As the State of Origin show rolls into WA, one thing stands in the way of an NRL team in Perth

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: As the State of Origin show rolls into WA, one thing stands in the way of an NRL team in Perth

Post by Fred »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:21 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:44 am
AngloFL so secure they blocked stadiums for FIFA World Cup bid.
Grassroots players are irrelevant as shown by on & off field success of Melbourne Storm - Elitist swans boast few locals as well. Plenty of talent for RL in Pacific, UK etc.
Makes me laugh how the Anglo Fairy League think they are bigger than fifa. :lol:

I have spoken to many English who say they went to an AFL game but had no idea what was going on. So never went again :lol:

In this country AFL is bigger than Soccer. Hence why fifa wanted the afl grounds. FIFA also demand no other sport is played at the time of the World Cup.

So a people who know nothing of the game had no idea what was going on ? I’m amazed . I have also spoken to many who loved it. Just depends I guess.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Re: As the State of Origin show rolls into WA, one thing stands in the way of an NRL team in Perth

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:21 pm
Grassroots players are irrelevant as shown by on & off field success of Melbourne Storm - Elitist swans boast few locals as well. Plenty of talent for RL in Pacific, UK etc.
Makes me laugh how the Anglo Fairy League think they are bigger than fifa. :lol:

I have spoken to many English who say they went to an AFL game but had no idea what was going on. So never went again :lol:

In this country AFL is bigger than Soccer. Hence why fifa wanted the afl grounds. FIFA also demand no other sport is played at the time of the World Cup.

So a people who know nothing of the game had no idea what was going on ? I’m amazed . I have also spoken to many who loved it. Just depends I guess.
World Cup bigger than AngloFL & brings huge benefits to host country. Weird that such a nationalistic sport puts its own interests over that of nation.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:07 am

World Cup bigger than AngloFL & brings huge benefits to host country. Weird that such a nationalistic sport puts its own interests over that of nation.
the sokka world cup is like the SOO every one becomes a fan then the bulk of the fans forget about the code ater the event is over!

its funny how the fifa wanted afl grounds, ovals even though it doesnt fit the required criteria in the fifa world cup hand book

the afl has every right to play its competition where and when it wants with out having to bow down to a sokka tournament. as the afl wouldnt have had to have stopped its comptition whilst the sokka circus wc was on, were they going to be compensated for loss of income and breaking of signed contracts?

the only reason why the nrlol, wanted the wc as it would have meant an up graded of venues, if they were in the afls situation were they were going to receive jack shit out of the deal they would have done the same
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:46 am

the sokka world cup is like the SOO every one becomes a fan then the bulk of the fans forget about the code ater the event is over!

its funny how the fifa wanted afl grounds, ovals even though it doesnt fit the required criteria in the fifa world cup hand book

the afl has every right to play its competition where and when it wants with out having to bow down to a sokka tournament. as the afl wouldnt have had to have stopped its comptition whilst the sokka circus wc was on, were they going to be compensated for loss of income and breaking of signed contracts?

the only reason why the nrlol, wanted the wc as it would have meant an up graded of venues, if they were in the afls situation were they were going to receive jack shit out of the deal they would have done the same
Paranoid take you have. Stadiums must have capacity of 40,000 - no rectangular grounds in southern capitals meet this. Another instance of AngloFL holding country back.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Not Long Now!
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Getting closer :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

The AFL is a business that puts its own interest first I would suspect. What was in it for the AFL? Lots to lose though. You don’t get to be the biggest in the country by not taking care of your own backyard.

Veni, vidi, vici
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:36 pm

Paranoid take you have. Stadiums must have capacity of 40,000 - no rectangular grounds in southern capitals meet this. Another instance of AngloFL holding country back.
you loons are obsessed with delusion and fear of the afl
why should the afl put its compitition on hold and break contracts and loose out on hundards of millions of dollars of revenue, receive nothing out of it for another code :thumbleft:

the nrlol only half cooperated out of it all due to receiving stadium up grades out of it!
the irony is if the venues were up grades it would only reflect how pathetic the code it, bigger venues for their pathetic regular 12k crowds
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Spambot rant
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:34 pm
Spambot rant
you have no answer as to knowing how the true reflection of the popularity league lies with how popular those Kangawhoos are
shit crowds and dont rate much better than the standard friday night nrlol gamw :)))
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I don't answer your questions
Till you grow aset & answer mine .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:26 pm

You’re an idiot... seriously :roll:
The only dickhead is you lol..
You just can't handle the facts and cry like a 2 year old fairy when you don't like the truth :lol:

You can talk up AFL Junior development all you like in NSW. How did buying up Isreal Folau go to get Islanders into AFL??? :mrgreen:
Another failure. A bit like your New Zealand exhibition matches hey. :lol: =D =D

AFL have'nt beaten their best crowd in NSW since 2003. That was was 15 years ago despite mass advertising and the biggest promotion budget for NSW AFL has ever had.

Not only that nearly all AFL games are still shown on Channel 7s lowest rating station 7mate.

Anyways a record crowd in Perth, and 91,000 for a rugby league match in Melbourne aint bad. (more than any AFL crowd ever in NSW or Qld)
:\:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrl is a game that suits tv. The line format really makes it fantastic viewing on Tele screens hence more tv viewers and less crowds. Quite simple really. Origin just showcases the true love for the code in a special thrice per year event.

There’s clear evidence that State of origin is the Most important event to attend ever at optus stadium in Perth. Clear evidence :)

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:36 pm

so the stadiums, Etihad, MCG, SCG, Adelaide oval, Perth stadium the main stadiums the AFL play in would have been tied up preventing the afl to run its league, causing the loss of hundred of millions in revenue and breaking contracts

so what was the afl going to gain out of this with the loss of all that :)))

thickshit
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yes why should afl disrupt their season, lose money for a rival code to be played? It simply doesn’t make good business sense and that is purely what it is about. The afl is the biggest sporting organisation in this country I believe ... there’s good reason for that.
Veni, vidi, vici