can we stop with the bullshit..

its a sports forum boys!!

if ya got issues or wanna complain go to a therapist
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Can GWS beat the Suns massive figure of 27million this year..

we await the reports.. but it will go very close..
by leeroy*NRL*
Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 300 Million people world wide to watch Rugby League re-start!!!!

Alot of the detail behind the scenes In both codes would of been massive.. Be interesting what figures were in some countries SKY SPORTS IN UK FOX 1 IN USA 90million subscribers Not expecting big numbers but interesting to see what numbers for games Played in early hours NRL was trending number 4 i...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The self anointed national sport

Participation and Auskick numbers are so flawed and bent...

2 AFL Football players can go to a school
and do some training drills with 4 or 5 classes
and this is counted and added to numbers.

its laughable.. over to you..
by leeroy*NRL*
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Rules in North Queensland

lol Port Douglas Population is like 4k-5k Cairns However would be a good following for AFL Port Douglas I’m guessing is way more than that I would think but maybe permenamt residents .... lots holidayiing i googled it for ya freddy, 2016 census, Port Douglas had a population of 3,504 people. The to...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: highest rating Foxtel games.

These are only for Fox right? If so I am not really sure what the point of this is but to simply state maybe more NRL followers a Fox subscribers? Yes Fred, it does say Foxtel Games in the headline.. and NRL has always dominated Foxtel since the beginning Foxtel was built on NRL. Why do you think N...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun May 23, 2021 3:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

And the AFL will get close to 1.2mil. Over 70k in Brisbane, not far behind the NRL last night That's great pal!!!! Throw a party!!!! Bring on the dancing girls!!! Unfortunately, however, you're still getting a right royal flogging in the only metric that matters...........TOTAL!!!! But by all means...
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun May 30, 2021 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

it has been reported by the NRL as a DAY TICKET

how many tickets were bought for

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3

SIMPLE>>
by leeroy*NRL*
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

See Giant”s Stadium had an interesting configuration in the crowd with supporters packing out a section. What was that about. Interestingly though how sparse the ground would have looked if all the crowd was spread out across the whole ground. Anyone know why this was done? It was the Richmond v Ad...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yes, they (fox) certainly can’t afford to lose the afl and with more competition will be interesting to see their bid. Would channel 9 pay more for more nrl ? For the nrl/arl I think they would benefit from selling SoO separately. Although this would make the deal for the nrl season much lower... b...
by leeroy*NRL*
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

i understood what Terry was stating.. Rugby Union receive in funds for there competitions local state and national which involves NZ Teams and Internationals. $30mill approx. NRL Receive for having involvement with NZ (1 Team) receive around the same amount.. Terry was putting into perspective how l...
by leeroy*NRL*
Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They could have chosen Western Australia - they begged the AFL to take games there. that was later after they had committed to QLD as WA had shut them out, and West Coast and Fremantle were in hubs in QLD originally few weeks before things got even worse and the Comp had to move to QLD> WA has been...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by leeroy*NRL*
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Friday Night Finals - Who will win the ratings.

That is correct. Looking back is only active Account Its not correct. Its the only active account he uses now. His other account is most certainly not banned. I have received numerous private messages regarding (not able to get into other account) there was a Website issue. and it also effected me ...
by leeroy*NRL*
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.