A weird reality

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: A weird reality

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol just lol

I am seeing what he clearly posted .
You are trying to make out its something it's not .

RL gets NO benefit...never has from RU .
It's not hard to understand
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Well okay. That is how you see it and that is fine. I think it has been benifical for rl where ru is already established. It is okay to disagree.
But i am unsure how you prove that ru 'paves' the way by being similar to rl. But to me it seems obvious as by being similar people can relate.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Xman wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Xman wrote:
Im sure all NFL fans are truly heartened by the fact Canada have an NFL comp. Must really validate their sport as world class..........idiot
Is Canada not a different nation to the United States that plays Grid Iron professionally?

You claimed only Americans play it. Your the halfwit that got it completely wrong lol..

So in other words you can't use the argument that Grid Iron is a one nation code like AFL or Aussie Rules.
:thumbleft:

:thumbleft:
Gridion being played professionally in the country immediatly nex to the USA, where they play a number of other professional sports in US competitions, is hardly a sign of succesful expansion internationally.

So no, you fail
Excuses excuses, so why does'nt Mexico play Grid Iron? They border the U.S too.

Union, League, Netball, Basketball and Soccer all have professional competions that include New Zealand and Australia. What is AFLs excuse?

Aussie Rules has had a presence in NZ since 1871. Before rugby league even existed.

You just can't hack the fact no other nation took up your silly Victorian game lol..

And that I clearly proved Grid Iron is played in another country. Canada.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Fred wrote:
Well okay. That is how you see it and that is fine. I think it has been benifical for rl where ru is already established. It is okay to disagree.
But i am unsure how you prove that ru 'paves' the way by being similar to rl. But to me it seems obvious as by being similar people can relate.
they are vertically similar games but one is a dumbed down version that being league

the playing fields are identical & both games are classed as rugby, union is well established in several countries all over the world & league is the amateur riding that popularity.

with out union, league wouldn't probably exist!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Grid iron in Canada is not the same as nrl
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oops nfl
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Fred wrote:
Oops nfl

Is a different competion and a different form of Grid Iron yes. But at the end of the day the sport is still Grid Iron and proof that it is not limited to just one country professionally like Aussie Rules AFL.

I hear so many times AFL people say the sport of Grid Iron is a one nation code like AFL which is total bullshit.

There have been numerous players and coaches that have switched between the two competions because they are both Grid Iron football.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Xman
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

Union, League, Netball, Basketball and Soccer all have professional competions that include New Zealand and Australia. What is AFLs excuse?

Aussie Rules has had a presence in NZ since 1871. Before rugby league even existed.

You just can't hack the fact no other nation took up your silly Victorian game lol..

Good question, why hasnt NFL expanded beyond US and Canada? Must be an insignificant sport :[]

Where do you think RL, RU, Cricket, Soccer, and Netball originated? You've stumbled onto the answer to your questions without even knowing it. Britain, which had enormous influence on the developed world.

I can handle that Aussie rules hasnt spread overseas to professional comps. I have no issue with it whatsoever. How influential are Australia internationally?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Xman wrote:

Good question, why hasnt NFL expanded beyond US and Canada? Must be an insignificant sport :[]

Where do you think RL, RU, Cricket, Soccer, and Netball originated? You've stumbled onto the answer to your questions without even knowing it. Britain, which had enormous influence on the developed world.

I can handle that Aussie rules hasnt spread overseas to professional comps. I have no issue with it whatsoever. How influential are Australia internationally?
That is a poor excuse, a good product sells no matter where it is from.
Wifi. Developed in Australia and used globally. Do you think Australia is not influential now??
Tv shows like Neighbours and Home & Away as much as I hate them are huge in the UK.

Now that simply puts a massive hole in your theory does'nt it. Because for some reason AFL never took off despite being older than these Australian products.

USA and Canada two countries bigger than Australia that play the same sport. Now why has'nt NZ got into AFL again? :lol: :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Wifi. Developed in Australia and used globally. Do you think Australia is not influential now??
Tv shows like Neighbours and Home & Away as much as I hate them are huge in the UK.

Now that simply puts a massive hole in your theory does'nt it. Because for some reason AFL never took off despite being older than these Australian products.

USA and Canada two countries bigger than Australia that play the same sport. Now why has'nt NZ got into AFL again? :lol: :lol:
You think advances in technology show that sports should also spread internationally? Are you for real? :_<> Technologies serve a purpose, often a new purpose that hasnt been seen before.

If expansion is simply about the quality of the sport itself why hasnt RL expanded across Australia? Isnt it any good? Youve had over 100 years FFS! Why hasnt a very popular world sport like cricket spread to the USA? China? Most of Europe?

You've got no idea.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Xman wrote:

You think advances in technology show that sports should also spread internationally? Are you for real? :_<> Technologies serve a purpose, often a new purpose that hasnt been seen before.

If expansion is simply about the quality of the sport itself why hasnt RL expanded across Australia? Isnt it any good? Youve had over 100 years FFS! Why hasnt a very popular world sport like cricket spread to the USA? China? Most of Europe?

You've got no idea.
If it was'nt for superleague Rugby League would have been Australia wide. Millions were lost in the game. But that is another topic.

You claimed Australia was not influential and I showed you Australian things that have done well overseas. If AFL is so good you guys would be global by now. How long you've been around lol

Even an Australian soap like Neigbours has had more sucess than AFL lol :lol: :lol: . Must make you feel pretty embarassed hey xfool. :mrgreen:

But instead AFL has just failed failed failed lol.. =D> =D> =D>

AFL should be called the Australian Failure League. Because after all this time your sport has failed to gain any recognition.
Too bad hey =D> =D>

AFL just sux balls and can't get anyone else interested. :(/ :mrgreen: :(/
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

If it was'nt for superleague Rugby League would have been Australia wide. Millions were lost in the game. But that is another topic.

You claimed Australia was not influential and I showed you Australian things that have done well overseas. If AFL is so good you guys would be global for how long you've been around. Even an Australian soap like Neigbours has had more sucess than AFL lol :lol: :lol: . Must make you feel pretty embarassed hey xfool. :mrgreen:

But instead AFL has just failed failed failed lol.. =D> =D> =D>

AFL should be called the Australian Failure League because after all this time your sport has failed to gain any recognition.
Too bad hey =D> =D>

AFL just sux balls and can't get anyone else interested. :(/ :mrgreen: :(/
Superleague....LOL. but but but. The pirates were a complete failure

Australian culture is not influential internationally, thats a fact. NZ's isnt either. We are too small and too isolated to influence a cultural change, which is what a sporting shift actually requires. That has absolutely nothing to do with whether an invention or movie, or brand can be invented or created in a small country and sold over seas. Comparing these to sport is idiotic beyond comprehension

Name me one sport that has originated in a young small country like Australia that is now played professionally world-wide.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote:
Oops nfl

Is a different competion and a different form of Grid Iron yes. But at the end of the day the sport is still Grid Iron and proof that it is not limited to just one country professionally like Aussie Rules AFL.

I hear so many times AFL people say the sport of Grid Iron is a one nation code like AFL which is total bullshit.

There have been numerous players and coaches that have switched between the two competions because they are both Grid Iron football.
By that reckoning Union and league are the same. Baseball and softball are the same. ???? Two different games.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Fred wrote:
Fred wrote:
Oops nfl

By that reckoning Union and league are the same. Baseball and softball are the same. ???? Two different games.

Does Union and League have identical scoring systems like the cfl and nfl Fred?
Does baseball and softball go under a single sport name like Grid Iron?
Pretty dumb logic...

There are differences in the rules but it is still called Grid Iron. Going by your logic Rugby 7s should be classified as totally different sport to rugby because of differences. I guess indoor soccer should not be called soccer either because of rule differences.

At the end of the day the sport is still Grid Iron whichever way you look at it. Try convincing me that the cfl is not Grid Iron.
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Fred wrote:
Fred wrote:
Oops nfl

Does basesball and softball have the same name?
Does Union and League have the same name apart from the name rugby infront of them.

There are differences in the rules but it is still grid iron. Going by your logic Rugby 7s should be classified as totally different sport to rugby because of differences. I guess indoor soccer should not be called soccer either because of differences.

At the end of the day the sport is still Grid Iron whichever way you look at it.
why hasnt the NFL expanded beyond 2 countries? They have the money, the notoriety, the and influence