Afl Sunday arvo SLOGGINGS

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Afl Sunday arvo Sloggings

Post by NlolRL » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Titans won 38 to 14, such a close game that one



User avatar
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5969
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by pussycat » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:18 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm
Titans won 38 to 14, such a close game that one

Followed by another nail bitter in Canberra.... WOW! 6 of the 8 games went right to the wire this week:cheers:


Rugby League: - Australia's Most Popular Sport :thumbleft:

Gold Medalist : 2011, 2012 , 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 ,2018 and 2019 :thumbleft:

AFL: - The world's least Popular Sport :/;

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17166
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Lol
Folks quick don't miss the action in Sadelaide .
It's a cliff hanger .
Adelaide is leading by 8 unco fluked Straight kicks .
& prob a couple of feebles


It's going down to the wire.
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
King-Eliagh (Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:18 pm)


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Im sure the 40k at the game care



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17166
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Lol

What an uneven comp .
Looks like Gilty will havta rig it like Vlad did ..
Lol what a thriller today ..the THUNS were right in it for about 5 mins .

Snorefest central
Beaten by about 11 goals .
Enthralling stuff


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:17 pm

:lol: the thuns couldn’t even crack 50 points :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:18 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm
Titans won 38 to 14, such a close game that one
:(/

The fact ur even trying is just... hilarious!!

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm
Lol

What an uneven comp .
Looks like Gilty will havta rig it like Vlad did ..
Lol what a thriller today ..the THUNS were right in it for about 5 mins .

Snorefest central
Beaten by about 11 goals .
Enthralling stuff
How is it uneven when the Suns went into the game higher on the ladder? :lol:



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:38 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm
Lol

What an uneven comp .
Looks like Gilty will havta rig it like Vlad did ..
Lol what a thriller today ..the THUNS were right in it for about 5 mins .

Snorefest central
Beaten by about 11 goals .
Enthralling stuff
[highlight=]How is it uneven[/highlight] when the Suns went into the game higher on the ladder? :lol:
:lol:

Dude? Have you ever heard of a scoreboard?

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:41 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:38 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm
Lol

What an uneven comp .
Looks like Gilty will havta rig it like Vlad did ..
Lol what a thriller today ..the THUNS were right in it for about 5 mins .

Snorefest central
Beaten by about 11 goals .
Enthralling stuff
[highlight=]How is it uneven[/highlight] when the Suns went into the game higher on the ladder? :lol:
:lol:

Dude? Have you ever heard of a scoreboard?

:lol:
he wasnt referring to the score KE you dimwit :lol:



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 pm

He’s not wrong tho, the comps as uneven as all fuck. Has been for nigh on a decade now.

Like your argument nlol the ladder in the early rounds means jack diddly. Care to give a lil wager as to whether suns will finish above Adelaide on the ladder? :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 112 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm

King-Eliagh wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 pm
He’s not wrong tho, the comps as uneven as all fuck. Has been for nigh on a decade now.

Like your argument nlol the ladder in the early rounds means jack diddly. Care to give a lil wager as to whether suns will finish above Adelaide on the ladder? :lol:
it means plenty. Uneven would be the suns down the bottom, the crows near the top, and the crows thrashing the suns. But that wasnt the case was it KE?

the NRL currently has the 2 grand finalists from last year at 1 and 2 on the ladder, and no doubt favourites again. The AFL could be won by a number of clubs, there really isnt 1 or 2 favourites. :wave:



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13662
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:06 pm

It’s only the week of round five dear nlol and we all know the sun shines out of a basketcase’s arse some days. Can I have a wager with you that the thins will indeed finish in the bottom four once more dear nlol? And that Adelaide make the eight? Cause if these things happen it does make ur argument sound like turd. You know that don’t you?

:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 17166
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 pm

Lol uneven as in thrashings . Basketcase teams .
The cream will rise .
The basketcases will sink


Metho madness.
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

notaleaguefan
Tool of the Month
Posts: 1500
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 17 times

Post by notaleaguefan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:13 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 pm
Lol uneven as in thrashings . Basketcase teams .
The cream will rise .
The basketcases will sink
You loons still struggling to understand afl is a completely different game to the dog shite game of league!

Much faster game! 3 kicks from one end to another can result in a goal!
No waiting for a bunch of unco fatties plodding up a field attempting to throw or catch a ball from 7 meters away sideways



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

PeterQ
  • Joined: Yesterday
  • Last Visited: Yesterday
  • Team: Rabbitohs
  • Location: Forrestville
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date