Afl in China - 2019

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Afl in China - 2019

Post by King-Eliagh »

howdy lads :wave:

Can anyone tell me if the Afl are gunna do their thing in China this year?

[-o<

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Dunno
But if it goes ahead .im sure GIl the dil will use the catering tent excuse again when the ground is missing 5 k people .
Why not ..there are people out there who believed him .
Plenty didn't ...but the poor brainwashed saps did.

So I really hope it does .
Some of the reasoning put forward just on here for how successful it was, was beyond stupid .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

That was my argument the last few years .
I think it was FRED the stalker .
Was claimed that one of the reasons to play in China was to appeal to the Chinese population in Melb .
How fucking stupid .
If they were interested they could go on a weekend to watch it in the same city .
Yet the thinking was .
Oh afl are playing a game in China .As a Chinese person living in Melb ill start going to games now because they played in China ..
Even though I have no interest in the game .
I just can't get my head around the afl fan mindset ..it's bizarre
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
Fred (Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:57 pm)

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
Dunno
But if it goes ahead .im sure GIl the dil will use the catering tent excuse again when the ground is missing 5 k people .
Why not ..there are people out there who believed him .
Plenty didn't ...but the poor brainwashed saps did.

So I really hope it does .
Some of the reasoning put forward just on here for how successful it was, was beyond stupid .
The crowd the afl got for the game in China several nrlol teams would do anything to be able attract a crowd that size
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

What 5 k
Because that's all that was there .
As usual you talk shit .

🤣
Xman wrote
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Apparently AFL have plans for exhibition matches in India too. This comedy just keeps getting better lol..

AFL really are jealous of other codes having international support. Is one reason they playing so many overseas games.

But the field dimensions and poor structures required in the game seem ensure the sport keeps embarrassing itself.
Even changing fields to rectangular with AFLX have not seemed to help in anyway.

You just can't sell a stupid game at the end of the day.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 pm
The AFL really couldnt give a damn about international AFL. Ask any one overseas that tries to get funding - theres fuck all to be had. AFL exhibtion matches are primarily about sponsor dollars - even if the league touts other benefits - while international combines are about bringing talent here, not growing talent there.

The AFL isnt really trying to sell the game to the Chinese. Its about bringing Chinese sponsors and money back to the AFL. The AFL spends fuck all trying to promote the game internationally - this particular jaunt is primarily funded by sponsors and the Port Adelaide football club.
Wookie, please, on behalf of the members, accept my warm welcome back to tfc. It’s great to have you back and you really didn’t need to take more than the 80days I banished you for...but you did, so good for you! :thumbleft:

Now you’re back I must say you can do better. We’ve gotten some good posts from you but also some absolute stinkers like this one :lol:

Please, stick to the topic. This ain’t about ‘international afl’ as you try to suggest. It’s about the Afl promoting their game O/s and failing .. BIG TIME. :lol:

I’m afraid if it’s about bringing Chinese sponsors to throw away their hard earned $$ then the hopeless crowds and abysmal and laughable excuses pouring out of Afl hq wouldn’t be selling the cheese so to speak :lol:

Just accept reality and don’t try and deny the hilarity here Wookie. Laugh at the Afl and the goons led by kochie at port :lol: it’s just a really amusing fail and the sooner you accept this reality...the sooner you look respectable amongst the members.

:)

Do, just please, pickup yer game wooksie. :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:27 am
Yeah. Im not sure if you've picked up on this yet - but ive tired of the bullshit from everyone. If you dont know what the fuck you are talking about KE, just fucking say so and we'll all get on with our lives.
Another stinker.

Wookie, you’re the one who suggested the Afl don’t care about ‘international afl’ in this thread. But this thread ain’t about that, it’s about the afls failure in China. Do you honestly believe the Afl have succeeded or alternatively don’t care about how the China experiment is planning out? Do you honestly believe the China experiments are achieving their objectives?

Seriously dude, just because I’m pointing out something which rejects your alternate take on things don’t mean I’m wrong. In fact...I bet I’m dead right in asserting and not denying that the China experiment is utterly failing in its objectives.

Can you not have a cranky pants tanty and respond to the topic at hand? Even if it’s very uncomfortable for you to admit?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: dear Lordy Wookie settle down on the triple posting, please!

And in all three of your triplicated posts you’ve failed to answer my questions. :lol: please do pickup ur fukkin game dude.

I think it’s you sir who is having the lil wank fest over there. Lemme inform you I started this thread so I’m the one who knows what it’s about. And I just told you exactly what it’s about. Is that hard for you to comprehend, if you stop with ur wankfest you’ll get the point ;)

Secondly You’ve told us exactly what you see the objectives of Afl in China are “it’s about bringing Chinese sponsors and money back to the Afl” so what’s so difficult about my question? Do you or do you not think these objectives are currently being met and do you honestly think the Afl don’t care what’s going on there? Why can’t you answer these simple questions?? Does it make you a lil uncomfy? :lol: just be open and honest ok :)

Lastly I must admit, while wanking it is very hard to take shit from people so I understand ur final point though you must realise I’m putting shit on the afl/ports lil do in China, comprehends? :lol:

When you’ve finished, clean urself up and respond properly.

Warmest regards,
KING

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You do care wookie, otherwise you wouldn’t respond ;)

I told you what the thread is about. You chose to ignore because it didn’t suit your lil wanky agenda and so you decided to... “post whatever you damn please” :lol: i.e you went on a lil self indulgent wankfest :lol: how’s it going for ya? Finished yet?

Wookie wrote “ port and the afl consider this venture a success” after I asked “do YOU think the objectives of afl in China are being met. :lol: way to avoid the question and expose how uncomfortable you are to provide a straight answer. :lol:

You’re Rusty wookie :lol: you’ve been gone too long... over there with those dildos at big footy.

You’re in my thread now... so please...Pickup ur game :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 pm
You do care wookie, otherwise you wouldn’t respond ;)

I told you what the thread is about. You chose to ignore because it didn’t suit your lil wanky agenda and so you decided to... “post whatever you damn please” :lol: i.e you went on a lil self indulgent wankfest :lol: how’s it going for ya? Finished yet?

Wookie wrote “ port and the afl consider this venture a success” after I asked “do YOU think the objectives of afl in China are being met. :lol: way to avoid the question and expose how uncomfortable you are to provide a straight answer. :lol:

You’re Rusty wookie :lol: you’ve been gone too long... over there with those dildos at big footy.

You’re in my thread now... so please...Pickup ur game :lol:
if there was an award for the biggest dickhead on the internet you would be a strong favourite. Your posts are nothing but boring self-adulating diarrhea
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shut ur fookin mouth nlol. This is between me and the wookster.

He’s on the ropes, can’t even answer a straight question and ur pathetic screeches from the crowd won’t help him one bit!

Like you nlol, The only way he can get out of his sorry predicament is if he lets go of his weener and answers my straight up questions honestly.

xman wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Terry wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am
Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.
And it would be an easy market to get a lot of people into AFL.

In reality there has been no interest and the crowds just aren't turning up.

I think Ireland is the only overseas nation AFL exhibition matches can work.

Is just not an internationally marketable sport.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com