Afl fans planning “mass boycott” of matches in response to increased security

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Afl fans planning “mass boycott” of matches in response to increased security

Post by King-Eliagh »

So :lol: the fans have responded to the increased security measures required at afl matches due to mass racism and regular violence by threatening to boycott matches! :(/ :\: :(/

The afl,once again in disarray because there’s just so many dickwads who follow the sport :lol:

And it’s not just the fans who are having a cry, it’s “afl greats” too! :lol:

The title of this article should really read 'Let the people sit there and be racist and violent': AFL greats slam crackdown on fan behaviour’

:lol:

https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/carlton-fa ... 2810ed308f

Great to see the shambles as it unfolds! I really hope joffa organises a boycott :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Afl fans planning “mass boycott” of matches in response to increased security

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Please let us be backward racist violent bogans .
Please
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Re: Afl fans planning “mass boycott” of matches in response to increased security

Post by King-Eliagh »

The AFL has been left a laughing stock over mixed messages surrounding an apparent overzealous crackdown on fan behaviour.
The game is now facing a boycott from the self-proclaimed leader of the Collingwood cheer squad Joffa Corfe, who says he will organise to keep fans away from coming to the football until the league issues an apology to supporters.”

:lol: yet again! :(/

Talking footy members Afl and nrl, please it’s a time we need to come together now....come together as one, let’s stop all the fighting and meaness and, as a collective LAUGH AT THE AFL :lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Just lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Agree.... been a total shamozle. You think this would have happened under Demeteiou ... he would have handled this a lot better .... I don’t Gill is living up to expectations.
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:23 pm
Agree.... been a total shamozle. You think this would have happened under Demeteiou ... he would have handled this a lot better .... I don’t Gill is living up to expectations.
Has Gill done anything ? seems like he just running off the back of previous AFL Management
which was structured and set goals for the Future>> and he is floating month by month...

Gill reminds me abit of Gallop former NRL CEO ( did nothing for 10 years)

just limited the NRL's Success the good old David Gallop
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

cant believe im agreeing with the league fertinaty here

the state of Victoria aka the Bolshevik state has become a joke! Dan Andrews and his watermelon mates try to rule the state under the iron curtain! ! its riddled and ruined by the PC culture of the most extreme and the AFL has been infected by it fallen victim of it!

hope the boycott takes place to the extremes sends a clear message!
wtf next for the afl, climate change round & the mcg kitted out with solar panels and windmills!
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Metricon has solar panels. Thought this would be a no brainer for the G?
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 pm
Fred wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:23 pm
Has Gill done anything ? seems like he just running off the back of previous AFL Management
which was structured and set goals for the Future>> and he is floating month by month...

Gill reminds me abit of Gallop former NRL CEO ( did nothing for 10 years)

just limited the NRL's Success the good old David Gallop
He was instrumental in the gws and sun’s when second in charge. Think he handled that poorly too
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

AngloFL fans don't mind being violent or racist, just don't want to be watched doing it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:56 pm
AngloFL fans don't mind being violent or racist, just don't want to be watched doing it.
Spot on there anglofl. Very concisely put! =D this is precisely what’s occurring in the Afl with the backlash against security. When Goodesy stood up and booted out a racist lil biatch, the Anglos of the afl booed in mass chorus, week after week. Now that security’s onto em again they’re pissed as all fuck.... quite amusing really.

:lol:

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:53 pm
lets face it, 2/3rds of them could stay home and theyd still out draw the NRL on a weekend.
Whats that got to do with the rampant racism and gross violence in AFL crowds pal?
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Fred wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:44 pm
Metricon has solar panels. Thought this would be a no brainer for the G?
it does?

i know the aami rectangular stadium is claimed to be fully self sufficient.

but regards to the MCG to power a whole next level due to the sheer size of the venue
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:10 pm
lets face it, 2/3rds of them could stay home and theyd still out draw the NRL on a weekend.
Whats that got to do with the rampant racism and gross violence in AFL crowds pal?
those sponsors spending millions in advertising their product with the afl arent boycotting the game! like they are other codes :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:10 pm
those sponsors spending millions in advertising their product with the afl arent boycotting the game! like they are other codes :wave:
Calling all villages..........check the whereabouts of your idiots........contact us here if he's gone missing!!!!!