Some Further Requests

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Some Further Requests

Post by crocodileman »

1. Install the Fight Club Forums back to the top of the page where they initially were positioned.

2. Create a new sub-Forum called "The Dirt Files" with the preamble "a place to air your dirty laundry about League Unlimited and other sites."

3. Delete recommended sites forum.

4. Update/delete moderator status for mods who haven't posted in 60 days. i.e. matrix, SBR, footygeek and Harold to name a few. It's not a good image for the site to have moderators who are not current users.

That's just for starters!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Some Further Requests

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
1. Install the Fight Club Forums back to the top of the page where they initially were positioned.
Looks silly considering the name of the site. Well that's not just my opinion, others have said the same thing.
2. Create a new sub-Forum called "The Dirt Files" with the preamble "a place to air your dirty laundry about League Unlimited and other sites."
Hmmm. :|
Why? Nothing wrong with cross promotion.
4. Update/delete moderator status for mods who haven't posted in 60 days. i.e. matrix, SBR, footygeek and Harold to name a few. It's not a good image for the site to have moderators who are not current users.
Yeah I tend to agree with your last point. Give them a week perhaps?
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

1. Send out a bulk email to all the members and try to regain some life out of the active members.

2. Redesign the whole place (new skin perhaps ;) )

3. Find a few affiliates.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Silly???

So was this site silly for the first 6 months of its inception when these Fight Club forums were at the top of our site? (can I point out we had more interest in the site at that time!)

When I look at the images at the top of the page, the Fight Club 'soap' appears above the NRL, AFL and ARU icons. Is this silly too and does it need changing?

You are a walking/talking/posting contradiction Beaussie!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Silly???

So was this site silly for the first 6 months of its inception when these Fight Club forums were at the top of our site? (can I point out we had more interest in the site at that time!)

When I look at the images at the top of the page, the Fight Club 'soap' appears above the NRL, AFL and ARU icons. Is this silly too and does it need changing?

You are a walking/talking/posting contradiction Beaussie!
I'm just expressing my personal opinion. An opinion I might add that is supported by many others judging by the feedback on the issue I got.

As for the logo, well that was the best I could do in photoshop without completely covering the soap bar.

Oh and pickles, cheers for the feedback mate.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie, for the tenth time, I'm questioning the value of the feedback/advice these people are directing your way.

FFS, what discussion has Pickles generated on this site since his registration?

You are listening to the wrong people. I'm an inaugural member - your initial success was achieved with my (and a select few others) help and you have headed down the wrong path.

Do not listen to them! They are wrong!
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

crocodileman wrote:

How about if I make a few token posts? Will you be happy for me to remain a moderator then? Perhaps ban you for a few weeks: it's not a good image for the site to have members like yourself that are seriously fucked in the head.

Beaussie, it's your call. I still read the forums regularly, but I've had some rotten shifts the last few months, leaving me with little time to post, I'd rather spend what quality time I have with the kids. But like I said, I'm still a regular reader here.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Harold wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

How about if I make a few token posts? Will you be happy for me to remain a moderator then? Perhaps ban you for a few weeks: it's not a good image for the site to have members like yourself that are seriously f***ed in the head.

Beaussie, it's your call. I still read the forums regularly, but I've had some rotten shifts the last few months, leaving me with little time to post, I'd rather spend what quality time I have with the kids. But like I said, I'm still a regular reader here.
No worries Harry, you're right mate. :wink:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Harold wrote:
crocodileman wrote:

How about if I make a few token posts? Will you be happy for me to remain a moderator then? Perhaps ban you for a few weeks: it's not a good image for the site to have members like yourself that are seriously f***ed in the head.

hahaha! It's amazing how a small dose of "draino" can clear out the rats congregating in the bowels of cyberworld! Welcome back Harold you miserable piece of shiite!

Just a few observations about your post:-

1. I didn't realise that the Endeavour Foundation had a midnight to dawn sheltered workshop shift. It must be for the seriously ******** mongoloids like yourself Harold!!

2. You can read?? Wow!!

3. You're not a regular reader, you're a regular menstrater you little girl!

4. Your kids only hope is to have less contact and time with you lest they be seriously fukked up - do them a favour and leave.

5. KE was right about you when he said you were a pussy!

Beaussie, transfer this to TFC and let me give this worm some real home truths! He wants the friggin' mods badge but he's a fairweather friend with no loyalty to this site. He should hook up with Pickles!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Am here Beaussie, I'm not as free time wise as i'd like to be anymore but do check in as regularly as i can... Im happy to remain a Moderator if you would like me too, but if not im happy to pass it onto someone more deserving.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Another rat forced out by crocs use of 'draino.'

SBR you are nothing but a lying piece of shiite who only was forced out of the closet to keep their little moderator badge. See ya in another 3 months, dog!

Any other festering vermin hiding out down there?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

He's here and reading regularly Croc. That's all that matters.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
He's here and reading regularly Croc. That's all that matters.
No Beaussie, that's NOT all that matters.

Fukk, how long does it take to put a post or two in each week? He's done nothing for this site but come in and make suggestions as to what should occur in here, without putting in a pound or two of loyalty first.

He was the first to put his hand up to do previews and it fell into the abyss after the second week! It just makes you (and the site!) look silly.

No-one can force the merkin to post, and to be honest I want him to piss off, but you cannot have the situation where a moderator posts less than once a week! Simple as that!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

crocodileman wrote:
Another rat forced out by crocs use of 'draino.'

SBR you are nothing but a lying piece of shiite who only was forced out of the closet to keep their little moderator badge. See ya in another 3 months, dog!

Any other festering vermin hiding out down there?
Thanks Croc :cool:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!