Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:30 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:59 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:19 pm


8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

maybe they're bigger then the Titans.... maybe

but they're so far behind the Broncs & Cows its not funny
& will be 4th / 5th behind the Dolphins from next year

the only people who are interested in the derps & misses is ex sthn ex pat mongs who've moved to QLD or their offspring
this also being the case in NSW too , the exception being that narrow strip on the NSW side of the murray

these are the only people interested in this silly little sport :cool:
Prove it….oh I forgot you don't have to prove anything you say…
disprove it fumbler
disprove it :cool:
By your own standards, I don’t have to that either.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Team: MYOB
Location: MYOB
Has thanked: 18 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by TLPG »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:45 am
Beaussie wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:05 pm
Gabba sellout for Thursday night reported on AFL 360 tonight.
every flight from mongbourne booked out eh ?
only way they'd sell it out :cool:
WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18930
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has thanked: 107 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by AFLcrap1 »

TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 am
truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:45 am
Beaussie wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:05 pm
Gabba sellout for Thursday night reported on AFL 360 tonight.
every flight from mongbourne booked out eh ?
only way they'd sell it out :cool:
WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
You & facts are worlds apart
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by truthbomber »

TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 am
truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:45 am
Beaussie wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:05 pm
Gabba sellout for Thursday night reported on AFL 360 tonight.
every flight from mongbourne booked out eh ?
only way they'd sell it out :cool:
WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
all mongbournians fumbler , past or present
deal with it :cool:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18930
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has thanked: 107 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by AFLcrap1 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:37 pm
TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 am
truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:45 am


every flight from mongbourne booked out eh ?
only way they'd sell it out :cool:
WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
all mongbournians fumbler , past or present
deal with it :cool:
Lol
Facts & this tool are worlds apart .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by truthbomber »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:12 pm
truthbomber wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:37 pm
TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 am


WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
all mongbournians fumbler , past or present
deal with it :cool:
Lol
Facts & this tool are worlds apart .
yep

this ones bubble didn't come with a zip :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

Go Brisbane…lions that is…..
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

Watching live, teams on the field, damn seems to be a lot of empty seats. Maybe queenslanders are slow…..
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9093
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 87 times
Been liked: 142 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Fred »

Looks full to me
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9093
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 87 times
Been liked: 142 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Fred »

Not too bad a game but not great - flicked over to Storm at quarter time - was wanting to turn back but thinking something has to happen soon - eventually turned back just at start of second quarter. - I’m sure I will miss a try or something interesting happening in the Storm game - Murphy”s law
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9093
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 87 times
Been liked: 142 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Fred »

Knew it - flicked over after Cameron’s goal and sure enough - try to Eels !!!!
Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

Fred wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:08 pm
Knew it - flicked over after Cameron’s goal and sure enough - try to Eels !!!!
Not a bad game?!!!, Are the eels playing? Slippery little buggers.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

What a game…but no one follows the lions in queensland.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3478
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Team: MYOB
Location: MYOB
Has thanked: 18 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by TLPG »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:37 pm
TLPG wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 am
truthbomber wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:45 am


every flight from mongbourne booked out eh ?
only way they'd sell it out :cool:
WRONG!!!!

This is really pissing me off! Air fares right now are such that it would DISCOURAGE people flying up from Melbourne.

And yet it still sold out!

Just admit that the Lions have substantive support IN BRISBANE!! Because it is FACT!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
all mongbournians fumbler , past or present
deal with it :cool:
Prove it!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1693
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Battle of Brisbane: Broncos v Lions v Dolphins

Post by Quolls2019 »

Lions
Highest Thursday night crowd football game in Brisbane this season….not bad for a team that no locals follow.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests