NRL Rapists

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

sometimes clubs try to ignore the players life outside of sport, but time and time again it comes back to haunt them and the clubs treat it like an elephant under the carpet situation. sad really
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Rugby League has done alot more than the afl in terms of players social education. Certainly alot more than makeup some womens forum.

AFL management tends to sweep its cases under the carpet. They hate the press being involved, whereas league openly accept the ramifications and allow it to be public. I worry the afl is protecting its players.

Shame afl, shame.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Rugby League has done alot more than the afl in terms of players social education. Certainly alot more than makeup some womens forum.
Like what? I'd be interested to hear what the NRL has done to address the attitudes of rugby league players towards women.

As I mentioned earlier, a rugby league player from Newcastle as recent as this season, terrorised a female uni student in Bathurst and where is he today? Yep that's right, a new contract was offered with the Canberra Raiders. And who could ever forget the disgraceful actions of the Bulldogs in Coffs Harbour. What a disgraceful code.