Former NRL Stars accused of being part of major cocaine cartel

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Foolproof
Captain
Captain
Team: ALL
Been liked: 0

Re: Former NRL Stars accused of being part of major cocaine cartel

Post by Foolproof »

Very disappointing.

Just like the membership here.
Last edited by Foolproof on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALL COMMENTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED
THE WOOKIE AS SITE ADMIN = I GIVE THIS FORUM 12 MONTHS TO LIVE
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

God does it ever stop lol.. Dave Smith is right what he said earlier though. "The NRL is not a police force and they can't stop players misbehaving out of the game"
Just like in AFL too.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

another off field incident for the NRL :-({|=

nothing new for the NRL :-({|=

its one way they can keep their declining code in the news :\:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Tell me dumbo why did you ignore when I posted the recent off field incidents concerning the AFlol.

You claimed they were from yrs ago ,but they were all from the current off season .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Foolproof
Captain
Captain
Team: ALL

Post by Foolproof »

leagueiscrap wrote:

The AFL are just as bad.
ALL COMMENTS ARE MY PERSONAL OPINION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NOW BEEN ABANDONED
THE WOOKIE AS SITE ADMIN = I GIVE THIS FORUM 12 MONTHS TO LIVE
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Cool he can send some my way.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Cool he can send some my way.
yeah so how as the last 6 months gone for the AFL compares to NRL :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :>:: :>:: :>:: :>:: :-k :-k :-k :-k
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Quite good actually, you have a full team that has stuffed up and in the news everyday, your team aren't they?
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

excuse me Sinaloa Cartel, out of the way Cosa Nostra, step to the side Triads because the Toowoomba Cartel is coming through haha!!

so the police have finished their undercover operation thats lasted afew months...,
and from the evidence they have gathered the police have made several arrests including 2 ex RL players on the sale and trafficking of cocaine. and the evidence they have includes....
*knowledge that around 200g of cocaine trafficked by the arrested group during the undercover opp
*allegedly one of the ex RL players what present at cocaine exchange around 12 times over the investigation.
*2 spoons, scales, some re-sealable bags found at an ex RL players home.

HAHA hardly cartel material! this group were low end cocaine dealers. they most probably more the regular users of cocaine who also sell the drug to reduce the cost.

i always laugh at the amounts published for things such as cocaine because i gurenteee that 200g of cocaine if lab tested would be no more than 100g of actual cocaine. If you start with 100g of pure cocaine but then cut it to increase its wight to 200g, do you now miraculously have 200g of cocaine? of course not you still really only have 100g?

I can think of far worse instances than this involving AFL players, involving the stars of the game and even while they were still ACTUALLY playing and not 10 years or so out of retirement. some names i think of are...
*Ben Cousins
*Wayne Kerry
*Garry Abblott Snr

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:

Lol @ dumbo ,continually having a go at RL yet ignores his own code .
Lolx1000

& he prob won't read this & start another fail thread about Hunt being a RL Druggo .
Lol
So this is interesting .
Done for drugs when with the Aflol ,but they kept it quiet .

Karmichael Hunt has been charged with four counts of supplying cocaine by Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission.

The Queensland Reds star is due to appear in Southport Magistrate Court on March 5. The former Australian rugby league player was part of four people – three men and one woman – charged. It is alleged they arranged for cocaine for personal use or to be passed on to friends or colleagues between June and December 2014. Hunt was playing AFL for the Gold Coast Suns during that time.

"During an investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate operating in South East Queensland, these four individuals were identified contacting the syndicate and arranging for the supply of cocaine," Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission statement read.

Hunt's co-accused, a Burleigh Waters man, 24, a Mermaid Waters man, 27, and a Mermaid Waters woman, 22, will all appear in court on 5 March.

Code jumper Hunt began his career playing rugby league for the Brisbane Broncos in 2004.

At fullback Hunt helped the Broncos take out the 2006 NRL premiership and earned himself selection in both the Queensland State of Origin and Australian squads.

By 2009 Hunt had grown weary of the NRL. He shocked the sporting community by announcing a code switch, not to the widely expected rugby union, but to AFL.

He signed three year contract with new franchise the Gold Coast Suns that year and continued playing in the Suns midfield alongside the likes of Gary Ablett until 2014.

Hunt described AFL as "the best game that is out there," after playing 44 games in three seasons.

But due to persistent injury concerns, "my [Hunt's] genetics suggest I should be playing another game."

In August, Hunt announced that he would be leaving the Suns to try and break through to the Wallabies squad. He had previously dipped in and out of rugby union overseas with French club, Biarritz Olympique.

Hunt made his debut for the Queensland Reds in Super Rugby only last week, playing fly-half as the Reds got thrashed 47-3 by the Brumbies in Canberra.

Reds coach Richard Graham had planned on shifting Hunt to fullback for Saturday's game against the Force.

"Karmichael has given the team a lot of confidence playing 15," Graham said on Thursday.

"His communication is excellent, obviously [he has] courage and commitment in defence and then there's his kicking. That ultimately made my mind up for me."

In light of Friday's allegations, Hunt's position in Saturday's line up could now be in jeopardy.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/re...19-13jzvi.html

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

Lolx1000

& he prob won't read this & start another fail thread about Hunt being a RL Druggo .
Lol
So this is interesting .

Karmichael Hunt has been charged with four counts of supplying cocaine by Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission.

The Queensland Reds star is due to appear in Southport Magistrate Court on March 5. The former Australian rugby league player was part of four people – three men and one woman – charged. It is alleged they arranged for cocaine for personal use or to be passed on to friends or colleagues between June and December 2014. Hunt was playing AFL for the Gold Coast Suns during that time.

"During an investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate operating in South East Queensland, these four individuals were identified contacting the syndicate and arranging for the supply of cocaine," Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission statement read.

Hunt's co-accused, a Burleigh Waters man, 24, a Mermaid Waters man, 27, and a Mermaid Waters woman, 22, will all appear in court on 5 March.

Code jumper Hunt began his career playing rugby league for the Brisbane Broncos in 2004.

At fullback Hunt helped the Broncos take out the 2006 NRL premiership and earned himself selection in both the Queensland State of Origin and Australian squads.

By 2009 Hunt had grown weary of the NRL. He shocked the sporting community by announcing a code switch, not to the widely expected rugby union, but to AFL.

He signed three year contract with new franchise the Gold Coast Suns that year and continued playing in the Suns midfield alongside the likes of Gary Ablett until 2014.

Hunt described AFL as "the best game that is out there," after playing 44 games in three seasons.

But due to persistent injury concerns, "my [Hunt's] genetics suggest I should be playing another game."

In August, Hunt announced that he would be leaving the Suns to try and break through to the Wallabies squad. He had previously dipped in and out of rugby union overseas with French club, Biarritz Olympique.

Hunt made his debut for the Queensland Reds in Super Rugby only last week, playing fly-half as the Reds got thrashed 47-3 by the Brumbies in Canberra.

Reds coach Richard Graham had planned on shifting Hunt to fullback for Saturday's game against the Force.

"Karmichael has given the team a lot of confidence playing 15," Graham said on Thursday.

"His communication is excellent, obviously [he has] courage and commitment in defence and then there's his kicking. That ultimately made my mind up for me."

In light of Friday's allegations, Hunt's position in Saturday's line up could now be in jeopardy.

Cant play afl hunt played league most of life in qld.
Along many of his other brain dead league mates being involved in so many incidents the last few months!
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

& there she blows ,Mr deflection avoiding the fact that Khunt was playing Aflol when busted.

said it before & will say it again .

There's dumb
& then there's DUMBO DUMB ..a whole new level .

🤣
Xman wrote
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:

Lolx1000

Lol
So this is interesting .

Cant play afl hunt played league most of life in qld.
Along many of his other brain dead league mates being involved in so many incidents the last few months!
8-[

:lol: :_<> :(/

Poor ol bomber
Dumbest raider on the internet :lol: :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

[quote="AFLcrap1"]& there she blows ,Mr deflection avoiding the fact that Khunt was playing Aflol when busted.

said it before & will say it again .

There's dumb
& then there's DUMBO DUMB ..a whole new level .[/quotehttp://mobile.news.com.au/national/karmichael-hunt-two-titans-players-and-a-woman-charged-with-supplying-cocaine/story-e6frfkp9-1227230973156

Looks like more nrl players are part of the drug ring!!!! :(/

Well done spazza! Go take your meds now! :(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Looks like ex afl player to me.