Free tickets galore for NRL Preliminary Final

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Skippy Steve
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Sydney Swans
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Free tickets galore for NRL Preliminary Final

Post by Skippy Steve »

Thugby boss Petey Rugba V'Landy Dandy Randy man is very angry that the my little ponies won with two forward passes.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Skippy Steve wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:12 pm
Thugby boss Petey Rugba V'Landy Dandy Randy man is very angry that the my little ponies won with two forward passes.
hes delighted

Rugby Leagues 2 biggest cities involved in a GF for the first time in 23 years
& the first in prime time

the only thing both cities will be focused on ...........all.... week :cool:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:14 am

Fans up in arms as NRL hands out free tickets to Panthers v Storm preliminary final
Fans are up in arms and asking for refunds on their preliminary finals tickets after being alerted to a “desperate” move by the NRL.

Joey Riordan
September 22, 2023 - 12:47PM

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/fans- ... 6947c0a5c7

“The NRL has come under fire for giving away tickets to Friday night’s preliminary final between the Penrith Panthers and Melbourne Storm days after passionate fans of the two clubs paid up to secure their seats.
Rugby league fans took to social media in droves to share their frustration after paying full price to secure their place at the grand final qualifier, only to see multiple giveaway offers from the NRL pop up in the following days.

While the NRL’s decision to hand out mass tickets for free will mean the embarrassing sight of largely empty grandstands will likely be avoided - it has left many fans with a bad taste in their mouths.
Evidence of the NRL’s desperate push to increase the crowd at Accor Stadium was first reported by former NRL.com journalist Eden Richards on Wednesday as he shared the offer he received for ‘2-for-1’ tickets to the match after purchasing tickets to the NRL grand final.

“Embarrassing”

Nuff said.

Gees so embarrassing indeed. I’d be wild too if I had to pay for a ticket after thousands of freebies where given out.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:44 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:14 am

Fans up in arms as NRL hands out free tickets to Panthers v Storm preliminary final
Fans are up in arms and asking for refunds on their preliminary finals tickets after being alerted to a “desperate” move by the NRL.

Joey Riordan
September 22, 2023 - 12:47PM

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/fans- ... 6947c0a5c7

“The NRL has come under fire for giving away tickets to Friday night’s preliminary final between the Penrith Panthers and Melbourne Storm days after passionate fans of the two clubs paid up to secure their seats.
Rugby league fans took to social media in droves to share their frustration after paying full price to secure their place at the grand final qualifier, only to see multiple giveaway offers from the NRL pop up in the following days.

While the NRL’s decision to hand out mass tickets for free will mean the embarrassing sight of largely empty grandstands will likely be avoided - it has left many fans with a bad taste in their mouths.
Evidence of the NRL’s desperate push to increase the crowd at Accor Stadium was first reported by former NRL.com journalist Eden Richards on Wednesday as he shared the offer he received for ‘2-for-1’ tickets to the match after purchasing tickets to the NRL grand final.

“Embarrassing”

Nuff said.

Gees so embarrassing indeed. I’d be wild too if I had to pay for a ticket after thousands of freebies where given out.
so the same as every home game for the midgets & ... vicdumbians paying for tickets :-k

the stupid choonts only need to fly up
walk around western sydney for 10 minutes
& they're throwing free tickets at em :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

The difference is Liebomber that we get no one really follows AFL hence why the Giants hardly get anyone to their games.

What is your excuse for a big team (Penrith) in Rugby League heartland going for a three peat only having 36,000 people in an 82,500 stadium.

You have to admit that is extremely embarrassing.

I actually feel sorry for Rugby League how backwards its going in Sydney.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:22 am

What is your excuse
my excuse :hmm:
I have given them already , well thought out ... legit , valid reasons Petey ..... you clueless fumbling git
please try & keep up with me
K :cool:
Skippy Steve
Reserves
Reserves
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Skippy Steve »

Did you see that only 100 Rainbow coloured Penrith Pussies fans turned up to watch them training the other day? Now check out how many fans turned up to watch Collingwood and Brisbane train the other day, lol.