London Bombing

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

London Bombing

Post by Grim Reaper »

Well London has a bomb or two go off and everyone gets all upset...what hypocrisy. People in ohter plarts of the world are subject to this everyday of the year but becasue they are not white there is no sobbing....

It's bad what happened to the Brits but if they did not become such a colonial aggressor all those years ago then this would not have happened to them. Their ancestors started this war and those today are paying the price of their racist colonial arrogance by those who were subjected to this treatment.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes very fair points there croc. I know its innocent people dying but as you correctly point out this is what happens in other countries almost daily. The sooner people realise the worlds injustices the better. The pommy's put their troops into iraq so really they should be expecting what is coming to them. Us aussies should expect the same, unless we learn how to behave on voting day many of us will probably be blown to smitherines too.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by big tommy »

Geez, i almost agree with you KE.
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: Thats nice bt please head to the arcade and see whether you believe in what i say in response to beaussies monkey dive thread. :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?