Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Drug use and femininity amongst Afl players is “out of control”

Post by NlolRL »

He never said the majority of AFL players........stop telling lie after lie King fibber
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:roll: :roll: :roll: You’re really struggling nlol. If Jonathan brown said he’s in “the minority” then that therefore means.... :idea:

Common nlol, pickup ur game, ur letting the site down at the moment.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:49 pm
:roll: :roll: :roll: You’re really struggling nlol. If Jonathan brown said he’s in “the minority” then that therefore means.... :idea:

Common nlol, pickup ur game, ur letting the site down at the moment.
Use your pea sized brain KE. You're still wrong
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ok looks like nlols given up.

So in sum, this thread has highlighted clear evidence to support the hypothesese that drug use, both ped and illicit are rampant and “out of control” amongst playing groups in the Afl. We have also established that traditional masculine traits such as being comfortable with ones body and appearance so as not to need to spend extra time waxing, pruning, and conditioning and repeating ... are on the decline. So much so that as Jonathan brown suggests the majority, most likely now the vast majority of players are waxing to Michael Jackson esque standards.

It’s been a great thread and a lot learned. Although some have found my findings....uncomfortable to say the least, I hope others have had a positive and enlightening learning experience. I certainly have :o

First and foremost I’d like to thank god, for allowing me to do the research I do. Without him, well without that masculine hairy man up in the sky there’s be no tubing right? And I’d also like to thanks aflcrap, beaussie and pussy cat for their unique contributions to supporting my research. Hope I didn’t miss anyone. Thanks guys and thanks everyone, may god bless you all :)

Alrighty then, I think that about wraps things up. Did I kiss anything?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:19 pm
Ok looks like nlols given up.

So in sum, this thread has highlighted clear evidence to support the hypothesese that drug use, both ped and illicit are rampant and “out of control” amongst playing groups in the Afl. We have also established that traditional masculine traits such as being comfortable with ones body and appearance so as not to need to spend extra time waxing, pruning, and conditioning and repeating ... are on the decline. So much so that as Jonathan brown suggests the majority, most likely now the vast majority of players are waxing to Michael Jackson esque standards.

It’s been a great thread and a lot learned. Although some have found my findings....uncomfortable to say the least, I hope others have had a positive and enlightening learning experience. I certainly have :o

First and foremost I’d like to thank god, for allowing me to do the research I do. Without him, well without that masculine hairy man up in the sky there’s be no tubing right? And I’d also like to thanks aflcrap, beaussie and pussy cat for their unique contributions to supporting my research. Hope I didn’t miss anyone. Thanks guys and thanks everyone, may god bless you all :)

Alrighty then, I think that about wraps things up. Did I kiss anything?
he never said the majority of AFL players
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

“nlol” wrote:
he never said the majority of afl players
Oh dear nlol, I can feel ur tears from here. There there ol chap, there there. I’m afraid it’s over buddy. Jonathan outed ur boys. The shows up, we know what’s happening on the inside what with yer boys sneaking off to waxing parlours, getting tints in their hair, consciously and unconsciously going for female hairdos and prob using the iron to straighten any of those dastardly waves.

I’m sorry it made you uncomfortable ... but.... it’s true, it’s all true

:lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

whoosh, you still don't understand your error you fool
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:06 am
:rofl:

As for your other comments, Afl players get no advantage sport wise from shaving their entire bodies. None whatsoever, we all know that. You’d have to be drop dead dumb to think otherwise ;)
KE, what planet are you on?

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

But please, I'd like to hear how creating less drag on a surface doesn't increase the speed it can pass through air or require less effort to do it.

And KE, be concise.
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

And as for the ladies I’d suggest you take a rethink. Women generally aren’t too keen on guys who wanna be look like women. Some are, but not many. It signals an insecurity in themselves and that my sport ol chap, that turns women off.

I'd like you to think for a minute.
Way back in your dating days.
Prior to a hot date at the discotheque or roller rink did you ever whip out your trusty Gillette and clean shave your face?
Perhaps fashion a sweet little soup strainer or goatee?
Or even pop in to your local Barber and get a short back and sides?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:04 pm
whoosh, you still don't understand your error you fool
:lol: your point was moot. Both brown and the article clearly suggest that waxing is prevalent across the Afl. And that it was increasing.

If the waxing makes you uncomfortable, which it clearly does, please, be my guest to find and produce ur own evidence that suggests otherwise.

Till then ...

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:08 pm

As for your other comments, Afl players get no advantage sport wise from shaving their entire bodies. None whatsoever, we all know that. You’d have to be drop dead dumb to think otherwise ;)

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

But please, I'd like to hear how creating less drag on a surface doesn't increase the speed it can pass through air or require less effort to do it.

And KE, be concise.

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

And KE, be concise.
Sport sport sport ol chap, Wharton earth has gotten into you? Now I don’t know if you’re aware, the attire is very skimpy and feminine, but Afl players are actually wearing shorts (in the cut of hot pants) and a skimpy tight singlet (in the cut of the upper portion of a netball skirt), so yes not sure if you’re aware but they do actually wear an outfit. Your boys are waxing like it’s 1999 below the outfit. So your point is completely moot :lol:

And even if they were playing nude the performance advantage would be null and void. In fact waxing may have negative affects. Many scientists, indigenous folk and western folklore suggest hair on the body provides additional sensory perception and protective factors that would be useful on an Afl field.

So yeah, like nlol your point is moot. The two of you are moot heads :lol: I mean Jesus (who was also hairy by the way) bloody bring something to the table will yas! :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

SportCapital wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm

And as for the ladies I’d suggest you take a rethink. Women generally aren’t too keen on guys who wanna be look like women. Some are, but not many. It signals an insecurity in themselves and that my sport ol chap, that turns women off.

Prior to a hot date at the discotheque or roller rink did you ever whip out your trusty Gillette and clean shave your face?
Perhaps fashion a sweet little soup strainer or goatee?
Or even pop in to your local Barber and get a short back and sides?
:lol: the roller rink :lol: to be honest yes I’ve cropped the beard from time to time.... but..... I certainly didn’t feel the desire to ....wax the armpits! Or anywhere else for that matter.

I mean check this grown mans armpits!

Lordy me, Michael Jackson used to do the same....what is wrong with these guys??

xman wrote:
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

Are you saying you never shaved prior to hooking up with a hottie?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

SportCapital wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:17 pm

you are talking to an nrl fan arent you :lol:
the bloke would be is his 30s ans still a virgin living at his old folks home
SportCapital
Coach
Coach

Post by SportCapital »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:37 am

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

And KE, be concise.

"None whatsoever".

Physics says otherwise.

And KE, be concise.
Sport sport sport ol chap, Wharton earth has gotten into you? Now I don’t know if you’re aware, the attire is very skimpy and feminine, but Afl players are actually wearing shorts (in the cut of hot pants) and a skimpy tight singlet (in the cut of the upper portion of a netball skirt), so yes not sure if you’re aware but they do actually wear an outfit. Your boys are waxing like it’s 1999 below the outfit. So your point is completely moot :lol:

And even if they were playing nude the performance advantage would be null and void. In fact waxing may have negative affects. Many scientists, indigenous folk and western folklore suggest hair on the body provides additional sensory perception and protective factors that would be useful on an Afl field.

So yeah, like nlol your point is moot. The two of you are moot heads :lol: I mean Jesus (who was also hairy by the way) bloody bring something to the table will yas! :lol:
Jesus........, yes, by all reports in that famous story book he was hairy.
And like you, lived/lives in the past.
Get with the times ke.

But it's your seemingly complete lack of knowledge of pretty basic fluid mechanics that really suprises me.
Did you even finish school?
Allow me to explain.
During running at full tilt each limb accelerates at around 20G to more than twice your running pace and decelerates at around the same rate.
Every stride! Back, forth, back, forth, back, forth......etc

Now, the greater the speed you make you limbs travel through this cycle the faster you run.
You still following ke.

And when all those limbs are as smooth as a babies bum, not only can they slice through the air faster but it takes less effort to do it.

The amount of advantage per stride is tiny.
But when that tiny advantage is repeated thousands of times in a match, well, you'd be nuts not take that.

And KE, this is not localised to AFL.
Elite sports people across the globe take this advantage.
Which is probably the driving factor why RL players don't I assume.

But there's another modern trend aiding the hair removal trade.
Tattoos.
You might have one. An old anchor or "love ya mum" tatt.
Those filthy follicles ruin tattoos.
And most people these days tend to keep them follicle free.
Now, being a clean skin this hadn't occurred to me right away.

So, with professional advantage, the ladies and all their tatts all providing strong cases for being follicle free it seems that feminity is quite possibly the stupidest thing you've said on this site.
And,
I'm starting to wonder if you're on the spectrum.
Some of your logic strongly suggests it.
:(/
And thereby "null and void" is one of your traits...... Again!