Malceski to miss entire season

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Malceski to miss entire season

Post by Beaussie »

Devastating news for Malceski and the Swans after yesterday's NAB Cup game against the Hawks and what appears to be an ACL injury that will require a full knee reconstruction. :(

Really sours what was an impressive effort from the younger lads in the Swans.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by kaskill »

i saw that injury happen and when u see it on the tv it didnt look like much but the poor bloke it always sucks when you're playing in the measly nab cup and do such an injury.
larn67
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by larn67 »

Amazing, Nick Malceski is returning to the footy oval after some innovative surgery. All eyes will no doubt be on him, to see how he fares during and after the match. This treatment could be the turning point for all other players with similar knee injuries. I'm sure the selection committee of any club would welcome the early returns. But is this too soon for Nick to hit the paddock? Is more time required for recovery? Either way, I guess the proof is in the pudding, where we all will have to wait for the outcome late Sunday after the game.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

larn67 wrote:
Amazing, Nick Malceski is returning to the footy oval after some innovative surgery. All eyes will no doubt be on him, to see how he fares during and after the match. This treatment could be the turning point for all other players with similar knee injuries. I'm sure the selection committee of any club would welcome the early returns. But is this too soon for Nick to hit the paddock? Is more time required for recovery? Either way, I guess the proof is in the pudding, where we all will have to wait for the outcome late Sunday after the game.
All true. Lets hope Nick pulls through ok and as was said on the Footy Show last night, players, clubs and fans alike no longer hold the same fears about acl injuries. No doubt like you say, all clubs will be taking an interest in Nick's progress this weekend.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

goodluck to him and the swans!! even tho the swannies will win by 40+ points
liz1234
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by liz1234 »