Go Uruguay!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Go Uruguay!

Post by Grim Reaper »

Good luck to Uruguay in taking on the rather patetic and over-rated SoccerBoos in Sydney.

I don't know why those SoccerBoo losers and their supporters will even bother showing up. They get all this hype about playing in the World Cup and fuck up all the time....they are Soccers version of South Sydney.

So here to you Uruguay and hope to kick ass and put these fairies in their rightful place on the World Cup ladder!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Bit harsh don't ya think Grim? Would be great to see the Socceroos finally make a World Cup. Must say however, I did get a little bored watching the game the other morning. Just isn't enough scoring in soccer for my liking. And don't get me started on the acting skills of the players. :roll:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Grim is not being harsh.....am just a realist! Can you ever believe that the SoccerBoos get into a World Cup final against Brazil and beat them? Hell no!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Go Uruguay!

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Good luck to Uruguay in taking on the rather patetic and over-rated SoccerBoos in Sydney.

I don't know why those SoccerBoo losers and their supporters will even bother showing up. They get all this hype about playing in the World Cup and f*** up all the time....they are Soccers version of South Sydney.

So here to you Uruguay and hope to kick ass and put these fairies in their rightful place on the World Cup ladder!
LOL. How wrong were you Grim. You still think the Socceroos are over-rated and pathetic? #-o
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yes BeAussie, I think the Soccerboos were very lucky....watch them get smashed to a pulp in Germany when they play a little 3rd world country...Do you honestly believe the Soccerboos can beat teams like Brazil, Argentina or even Great Britain?.....hell they are getting all excited over nothing!....lol
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

You gotta be in it to win it grim.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Yes BeAussie, I think the Soccerboos were very lucky....watch them get smashed to a pulp in Germany when they play a little 3rd world country...Do you honestly believe the Soccerboos can beat teams like Brazil, Argentina or even Great Britain?.....hell they are getting all excited over nothing!....lol
Well was it this year or last year... I can't remember, but the Socceroos defeated England 3-1. From memory England had a full squad too, Beckham and all. :shock:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

pickles wrote:
You gotta be in it to win it grim.
Not that I see the Socceroos being world beaters in Germany, but as you say, you gotta be in it to win it. Good luck Socceroos.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

It's good to follow a lost cause BeAussie, you never know the SoccerBores may win a game in Germany.....just look at the Ca Swannies....basket cases one day and AFL Premiers the next....anything is possible then!
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Re: Go Uruguay!

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

Grim Reaper wrote:

I don't know why those SoccerBoo losers and their supporters will even bother showing up. They get all this hype about playing in the World Cup and f*** up all the time....they are Soccers version of South Sydney.

sad bitter person you are
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Lol...I live in the real world...the Soccerboos are taking up another countries rightful place at the World Cup. They will go down in a sreaming heap.....
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

You seriously must be buggered up in the head, what a tip aayy Grim? The socceroos will never make the world cup :lol: =D>
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think grim has some valid ideas here. The socceroos are shite, its true.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

we have a strong team when guus has worked with them

new tactics e.t.c

we can do it, we have the players and capability to do so.

:D
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

All you ferals who think the SoccerBoos are a force to be reckoned with are fucked in the head....what else can be the reason for supporting a lost cause.....It is a bit like be a COW supporter!