Dimma to Gold Coast - Fight club addition

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Dimma to Gold Coast - Fight club addition

Post by Fred »

Here is a thread for those who like to partake in such things not involving normal conversation or debate - go for your hearts. Could I request moderators place any moronic fight club like comments placed in the similar AFL thread into this thread please.

Here we go - I'll give you some ammo to play with.

Dimma to Gold Coast - will this cement the AFL's growing takeover of the Gold Coast and South East Region of QLD - is this the final step forward in the march of supremacy for the AFL into the state? Whilst playing numbers at grassroots is already bulging, the final quest for supremacy has been flaunted by the AFL teams lacklustre performances on the field. Could this be the strategic strike it needs to be? Unlike Greater Western Sydney where they have struggled to gain support at the local level - South East Queensland has a strong Aussie Rules culture, falling only below the dominant Rugby League; will this push Aussie Rules ever closer, particularly as they start to win and push for finals supremacy. Will Dusty come and play - like Franklin before him, will Dusty further solidify his name in the households nationwide with a move to the Gold Coast. Will the Derby between the Suns and Lions rival that of SoO .... the possibilities are endless. Already Aussie Rules popularity has come at the expense of Rugby Union - the once popular code now a remnant of its former glory in the Sunshine State. Whilst it is a long way off happening for it's cousin Rugby League, the push and popularity of Aussie Rules remains relentless. Who would have thought Aussie Rules would have pushed out Rugby Union 20 years ago? It is therefore not out of the realms of possibility that the in-roads already made could blossom into a full blown assault in response to a dominant Gold Coast.

Okay - that will do for now - plenty there for you guys. I want be able to see the best responses but that's okay.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Dimma to Gold Coast - Fight club addition

Post by truthbomber »

8-[

:hmm:

why the fuck is a lighting switch going to the Gold Coast again ?
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

just read that utter garbage above
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
omg
the final step forward in the march of supremacy in the state of QLD ? :-k

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

this is why these deluded clowns are laughed at from Cooktown to Albury

they have no sense of reality, none , they're bubble dwelling spa^stics
the lot of em ..
their silly little sport is not only not becoming stronger, its .... dying ... in QLD
less popular
more of a joke

sports fans & certainly the youth of QLD are transfixed with RL
with Reece Walsh
with the Hammer
with Herbie Farnsworth

true sports stars of the sunshine state =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

not skinny little pretend qlders from Vicderpia in singlets & with the physiques of 12 year old netballers
fumbleball is embarrassing & not cool :cool:

i dunno what a dimma is but
a light appliance will not save the misses & oopsies from its joke status in QLD
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Bbear »

Great post Fred, you summed it up beautifully.
Rugby Union certainly has fallen from prominence, Reds still draw a good crowd though. ( don't want to upset anyone but I prefer it to RL )

Overall the Sun's have had a good year, they have won a few and mostly remained competitive.
Suprized at S Dews sacking and remain to be convinced whether or not the appointment of Dimma will make a vast difference, he has already reached a peak and with burnout etc may not again reach these heights, let's see.
Very good playing list to work with is in Dimmas favour.
This year has proved with many teams including GC that on field success always leads to off field success.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Who or what the fuck is this Dimsim .
Is he like that Hills have eyes bloke who was world famous in Victoria & come up to the GC & said he could walk the streets because no one knew him 🤣🤣🤣
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:39 pm
Who or what the fuck is this Dimsim .
Is he like that Hills have eyes bloke who was world famous in Victoria & come up to the GC & said he could walk the streets because no one knew him 🤣🤣🤣
yea
what was his name ?

gerry hairnet ?
george abscess ?

:-k

i seriously have nfi what fweddy is talking about & i'd doubt anyone who isn't a tosser from the sthn states or from there originally does either
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Bbear wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:28 pm
Great post Fred, you summed it up beautifully.
Rugby Union certainly has fallen from prominence, Reds still draw a good crowd though. ( don't want to upset anyone but I prefer it to RL )

Overall the Sun's have had a good year, they have won a few and mostly remained competitive.
Suprized at S Dews sacking and remain to be convinced whether or not the appointment of Dimma will make a vast difference, he has already reached a peak and with burnout etc may not again reach these heights, let's see.
Very good playing list to work with is in Dimmas favour.
This year has proved with many teams including GC that on field success always leads to off field success.
a great year ?
8-[

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

they failed to make the finals ..... again ... like every year of their existence
the most pathetic team in Aust professional sport
& while they have more fans then the midgets ( a lot more ) , what was proven last weekend was the Broncos womens team have more supporters :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol:

& now you deluded mo^ngs seem think a chinese steamed pastry is going to save them ? :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/