AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Post by Terry »

I noticed a strange thing whilst on my way to the forum recently. The great fumbling game, AFL, is dealing with probably the worst allegations of racism against its players in world sporting history. It's a truly sickening story that goes right to the core of this whitest of whitey sports. And on the eve of its GF no less.

So in these tumultuous times where are the great leaders of this site.....beatup and bummy??? Since this story broke these two self proclaimed masters of everything have been missing in action. Why??? Where is their exalted voices on this matter?? Why have they not spoken???

These two 'leaders' pontificate on everything good pertaining to their beloved 'sport'. Why have they now gone silent??? Are they only fair weather friends?? Is their bias so rampant (as RL posters here assert) they just cannot bring themselves to put their puny heads over the parapet for fear of being called to account for years of stupendous hypocrisy????

Where are you beatup???? What ya doin' bummy??? Pump up lads. Grow a set. Swallow a bucket of cement. Go find a back bone. Get back here and show a bit of fight. A sprinkle of courage. A tiny piece of heart.

I repeat............where is beatup and bummy?????
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Post by TLPG »

The worst?

Sorry - that goes to the Stolen Generation that took goodness knows how man First Australian kids out of the their comfort zone and AWAY from sport most likely! Get some perspective. This is bad yes - but it's not the worst. And the NRL have their issues as well. Why? Because racism has no boundaries. It affects everything. It would be false to exclude it from sports outside of Aussie Rules.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:14 am
The worst?

Sorry - that goes to the Stolen Generation that took goodness knows how man First Australian kids out of the their comfort zone and AWAY from sport most likely! Get some perspective. This is bad yes - but it's not the worst. And the NRL have their issues as well. Why? Because racism has no boundaries. It affects everything. It would be false to exclude it from sports outside of Aussie Rules.
More deflection by a fumbler. This is why racism is systematic in your sport. You're part of the problem.

And what has the stolen generation got to do with sport pal? I clearly said this is the worst sports crisis. Stop the 'look over there' deflections pal.

And what's your opinion of beatup and bummy going into hiding the past week???? Cowards??? Hypocrites??? Enablers?????

Please address the issues.
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:27 am

And what's your opinion of beatup and bummy going into hiding the past week???? Cowards??? Hypocrites??? Enablers?????
I dont come to this forum of all places to discuss subjects that actually matter.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:40 pm

I dont come to this forum of all places to discuss subjects that actually matter.
Oh look..........he's back...............and now he's gone again!!!!! How surprising!!!!! No doubt he's crawled back under his blanket!!! Hypocrisy thy name is bummy!!!!

Bloody coward!!
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:44 pm

Oh look..........he's back...............and now he's gone again!!!!! How surprising!!!!! No doubt he's crawled back under his blanket!!! Hypocrisy thy name is bummy!!!!

Bloody coward!!
Nothing hypocritical or cowardly about it. Ive no interest in engaging you or anyone else on this forum on any matter that warrants serious discussion.
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

The worst?

More deflection by a fumbler. This is why racism is systematic in your sport. You're part of the problem.

And what has the stolen generation got to do with sport pal? I clearly said this is the worst sports crisis. Stop the 'look over there' deflections pal.

I'm not deflecting. You are. Racism is systemic in Australia. The Stolen Generation has plenty to do with sport. It's called preventing participation. As far as Beau and Wookie are concerned they have not gone into hiding. You just wish they had.

Admit there's a problem at Newcastle AND Hawthorn AND everywhere else - or it is YOU who is part of the problem.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

This idiot is the perfect fumbler
Massive issues in his sport & its look at RL
Racism is everywhere

It might be but in the sporting world your disgusting sport is far far far more racist than any other in this country .
So stop deflecting & grow a set & admit his bad it is
So stick your deflections
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:08 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:44 pm

Bloody coward!!
Nothing hypocritical or cowardly about it. Ive no interest in engaging you or anyone else on this forum on any matter that warrants serious discussion.

Gee, that's funny bummy. You used to go ballistic over anything and everything. But now that there is a AFL racism crisis you run for ya life. Brave stuff pal. Very brave!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol aren’t this pathetic mob showing their true colours (no pun intended) .
M.I.A
Deflect
Talk down the problem
Try to say other sports are just as bad .

& they are too dumb to see that that mindset is exactly why racistball is in the shit now .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:11 pm
The worst?

I'm not deflecting. You are. Racism is systemic in Australia. The Stolen Generation has plenty to do with sport. It's called preventing participation. As far as Beau and Wookie are concerned they have not gone into hiding. You just wish they had.

Admit there's a problem at Newcastle AND Hawthorn AND everywhere else - or it is YOU who is part of the problem.

You are the problem. AFL is the problem. The truth hursts. But it's still the truth.
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:40 pm

Gee, that's funny bummy. You used to go ballistic over anything and everything. But now that there is a AFL racism crisis you run for ya life. Brave stuff pal. Very brave!!
Ive made my comments on this where i want them to be. This forum is not where i discuss anything that i give an actual damn about.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:40 pm

Ive made my comments on this where i want them to be. This forum is not where i discuss anything that i give an actual damn about.

That's funny bummy because you've commented on virtually every single thread here on every single matter. Except this one. Probably the AFL crisis of a generation. And for the first time ever you're mute.

I mean we all know why bummy. So stop pretending and just admit it. It's any ugly story. You want to put your head in the sand like all fumblers. You're embarrassed this is your game. Just admit it pal.

And........where's ya mate beatup?????? The greatest beatup merchant of all time has gone to ground. Another raging hypocrite. Incredible!!!
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm

You are the problem. AFL is the problem. The truth hursts. But it's still the truth.
Society is the problem and you are a part of it - not me, because I recognise where the issue lies. You don't and that's why under your watch racism will thrive. That is why Newcastle is just as important to the issue as Hawthorn. Your ignorance of this fact is why you are not serious about resolving the issue.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:50 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Society is the problem and you are a part of it - not me, because I recognise where the issue lies. You don't and that's why under your watch racism will thrive. That is why Newcastle is just as important to the issue as Hawthorn. Your ignorance of this fact is why you are not serious about resolving the issue.

Give it up pal. You're embarrassing yourself.