Afl in China - 2019

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13125
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by King-Eliagh »

You do care wookie, otherwise you wouldn’t respond ;)

:lol:

I told you what the thread is about. You chose to ignore because it didn’t suit your lil wanky agenda and so you decided to... “post whatever you damn please” :lol: i.e you went on a lil self indulgent wankfest :lol: how’s it going for ya? Finished yet?

Wookie wrote “ port and the afl consider this venture a success” after I asked “do YOU think the objectives of afl in China are being met. :lol: way to avoid the question and expose how uncomfortable you are to provide a straight answer. :lol:

You’re Rusty wookie :lol: you’ve been gone too long... over there with those dildos at big footy.

You’re in my thread now... so please...Pickup ur game :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6993
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 121 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 pm You do care wookie, otherwise you wouldn’t respond ;)

:lol:

I told you what the thread is about. You chose to ignore because it didn’t suit your lil wanky agenda and so you decided to... “post whatever you damn please” :lol: i.e you went on a lil self indulgent wankfest :lol: how’s it going for ya? Finished yet?

Wookie wrote “ port and the afl consider this venture a success” after I asked “do YOU think the objectives of afl in China are being met. :lol: way to avoid the question and expose how uncomfortable you are to provide a straight answer. :lol:

You’re Rusty wookie :lol: you’ve been gone too long... over there with those dildos at big footy.

You’re in my thread now... so please...Pickup ur game :lol:
if there was an award for the biggest dickhead on the internet you would be a strong favourite. Your posts are nothing but boring self-adulating diarrhea


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13125
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shut ur fookin mouth nlol. This is between me and the wookster.

He’s on the ropes, can’t even answer a straight question and ur pathetic screeches from the crowd won’t help him one bit!

Like you nlol, The only way he can get out of his sorry predicament is if he lets go of his weener and answers my straight up questions honestly.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6629
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 84 times
Contact:

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by The_Wookie »

Who the fuck am I to argue with both Port Adelaide and the AFL when they say its meeting their expectations? I gave you an answer. Deal with it.

who the fuck do you think you are?


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image
User avatar
The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6629
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 84 times
Contact:

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by The_Wookie »

KE - your posts will continue to be deleted until you get this one thing through your thick head. I dont answer to you and Im fed up with your bullshit. And Ill continue deleting posts you make in a similar fashion until Beaussie tells me otherwise.
These users liked the author The_Wookie for the post:
King-Eliagh (Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:15 pm)


pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Image
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Terry wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.
And it would be an easy market to get a lot of people into AFL.

In reality there has been no interest and the crowds just aren't turning up.

I think Ireland is the only overseas nation AFL exhibition matches can work.

Is just not an internationally marketable sport.


RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by notaleaguefan »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:14 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.


The Chinese have had like two games there and nearly all will have nfi what afl is or even league for that matter
Union yes

Filling stadiums a bit league in Sydney city of 5 million and a fudged 10k turn up to most games :)))


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13125
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey Wookie, did my post hurt you that bad?

You know, the one where, within forum guidelines, I showed you to be just another brainwashed bubble dweller??

You just... had to delete it didn’t you :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:14 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.


The Chinese have had like two games there and nearly all will have nfi what afl is or even league for that matter
Union yes

Filling stadiums a bit league in Sydney city of 5 million and a fudged 10k turn up to most games :)))
2 things . Can you post in English ?
& can you show where crowds have been fudged in the last 5 years .
Or are you just lying again . .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:49 am
Nrlolol wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:14 pm

I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.


The Chinese have had like two games there and nearly all will have nfi what afl is or even league for that matter
Union yes

Filling stadiums a bit league in Sydney city of 5 million and a fudged 10k turn up to most games :)))
2 things . Can you post in English ?
& can you show where crowds have been fudged in the last 5 years .
Or are you just lying again . .
Your little code has a long long long history of fudging numbers

Btw nice attempt to deflect the number 10k turn up to games regularly in a city of 5 million


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear here comes the deflection .
Please post where the NRL has been caught fudging figures in the last 5 years .
Not some vague nameless accusation .....but some actual proof ....
& as has been admitted many times .
Yes in the past numbers were fudged .. no denying .
Yet since smith fixed the problem .no fudging .
Yet you keep making the same looney claim ,
So please post some evidence to back up your usual bullshit


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2145
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:46 pm
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Nrlolol wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:14 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:22 am Yep, its on again. The Suns escaped the sinking ship and will be replaced by St. Kilda. Interestingly they got booted outta NZ due to non interest and will now have the opportunity to be booted out of a second country in a few years lolol.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-ch ... c6d9d46871

Out of many laughable quotes in the article I found this a doozy:

"“There are so many Chinese international students in Melbourne. Monash University, one of our performance partners, has 10,000 Chinese students in its own right."

Exactly why would you play a game in China to attract people living in Melbourne?

And of course there's the forever laughable crowd number and hospitality tent excuse lol. And whatever happened to the highest tv rating game in fumble history?? Fumble officials have made this prediction 2 years in a row and delivered nil, none, zilch and zero actual evidence.

This game is up there with the X freak show as the sporting comedy event of the year. Well done Gilty. Well done fumblehouse lol!!!!!
I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.


The Chinese have had like two games there and nearly all will have nfi what afl is or even league for that matter
Union yes

Filling stadiums a bit league in Sydney city of 5 million and a fudged 10k turn up to most games :)))
Time for AFL to look at the writing on the wall. Their sport is not resonating with the Chinese and they are wasting their time.


RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:00 am Oh dear here comes the deflection .
Please post where the NRL has been caught fudging figures in the last 5 years .
Not some vague nameless accusation .....but some actual proof ....
& as has been admitted many times .
Yes in the past numbers were fudged .. no denying .
Yet since smith fixed the problem .no fudging .
Yet you keep making the same looney claim ,
So please post some evidence to back up your usual bullshit
But but but!
Their history says it all crapper!

You want proof of the past 5 years of crowd fudging, yet your crappy little code has a long long history of it!being outed by, news out let’s, Government documents and politicians admitting it & but clubs and league administration! And convinced it magically has stopped!

Yet you and fellow loons are convinced and expect every one to believe the GWS and GCS crowds are fudged with zero proof!

Fuck off and get some proof! And shut the fuck up in even having the right to ask for proof about nrlol fudging as the history says it all!

Loon


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:22 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:00 am Oh dear here comes the deflection .
Please post where the NRL has been caught fudging figures in the last 5 years .
Not some vague nameless accusation .....but some actual proof ....
& as has been admitted many times .
Yes in the past numbers were fudged .. no denying .
Yet since smith fixed the problem .no fudging .
Yet you keep making the same looney claim ,
So please post some evidence to back up your usual bullshit
But but but!
Their history says it all crapper!

You want proof of the past 5 years of crowd fudging, yet your crappy little code has a long long history of it!being outed by, news out let’s, Government documents and politicians admitting it & but clubs and league administration! And convinced it magically has stopped!

Yet you and fellow loons are convinced and expect every one to believe the GWS and GCS crowds are fudged with zero proof!

Fuck off and get some proof! And shut the fuck up in even having the right to ask for proof about nrlol fudging as the history says it all!

Loon
Deflection rant alert .
So you said the nrl is fudging .
I asked for proof ....
I admitted that fudging happened in the past

You can't provide any proof.
Lol
It's a common theme with your lies . You post them
You then deflect instead of providing a source .
Same old dingbat .
You've been doing it since. I joined here .

Please try to prove your bullshit .
Lol


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by notaleaguefan »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:41 pm
Nrlolol wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:14 pm

I think AFL has thought that because there are so many people in China, the stadium will be easy to fill.


The Chinese have had like two games there and nearly all will have nfi what afl is or even league for that matter
Union yes

Filling stadiums a bit league in Sydney city of 5 million and a fudged 10k turn up to most games :)))
Time for AFL to look at the writing on the wall. Their sport is not resonating with the Chinese and they are wasting their time.
Like the Australian tax payer for the nrlol


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: leeroy*NRL* and 7 guests