John Grogden Suicide Bid

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

John Grogden Suicide Bid

Post by Grim Reaper »

Pity this wanker did not finish the job off properly. This attention seeking Liberal loser deserves all he gets now. I cannot believe how people feel sorry for this racist scumbag.

It make you wonder what he would have said about Aborigines in Redfern when he wanted to have the Block bulldozed. I also wonder if he has made jokes about Aborignal Death in Custody? I bet you he has.

Yes folks don't have any sorrow for this Liberal geek and lets just hope next time he does a better job of doing himself in!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I can't say I'm a Brogden or Liberal fan, but I kinda feel for him that he thought it necessary to attempt suicide. Surely things ain't that bad.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Nah stuff him.....this is a War people and the Liberals are the enemy!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I kinda like the guy. It takes guts to let the cat out of the bag about bob carr being gay and ordering that bride so many years ago so he could look the part in aussie politics. Bobs the coward.

And brogdens antics at the party with the journo chicks? Absolute class! A real aussie legend, its not an easy task to pinch one chick on the butt, and ask another one home for a root and not hear anything about it till after a month later.

Well done johnny brogden...well done.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
dr nick
Team:

Post by dr nick »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I kinda like the guy. It takes guts to let the cat out of the bag about bob carr being gay and ordering that bride so many years ago so he could look the part in aussie politics. Bobs the coward.

And brogdens antics at the party with the journo chicks? Absolute class! A real aussie legend, its not an easy task to pinch one chick on the butt, and ask another one home for a root and not hear anything about it till after a month later.

Well done johnny brogden...well done.
Well said, my thoughts exactly :D.