AFL Tribunal - What a Joke

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

AFL Tribunal - What a Joke

Post by Beaussie »

Talk is that Barry Hall will be suspended for a tummy tap, whilst Glen Archer got off scot free with a clenched fist clearly visible:

How fucking pathetic is this new Tribunal. :evil:
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL Tribunal - What a Joke

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

Beaussie wrote:
Talk is that Barry Hall will be suspended for a tummy tap, whilst Glen Archer got off scot free with a clenched fist clearly visible:

How f****** pathetic is this new Tribunal. :evil:
barry hall had it coming, always losing his temper and stamping his foot
if things dont go his way. a complete donkey of the highest order. afl tend to breed thugs like him :D
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

How can a man not be reported if he punches an opponent off the ball and without provocation?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

It's pathetic end of story. :evil:

The video evidence is inconclusive. No one can tell if it was an actual clenched fist when contact was made.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:

The video evidence is inconclusive. No one can tell if it was an actual clenched fist when contact was made.
Well the review panel feels it's pretty conclusive otherwise they would not have cited him. The Swans braintrust also feel there is some merit to the charge as the reports are that he [Hall] will plead guilty and hope for a downgrade!

I love your continual use of the term "tummy tap" in reference to the incident - and you call the Melbourne media biased! :lol:

As an English teacher I have used this term and incident as an example of persuasive speech and attempting to position readers to accept a point of view as fact (i.e. that Barry Hall did not punch McGuire!) despite contrary evidence. This stereotyping is powerful manipulation by people with vested interest who would be better served to let the process run its course rather than running a campaign of threats through the media stating that Sydney people will lose respect in interest in Australian footy unless Hall plays on Saturday.

What humbug and talk about putting a gun to the head of the judiciary and its processes. The Sydney Swans should hang their heads in shame!

Beaussie, I also like your turning to the NRL and saying the matter would not proceed if it occurred in League. Turn it up!! You have been hanging shit on League for as long as I can remember and now you're using their judicial processes and code of conduct as a precedent that AFL should follow????

What a fucking hypocrite you are! You'd sell your soul to the devil to allow your team to taste pemiership glory!!
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

He already has sold his sold to the devil just to get to Melbourne!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
He already has sold his sold to the devil just to get to Melbourne!
Fuck, you really are one stupid merkin.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

Well the review panel feels it's pretty conclusive otherwise they would not have cited him. The Swans braintrust also feel there is some merit to the charge as the reports are that he [Hall] will plead guilty and hope for a downgrade!
Yet Archer does worse and isn't even cited. How ridiculous is that? :roll:
Herald Sun wrote:
Love tap: Glenn Archer says Barry Hall should be right to play in the Grand Final.
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/ ... 42,00.html

Kangaroos hard man Glenn Archer said yesterday he had punched Port Adelaide's Warren Tredrea in the stomach a lot harder than Hall's punch – but was not even cited.
crocodileman wrote:
I love your continual use of the term "tummy tap" in reference to the incident - and you call the Melbourne media biased! :lol:

How about love tap? That term direct from Melbourne's Herald Sun.
crocodileman wrote:
As an English teacher I have used this term and incident as an example of persuasive speech and attempting to position readers to accept a point of view as fact (i.e. that Barry Hall did not punch McGuire!) despite contrary evidence. This stereotyping is powerful manipulation by people with vested interest who would be better served to let the process run its course rather than running a campaign of threats through the media stating that Sydney people will lose respect in interest in Australian footy unless Hall plays on Saturday.
Speaking of persuasive speech and manipulation, can't you see the contradiction in your very actions. In any case, your students no doubt think you're a cat as well who'd be better suited to discussing netball.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Just because Archer wasn't suspended means little. Clearly two wrongs don't make a right. Poor old Barry is in all sorts and the media have even resorted to getting his whorebag of a mum out to plead his innocence.

"Me poor Barry, he's a saint really. He's such a gentle man and he gets picked on all the time. I'm ill watching those thugs beat him up all the time and the umpires do nothing to help him."

Was it just me or did she look as though she'd spent 10 years of her life in a brothel. I'll bet her breath smells of cum and she'd blow anyone off for two bucks!!

The Sydney media - gotta love 'em!

Poor old Barry is nothing but a thug - have a look at the shape of his scone - he resembles neanderthaal man and if I was his counsel I'd be arguing diminshed responsibility because he has an IQ of 45 and is borderline mentally ********. Maybe we can offer Barry Bollocks esq. to the Swans in an effort to have him cleared to play?

What do you say Barry?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Just because Archer wasn't suspended means little. Clearly two wrongs don't make a right. Poor old Barry is in all sorts and the media have even resorted to getting his whorebag of a mum out to plead his innocence.
You just don't get it. FFS, Archer was not even cited let alone suspended.

Oh and I've no doubt Barry's mum would put a skirt like you on your arse.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

So what's the relevance to Hall, regardless of the Archer incident.

Do the rules allow reckless contact, off the ball with a fist or not?

Just because Archer escaped punishment doesn't make Hall any less guilty. Are you suggesting that everyone who commits a crime gets charged and convicted of that offence?

Stop living in lala land!

He's fucked and the poor bugger knows it!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Well from what I understand, Baz will be pleading the contact was negligent not reckless with no clenched fist visible and was clearly in play with the ball not far away. The AFL's own DVD on in play incidents distributed at the start of the season will see Baz cleared tonight. It would be criminal if he was rubbed out. Mark my words, he will not get rubbed out. The Sydney media (god bless them) have assured Baz will play with front page headlines attacking the AFL and its Tribunal. :D

crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Well from what I understand, Baz will be pleading the contact was negligent not reckless with no clenched fist visible and was clearly in play with the ball not far away. The AFL's own DVD on in play incidents distributed at the start of the season will see Baz cleared tonight. It would be criminal if he was rubbed out. Mark my words, he will not get rubbed out. The Sydney media (god bless them) have assured Baz will play with front page headlines attacking the AFL and its Tribunal. :D

Good luck! :)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

crocodileman wrote:

Beaussie, I also like your turning to the NRL and saying the matter would not proceed if it occurred in League. Turn it up!! You have been hanging shit on League for as long as I can remember and now you're using their judicial processes and code of conduct as a precedent that AFL should follow????
:lol: Gotta say i find it quite amusing too. I think the pressure is really getting to our beaussie after being shunned by the community for attempting shonky bets. Beaussie im going to ask you formally now....as a teacher :P ...to come with me and follow rugby league from now on. Comon, its for the best. :compress:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Remember Beaussie, if Big Bad Barry was playing League last Friday he wouldn't have got reported! :lol: