New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
Quolls2019
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 19 times

Re: New Parramatta stadium will offer a world class experience.

Post by Quolls2019 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Eels vs Broncos 29372 and a thrashing, couldn’t ask for more.



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am

Can't wait to see the West Sydney wanderers average more than the eels LOL.

All the time they have been in the comp the sokkah nuts and afl zealots have been proudly telling everyone how they have taken over the eels blah blah blah. Well here's a few facts, the eels were cellar dwellers during that time whilst the wanderers were fighting for premierships, the zealots and nuts didn't like to post the crowds that parra had at anz stadium which were too big for the old stadium thus reducing the eels parra home average. So I guess we'll see what happens eh.

Oh btw, if they couldn't sell out against Leeds, what makes anyone think they'll get close to the eels average this season bar the Sydney derby? Also, the eels had a few games away from the new stadium at the start of the year which effected their average too yet still managed to average over 20k even with Thursday night local derbies and stupid oclock Friday afternoon games.


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:55 am

Just to clarify, one Mike Tuckerman from the roar is an idiot. And a supposed eels fan lmao, yeah, and Im the king of England.


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

User avatar
The_Wookie
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6190
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 66 times
Contact:

Post by The_Wookie » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:41 pm

Tuckerman is a glorfied soccer "journo"


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image

notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 2030
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:59 pm

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am
Can't wait to see the West Sydney wanderers average more than the eels LOL.

All the time they have been in the comp the sokkah nuts and afl zealots have been proudly telling everyone how they have taken over the eels blah blah blah. Well here's a few facts, the eels were cellar dwellers during that time whilst the wanderers were fighting for premierships, the zealots and nuts didn't like to post the crowds that parra had at anz stadium which were too big for the old stadium thus reducing the eels parra home average. So I guess we'll see what happens eh.

Oh btw, if they couldn't sell out against Leeds, what makes anyone think they'll get close to the eels average this season bar the Sydney derby? Also, the eels had a few games away from the new stadium at the start of the year which effected their average too yet still managed to average over 20k even with Thursday night local derbies and stupid oclock Friday afternoon games.
Cool imagination bra

It’s you league loons who keep trotting out the line that they are taking over



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 pm

notaleaguefan wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:59 pm
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am
Can't wait to see the West Sydney wanderers average more than the eels LOL.

All the time they have been in the comp the sokkah nuts and afl zealots have been proudly telling everyone how they have taken over the eels blah blah blah. Well here's a few facts, the eels were cellar dwellers during that time whilst the wanderers were fighting for premierships, the zealots and nuts didn't like to post the crowds that parra had at anz stadium which were too big for the old stadium thus reducing the eels parra home average. So I guess we'll see what happens eh.

Oh btw, if they couldn't sell out against Leeds, what makes anyone think they'll get close to the eels average this season bar the Sydney derby? Also, the eels had a few games away from the new stadium at the start of the year which effected their average too yet still managed to average over 20k even with Thursday night local derbies and stupid oclock Friday afternoon games.
Cool imagination bra

It’s you league loons who keep trotting out the line that they are taking over
After all these years you still don't know shit from clay.


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 2030
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:16 pm

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:27 pm
notaleaguefan wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:59 pm
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am
Can't wait to see the West Sydney wanderers average more than the eels LOL.

All the time they have been in the comp the sokkah nuts and afl zealots have been proudly telling everyone how they have taken over the eels blah blah blah. Well here's a few facts, the eels were cellar dwellers during that time whilst the wanderers were fighting for premierships, the zealots and nuts didn't like to post the crowds that parra had at anz stadium which were too big for the old stadium thus reducing the eels parra home average. So I guess we'll see what happens eh.

Oh btw, if they couldn't sell out against Leeds, what makes anyone think they'll get close to the eels average this season bar the Sydney derby? Also, the eels had a few games away from the new stadium at the start of the year which effected their average too yet still managed to average over 20k even with Thursday night local derbies and stupid oclock Friday afternoon games.
Cool imagination bra

It’s you league loons who keep trotting out the line that they are taking over
After all these years you still don't know shit from clay.
It’s only your lot that claim that fans claim the afl is taking over Sydney :lol:

It smells like you lot deep down are rather fear full



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17699
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:38 am

Lol
Of what


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17699
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Can see the eels average hovering around 17-18 k next year if they have an alright year .
If they have a good year ...top 4 it will stay on low 20s..

Now any of our fumble posters want to have a shot at what they think.

VI you're excluded .
Your stupid. Nonsensical jealous predictions are not needed .


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6630
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 52 times

Post by Fred » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm

I would probably agree with 17-18 thousand if they do okay. A good crowd for first round but if things do sour and they do poorly from there on think crowds will drop - maybe 13000 (worst case) to 15000 average if they have a bad season.


Veni, vidi, vici

User avatar
Quolls2019
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Quolls2019 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Quolls2019 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:09 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:23 am
another Big Crowd for PARRA this Sunday>>

also would be expecting a lift in Members next year

being that not all games were played at the New Parra Stadium this year..
The Eels had a very good average at Parramatta this year.
With all the teams using it as a full or part home base over the next few years the stadium itself will prove successful over that period.
I cannot see the eels maintaining or improving on this years figure.
I reckon lower in 2020 and below 15000 by 2025.
Still my opinion.



ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 9322
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Rugby League Heartland
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:28 pm

17091 for the wsw season opener, massive crowd for the biggest sports club in West Sydney, nay Australia.


leagueiscrap said its nothing but a minnow game over there, that runs of the popularity of union


Super League’s new £200m television deal.

BT pays £152m to screen Premiership rugby union

Soccer's £87m Australian TV deal with SBS and Foxsports

AngloFootballLeague
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am
Team: Parramatta
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:53 am

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:28 pm
17091 for the wsw season opener, massive crowd for the biggest sports club in West Sydney, nay Australia.
Looked bigger on TV - stadium noise comes across well



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 10 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

eltonmiller
  • Joined: 14 Oct 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Oct 2019
  • Team: Lions
  • Location: USA
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date