G'day G'day

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Sean
Team:
Been liked: 0

G'day G'day

Post by Sean »

gday guys im Sean, cats fan, liverpool fan etc, i saw some comments made by one of your members on afl links so i thought i'd come check the place out and see if it lives up to the hype
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

G'day Sean, welcome to Talking Footy. :)))

I'd take no notice of the comments posted at AFL Links if I was you. Waste of time if you ask me with people pretending to be others all the time. I notice the latest crap supposedly posted by our very own King-Eliagh. Funny that he is posting on AFL Links but has posted or even logged in here for days. :roll:

Oh and you probably missed in the past, the posts over there that were supposedly from me claiming I was going to kill people at Sports Box amongst other childish comments. :roll: Like I said, it's all a waste of time when anyone can pretend to be someone else and post all kinds of shit about other sites.
Sean
Team:

Post by Sean »

yeah i know, its a shame that its gotten so out of hand, i wont say i was blameless myself in the beginining, but it just keeps dragging on and on
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Yeah true. I originally took the bait aswell when I first listed this site over there and I used to respond to comments made about TF. That of course ceased when people were pretending to be me saying all kinds of shit. Now like you say, it is completely out of hand and to respond to the crap posted there seems pointless and really a waste of time if you ask me.
Sean
Team:

Post by Sean »

yeah mate spot on, its just that dweeb parker, man he annoys me sometimes i cant resist when it comes down to him lol
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

How can you be certain it is him though over there? That's what really frustrates me about the comments posted at AFL Links. I take it you and parker had some kind of disagreement in the past at Sports Box?

Both Sports Lounge and Sports Box are looking good anyway. Good luck to both sites I say. :wink:
Sean
Team:

Post by Sean »

i guess your right but im pretty sure it would be him, even if it isint it changes nothing as he has ragged on mr for ages lol
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yeah..fuck off Sean