Racist AFL gets sued. About bloody time!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Racist AFL gets sued. About bloody time!!!!

Post by Terry »

In news that will shock no-one the AFL is being sued by 7 ex players for failing "to protect players from vile racial abuse on the field that resulted in life-altering damage."

One of the players said, "“For decades ... people of colour have been racially abused while playing AFL, and we feel the AFL sat back and watched it all go by,” Krakouer said in a statement.

“I was a 22-year-old kid who tried out for the big league. I was completely naive and full of dreams. The AFL allowed us to be abused and traumatised. Sorry doesn’t cut it.”

Yep, the cesspit game remains in the cesspit after the recent Hawthorn Racism investigation was closed down with no action taken. Yep, the AFL said nothing to see here, move on!!!!!! That's how this mob treats racism in its game. Disgusting!!!!

https://www.afr.com/companies/sport/ind ... 915-p5e531
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Racist AFL gets sued. About bloody time!!!!

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:22 am
In news that will shock no-one the AFL is being sued by 7 ex players for failing "to protect players from vile racial abuse on the field that resulted in life-altering damage."

One of the players said, "“For decades ... people of colour have been racially abused while playing AFL, and we feel the AFL sat back and watched it all go by,” Krakouer said in a statement.

“I was a 22-year-old kid who tried out for the big league. I was completely naive and full of dreams. The AFL allowed us to be abused and traumatised. Sorry doesn’t cut it.”

Yep, the cesspit game remains in the cesspit after the recent Hawthorn Racism investigation was closed down with no action taken. Yep, the AFL said nothing to see here, move on!!!!!! That's how this mob treats racism in its game. Disgusting!!!!

klanballers will [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(
this away
like they do every other time their disgusting sport is exposed as the nations , ney... planets most racist

one white parent
indigenous girls being forced to abort babies
Eddie Mc Chins calling a player a monkey on radio with no sanction
bananas being chucked at non white players for 100 years now

a million other examples

our national shame
filthy
racist
morons the lot of em [-X [-X [-X [-X
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Racist AFL gets sued. About bloody time!!!!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:22 am

Well this comes as an utter shock :roll: :roll: :roll:
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o