Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:19 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm
You've had a gutful? hahaha.
Pal, if this job (lolololololol) is too hard for ya resign!!!!
Lol who said it was too hard?
Hand it over. Get out. Forget about this lamentable site.

Your temperate is not suited to this environment. It is proven every day. You are incapable of growing this site or having objective 'argument'.

Gods speed and all the best. You'll need it.
This looks like a meltdown. Are you ok? Get some help mate.

Im not a yes man for the league boys, and Ive never claimed to be or wanted to be. And this forum wasnt meant to be a place where you and your compatriots could just bully everyone into seeing things your way.

If you dont like the admin here, feel free to go somewhere else where your bullshit and echo chamber will be more tolerated. LU has its own fight club where like minded individuals can say what they like. maybe you'll find peace there.
Thanks for your reply Wookie. I am somewhat surprised by your almost temperate and balanced reply my friend. It is out of character. It is not your usual MO. I fully expected to be banned by now. As of course you did once before. Then PM'd me begging me to come back. And here I am.

I will indeed move on from this cesspit you have created. But if you don't vapourise me beforehand I will give you and beatup a frank and forthright account of where you have gone wrong. God knows you need help and it will be a long and tiresome treatise!!!!!!

God's speed.....and good will to all men. Even fumblers.!!!!!! They need it more than most.

Love and kisses!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:36 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:19 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm
You've had a gutful? hahaha.
Pal, if this job (lolololololol) is too hard for ya resign!!!!
Lol who said it was too hard?
Hand it over. Get out. Forget about this lamentable site.

Your temperate is not suited to this environment. It is proven every day. You are incapable of growing this site or having objective 'argument'.

Gods speed and all the best. You'll need it.
This looks like a meltdown. Are you ok? Get some help mate.

Im not a yes man for the league boys, and Ive never claimed to be or wanted to be. And this forum wasnt meant to be a place where you and your compatriots could just bully everyone into seeing things your way.

If you dont like the admin here, feel free to go somewhere else where your bullshit and echo chamber will be more tolerated. LU has its own fight club where like minded individuals can say what they like. maybe you'll find peace there.
Thanks for your reply Wookie. I am somewhat surprised by your almost temperate and balanced reply my friend. It is out of character. It is not your usual MO. I fully expected to be banned by now. As of course you did once before. Then PM'd me begging me to come back. And here I am.

I will indeed move on from this cesspit you have created. But if you don't vapourise me beforehand I will give you and beatup a frank and forthright account of where you have gone wrong. God knows you need help and it will be a long and tiresome treatise!!!!!!

God's speed.....and good will to all men. Even fumblers.!!!!!! They need it more than most.

Love and kisses!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:21 am
I fully expected to be banned by now. As of course you did once before. Then PM'd me begging me to come back. And here I am.
This kind of shit will get you banned. I did at no stage beg you to come back. I sent you a PM telling you i got it wrong in that instance.

Love and kisses!!!!!!!
Sure you will.
I'm done with you pal. You're a fuckwit!! Good bye RL folk. Thanks for your forthright input. As for you fumblers....I feel just sorrow ......such idiocy.......such insecurity.

Farewell!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:00 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:36 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:30 pm
I will when you start behaving like someone whose posts i should give a damn about instead of a glorified spam bot.
Alright that’s it! This post has been officially reported with the following msg attached to the report. Dear dear me Wookie, I know it’s origin time but for the love of god please toughen up!

This post has been reported for repeated Sookyness And state of origin meltdown like behaviour. And could I please request that excessive state of origin meltdown behaviour be added as an drop down menu option for easier reporting purposes?

The origin has proven its the most important game To attend in Perth....EVER ...period....and there’s no amount of sooking and crying that Afl is the bestest that’s gunna change that fact wookie!

Now bow down! BOW DOWN before the state of origin gods and repeat after me... the Afl will never produce anything as great. I acknowledge and respect the origin gods Wally Lewis, Sam backo, Steve blocka roach and Brett Kenny and all of the men who’ve made the behemoth that is STATE IF ORIGIN!

:o
this looks like a meltdown. Are you ok KE?
:lol:

I apologise, it’s just the sooky whingey stuff you’ve been giving us of late made me a lil mad Wookie. You’re clearly upset with quotes like “they won’t let us discuss things” and “you’re bullies”. I just want you to ...to be a man Wookie :lol: please, I know it’s state of origin time and I know the evidence proves that state of origin is the most important event thus far to attend optus oval...but even so ... can you pleas just....be a man? Either prove me wrong or be a man and own up to the fact origin is greater than Afl finals on the west coast ;)

:)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:20 am
And i want posters to be able to discuss things without the league fraternity here jumping all over them with "meltdown" and similar bullshit.

Youve had one game draw more than the AFL - but it is only one game. So no, I wont concede anything on that basis.
So ur putting a ban on the use of the word ‘meltdown’?

Wow, that’s quite precious and emo of you.

I think, perhaps, you need a lil timeout Wookie? Just to relax a bit?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Just because we are enjoying our origin time doesn’t mean ya gotta go all secret service and ban our freedom of speech dear Wookie. The term meltdown is not against forum guidelines in any way whatsoever so please, book urself a nice cabin by the beach, perhaps north in the tropics somewhere and just get some good ol fashioned r & r for a while ok? Atleast until state of origin blows over. You’re clearly not handing it very well.

:)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ps we’ve had one game only in wa and it drew a bigger crowd than any game ever at optus oval :lol: , even treasured west coast home final games :lol:

Sorry that’s all I’ll stop “jumping all over you” with facts now and let you get that holiday organised. Try hotel trivago :)

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

How about a ban on Gimmick Gimmick gimmick .
Lol
It gets a run continiously .
Seriously ..I thought the only words that were supposed to be a no no were ret##d Mo#g & Spas##c

Which is fair enough ..although they still get posted occasionally
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Members and guests I can confirm Wookie is not in an origin meltdown at the moment, BUT! he is really struggling with the origin success. He can’t stand how happy the league fans are in here so just give him a wife birth so that he doesn’t soon go into a full blown ... meltdown :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:12 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:10 am
Ps we’ve had one game only in wa and it drew a bigger crowd than any game ever at optus oval :lol: , even treasured west coast home final games :lol:
Which no one has denied. And ive even said it was a great crowd. But you are overstating its importance.

Sorry that’s all I’ll stop “jumping all over you” with facts now and let you get that holiday organised. Try hotel trivago :)
Yeah, im going nowhere.
[/quote]

Please explain how I’m overstating it’s importance. Do you not think west coast finals home games are important?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well Wookie I just can’t agree with ya there my man.

You see, the fact of the matter is there is simply no higher level Afl match played in Perth than finals footy. The grand final is in Melbourne so in actual fact finals footy are the most important matches ever to be played at optus oval. That’s fact.

Origin Waltzes in and beats every final of Afl played ever :lol:

Of course Perth is Afl heartland and all but what happened last Sunday night showed origin is just a bigger and more important event.

You can say no all you like but please, atleast provide some facts and clear reasoning as to why.

xman wrote:
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:11 am
Lol
Seriously ..I thought the only words that were supposed to be a no no were ret##d Mo#g & Spas##c

your tourettes going off again crapper
soo is an event due to the state vs state gimmick and you seem to think that it reflects the true popularity of league

why cant the national Australian team come close to generating any where near the interest soo does or selling out a venue or get ratings much better than a friday night game

how about the RL world cups!
they cant even come close to selling out the final
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Rugb ... ttendances
or the NRLOL H&A grand final! they have to give away tickers after failing to sell out at bargain bin prices tickets

you ignore all this! if all those people were league fans from soo the events featuring the national team would vastly more popular!
but the Kangawhoos are not!
so its a SOO is a state vs state gimmick and nothing more! :\:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:55 pm
Importance is entirely subjective. As a one off event, in isolation, yes its bigger than anything else to date - but will probably be surpassed by the Chelsea/Glory game and maybe even the Bledisloe which are all being held there.

Didnt see you say shit when Liverpool sold out the MCG against Victory, or any of the big EPL teams games at ANZ.
I didn’t know liveroool sold it out. Did they get the highest crowd ever at the mcg? If not I really don’t know why you’d bring up apples when I’m talking oranges dear Wookie.... more subterfuge and smokescreens from you yet again. I know it’s hard to deal with but might I remind you State of origin for the best crowd EVER at optus stadium. Just deal with it bro. It was even pouring down rain that night and still deemed as highly important to attend by the masses... more than would bother showing up to a west coast final on a beautiful afternoon that’s for sure :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:15 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:11 am
Lol

your tourettes going off again crapper
soo is an event due to the state vs state gimmick and you seem to think that it reflects the true popularity of league

why cant the national Australian team come close to generating any where near the interest soo does or selling out a venue or get ratings much better than a friday night game

how about the RL world cups!
they cant even come close to selling out the final
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Rugb ... ttendances
or the NRLOL H&A grand final! they have to give away tickers after failing to sell out at bargain bin prices tickets

you ignore all this! if all those people were league fans from soo the events featuring the national team would vastly more popular!
but the Kangawhoos are not!
so its a SOO is a state vs state gimmick and nothing more! :\:
Lol still won't answer the question .
How does it feel that a game you consider a Gimmick or mid week piss up is bigger than any game in your sport .

You have ran from this question for the last 3 months
I already know th answer ..lol .
It eats you up
It drives you even more insane than you already are .

There I've said it for you seeing as you were too gutless to answer
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

admin ... can you do something about these two. Can’t you just move their posts to their own thread ? I am sure they would soon get the message if you did that. They are as bad as each other in their own ways
Veni, vidi, vici