previous posts on this and you may understand. Unfortunately you have completely, utterly and comprehensively not understood the point here. Not unusual. Time to move on pal!!! Have a great night my friend!!! No one is upset. No one is ever ups...
by Terry
Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Terry
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.