Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9087
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Fred »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:54 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 pm Suns winning new fans .
What planet are you fumblers on?
Most of the crowd yesterday was toothless collington fans .
Where are all these new thuns fans .
Another 3 year prediction to go with my 3 year Lions v Broncos v Dolphins one.
3 years, by the end of 2027 the Suns attendance will be well above the Titans…maybe even by the end of 2026.
The Suns will be finalists in 2025.
form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:54 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 pm Suns winning new fans .
What planet are you fumblers on?
Most of the crowd yesterday was toothless collington fans .
Where are all these new thuns fans .
Another 3 year prediction to go with my 3 year Lions v Broncos v Dolphins one.
3 years, by the end of 2027 the Suns attendance will be well above the Titans…maybe even by the end of 2026.
The Suns will be finalists in 2025.


form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
you never win bets fweddy , you only welch on them [-X [-X [-X [-X
but lets analyse what you wrote eh ..

the thuns have .... no fans
if they've beaten the Tits in the past for average crowds its off the back of twats from mongbourne either those that have moved there or travelling up from dropkicksville for games to watch the fumbling & derping & the Tits being down the bottom of the ladder

The tits have fans .... plenty of them ( certainly when they're going well ) , they're tipping a big crowd against the Phins on Sunday & 80% will be there for them.
all real Qlders too :cool:
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Quolls2019 »

Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:54 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:47 pm Suns winning new fans .
What planet are you fumblers on?
Most of the crowd yesterday was toothless collington fans .
Where are all these new thuns fans .
Another 3 year prediction to go with my 3 year Lions v Broncos v Dolphins one.
3 years, by the end of 2027 the Suns attendance will be well above the Titans…maybe even by the end of 2026.
The Suns will be finalists in 2025.
form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
I estimate that currently the boobies are 13 or so % in front of the suns.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:06 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:54 am

Another 3 year prediction to go with my 3 year Lions v Broncos v Dolphins one.
3 years, by the end of 2027 the Suns attendance will be well above the Titans…maybe even by the end of 2026.
The Suns will be finalists in 2025.
form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
I estimate that currently the boobies are 13 or so % in front of the suns.
actual fans of the 2 sides
not including blow ins for their opponents

the tits are ...... 350% ahead :cool: :cool:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9087
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Fred »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:06 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:54 am

Another 3 year prediction to go with my 3 year Lions v Broncos v Dolphins one.
3 years, by the end of 2027 the Suns attendance will be well above the Titans…maybe even by the end of 2026.
The Suns will be finalists in 2025.
form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
I estimate that currently the boobies are 13 or so % in front of the suns.
Make sure you don’t count home gsmes that are played elsewhere - such as suns in Darwin - possibly Titans at magic round etc.
Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Quolls2019 »

Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:06 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 pm

form home ground attendances on gold coast - Suns have previously beaten the Titans. I remember having a bet and winning easily with some poster many years ago. not sure where things are at nowadays however.
I estimate that currently the boobies are 13 or so % in front of the suns.
Make sure you don’t count home gsmes that are played elsewhere - such as suns in Darwin - possibly Titans at magic round etc.
You are always very helpful…I only count home games that are played at their home.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:41 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:06 pm

I estimate that currently the boobies are 13 or so % in front of the suns.
Make sure you don’t count home gsmes that are played elsewhere - such as suns in Darwin - possibly Titans at magic round etc.
You are always very helpful…I only count home games that are played at their home.
make sure you count thuns spectators legs , not their heads too
they've been doing that since 2011 :cool:
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:48 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:41 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:37 pm

Make sure you don’t count home gsmes that are played elsewhere - such as suns in Darwin - possibly Titans at magic round etc.
You are always very helpful…I only count home games that are played at their home.
make sure you count thuns spectators legs , not their heads too
they've been doing that since 2011 :cool:
If the NRL counted heads, you, at least, would count for two.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:05 am
truthbomber wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:48 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:41 pm
You are always very helpful…I only count home games that are played at their home.
make sure you count thuns spectators legs , not their heads too
they've been doing that since 2011 :cool:
If the NRL counted heads, you, at least, would count for two.
lucky they don't then eh fu^ckwit

they leave that to the thuns & midgets :cool:
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

so

thuns crowd , about 15K , maybe 18K , but 80% away fans


tits crowd, 18,335 v the Phins .. 80% home fans & they were loud, so loud

&
the battle is won , not that there ever was a battle
GC
RL heartland :cool:
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:48 am so

thuns crowd , about 15K , maybe 18K , but 80% away fans


tits crowd, 18,335 v the Phins .. 80% home fans & they were loud, so loud

&
the battle is won , not that there ever was a battle
GC
RL heartland :cool:
So lets not count all the fans who turned up, just the fans you think should count….no locals, no fans that were born in the south unless they go back the next day, don't count those that turn up because they must have gone to the wrong ground…..

A game is a skirmish, a season is a battle, the war goes on and the Suns have not gone down……and will not.

It was a good crowd for the Titans.
And the Suns again fell apart at a crucial stage.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9087
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Fred »

There has definitely been a fair bit of press how many games at the titan's games are away fans - this has been historic but wonder if it is the same nowadays?
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:17 am There has definitely been a fair bit of press how many games at the titan's games are away fans - this has been historic but wonder if it is the same nowadays?
theres never been any press on that fweddy you lying sack of shit
none

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
truthbomber
Banned
Posts: 2072
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:13 am
truthbomber wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:48 am so

thuns crowd , about 15K , maybe 18K , but 80% away fans


tits crowd, 18,335 v the Phins .. 80% home fans & they were loud, so loud

&
the battle is won , not that there ever was a battle
GC
RL heartland :cool:
So lets not count all the fans who turned up, just the fans you think should count….no locals, no fans that were born in the south unless they go back the next day, don't count those that turn up because they must have gone to the wrong ground…..

A game is a skirmish, a season is a battle, the war goes on and the Suns have not gone down……and will not.

It was a good crowd for the Titans.
And the Suns again fell apart at a crucial stage.
8-[

ah
look at the title of this thread
then..
clench your fist , then rain uppercuts on your dribble covered chin

this the a battle between the thuns & Tits
not mongbournians following their teams , or Parramatta or Dragons fans

who is doing better on the GC
who has more fans

&
it isn't a contest based on the last games the 2 sides have played & a long history of similar games .. its the

Tits .... by a long ... long .... long way
here endith the battle ( imaginary in the monds of deluded fumblers )
User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1692
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Battle of the Gold Coast - Suns vs Titans

Post by Quolls2019 »

Again. A load of crap
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest