Corby supporters are scum - Kill them all!

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Corby supporters are scum - Kill them all!

Post by Grim Reaper »

Is it just me or are these supporters the most dumb ass scum to walk the face of the planet. They want us to boycott Bali, post OMO to the Indonesian embassy and expect all of those who donated to the Tsunami appeal to ask for a refund.

Well you Corby scum I have news for you! That slag is guily and 20 years is a joke. She sould be put in front of a firing squad and the bill sent to the Australian taxpayer! All those who claim her innocence are fucking losers and know noting about the rule of law....that rule is that if your a smart ass white Australian...you die!

As for the mother, well what was the judge thinking? I would have put that old bag in front of some eager Indonesian soldiers for target practice...how dare she carry on like that in an Indonesian court. If it happened here she would be in the slammer!

As for Mercedes....well...her ugliness is punishement enough!

It is time we supported Indonesia and demand the death penalty!

This has been a Grim announcement.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

The whole Corby tribe should be fucked up the arse - I don't think that I've ever seen a woman/family more guilty.

Mercedes looks like she'd cut your cock off with her teeth if she ever gave a man a blow job!

She's been well and truly beat around with the ugly stick!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Must admit Corby supporters are beginning to get on my nerves. FFS the woman is guilty. A dirty drug smuggler who broke the law.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think the dad is a pretty cool bloke. He's been smoking the gunga for decades! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?