Kayo Domination!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Kayo Domination!

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:38 pm
Terry wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:31 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:14 pm

Difference is most of Terry's post ONLY contain personal insults, they don't address the topic. It's his way of deflecting from a discussion he's losing
It's like this pal: I have explained everything on every topic to you fumbling dills over and over. But like goldfish in a bowl your memory goes blank when you are comprehensively and repeatedly schooled.

You then go to the 'ol coulda, shoulda, maybe, but, if, and etc etc over and over and over!! So it gets a tad tiring conversing with such puerile fools!!!!

And as far as insults go: I'm an equal opportunity insulter pal...............you and your feeble minded fumbling mates make some juvenile attempts to insult & I return serve.

Of course my insults are on point, intelligent and cut to the chase. You and your mates are like 8 year kids whining at each other in ya remedial spelling class!!!!
Your puerile argument is raw ratings matter, context doesn't. Yet you fail to back it up when given an example. You're a massive failure

Oh dear......................I'm cut to the bone...............What a savage blow to my self esteem .....................How can I recover!!!!!!!

The king of coulda, shoulda, woulda says I'm a failure lolololololololol!!!!!!!! Well that's it!!!!!!! I'm resigning from society!!! It's like an arrow to the heart!!!!!!

Actually it's like getting attacked with a wet lettuce lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me if I take a moment to compose myself lololololol!!!!!!! I've got an attack of the belly laughs!!!!!
pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Team: Easts
Been liked: 36 times

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:34 pm
I don’t or rarely comment on ratings, for a number of reasons.
Some of the figures given are estimates, conjecture or samples, maybe a good guide, but maybe not, and for some of the forum posters to say we won Kayo or we won streaming or fta, to me misses the point.
Isn’t the point the total number who watch which game or code over all broadcast methods?
Perhaps someone could do a spreadsheet that shows the figures, separately for FTA, Fox sports, Kayo and the other streaming methods for each game and each round?
Not me because:
There are lies, damn lies and ratings....
Come 2025, the landscape will change greatly....
And the 2 big codes future is assured. (Perhaps not each club, but it is looking better)
The other 2 are in diabolicals.
I think Foxtel would be well aware of the subsciptions numbers So when they release an article that puts the NRL around 140k and the AFL at around half that they would be pretty accurate, in all likelihood 100% accurate. No need to worry about charts and graphs :hmm
These users liked the author pussycat Mark 11 for the post:
Lookin back (Tue May 25, 2021 2:31 pm)
Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:54 pm
Quolls2019 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:34 pm
I don’t or rarely comment on ratings, for a number of reasons.
Some of the figures given are estimates, conjecture or samples, maybe a good guide, but maybe not, and for some of the forum posters to say we won Kayo or we won streaming or fta, to me misses the point.
Isn’t the point the total number who watch which game or code over all broadcast methods?
Perhaps someone could do a spreadsheet that shows the figures, separately for FTA, Fox sports, Kayo and the other streaming methods for each game and each round?
Not me because:
There are lies, damn lies and ratings....
Come 2025, the landscape will change greatly....
And the 2 big codes future is assured. (Perhaps not each club, but it is looking better)
The other 2 are in diabolicals.

I think Foxtel would be well aware of the subsciptions numbers So when they release an article that puts the NRL around 140k and the AFL at around half that they would be pretty accurate, in all likelihood 100% accurate. No need to worry about charts and graphs :hmm
My post was about a chart, well table really, about all broadcast methods, not Just Foxtel....I thought that was very clear: hmmmm
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

In further incredible news for RL on Fox/Kayo, Saturdays Bronco's V Roosters game rated 499k (both platforms combined). That is a massive 185k on Kayo alone!!!!!!!

In a massive dose of reality for the fumbling the Kayo number alone was higher than 7 of of the 9 Fox set top numbers for the round for their mess.

This total domination of Kayo by RL will see the great game hand the AFL an almighty ratings flogging for 2021!!!!

"499,000 EXCITED VIEWERS
RUGBY league fans tuned in to watch Joseph Suaalii carve up the Broncos but ended up watching an underdog miracle in what has become the second highest rating game on Fox League of all time.

Brisbane’s 34 to 16 win over the Roosters last Saturday night was watched by 499,000 people across Foxtel and Kayo, catapulting it up into the record books.

The much-anticipated clash had fans eager to see how star playmaker Sam Walker would fare against the Broncos, while teen sensation Suaalii was named to make his debut. Fox League’s exclusive coverage also saw Victor Radley placed on report four times and sent to the sin bin twice.

Fox Sports executive director Steve Crawley said fans simply could not look away from the blockbuster."
These users liked the author Terry for the post (total 2):
Lookin back (Tue May 25, 2021 2:31 pm) • leeroy*NRL* (Tue May 25, 2021 3:08 pm)
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Massive Numbers that continue to grow...