Entire NRL club squad banned from local nightspot

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
SportCapital
Captain
Captain
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Entire NRL club squad banned from local nightspot

Post by SportCapital » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Terry wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm
SportCapital wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 pm
King-Eliagh wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 pm
Meatheads aren’t so bad. Racists on the other hand? Scum of the earth and the afl is teeming with em.
It's great news that now the patrons at one of the most popular clubs in the shire can go there with out the danger of getting their heads smashed in from their local NRL Team.

#BarrTheMeatheadsEverwhere
Any proof that players actually 'bashed the heads in' of any patrons pal? Or did you just make that up????
Miss quoted and miss interpreted.
Try again....


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm

When you post that RL wins ratings I disagree and say why. I stick to the topic.

You guys should try it



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13047
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 pm

This thread is showing, quite crystal clearly, how, if there’s a prob with nrl then tfc’s Nrl supporters are willing to acknowledge it. So far we have the ceo of a friggin sailing club banning an entire nrl club after a fracas, at present we know nothing about said fracas yet nrl supporters like afl crap have already come out sayin if it’s nrl players making an issue then ban em.

Whereas when there’s an issue raised on afl re for example racism, our afl supporters are so gutless they will almost always say “there’s no evidence” or “ the Aboriginal guy was a trouble maker and shouldn’t be talking about racism...cause there was none really...” in essence, they’re actually being racist themselves when they take such gutless cowardly finger pointing at the Aboriginal player/employee who outs racist attitudes [-X

Our current afl members are the most gutless, cowardly afl members tfc has ever had. Gutless and cowardly, to their cores.

Beaussie time to do a member drive and improve the shithouse character of your afl lot.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:19 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm
When you post that RL wins ratings I disagree and say why. I stick to the topic.

You guys should try it
So according to Mr fucking hypocrite here we shouldn't be mentioning afl in here because this is a thread about the NRl .

Members take a look at this thread started by KE
It's all about the AFl ..
Yet the high & mighty afl hypocrite posts about the NRL

Practice what you preach fuckhead .



viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6594


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2086
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Terry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:19 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm
When you post that RL wins ratings I disagree and say why. I stick to the topic.

You guys should try it
So according to Mr fucking hypocrite here we shouldn't be mentioning afl in here because this is a thread about the NRl .

Members take a look at this thread started by KE
It's all about the AFl ..
Yet the high & mighty afl hypocrite posts about the NRL

Practice what you preach fuckhead .



viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6594

Yep. These fumbling zealots are hypocritical, ignorant, delusional fools!!!!! They are totally beyond help and deserve every bit of ridicule and contempt heaped on them here. They can't determine reality. They are incapable of independent thought. They willfully and happily live in the fumble bubble. They don't want to know the truth!!! Dills!!!!



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5247
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Post by NlolRL » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:26 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:19 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm
When you post that RL wins ratings I disagree and say why. I stick to the topic.

You guys should try it
So according to Mr fucking hypocrite here we shouldn't be mentioning afl in here because this is a thread about the NRl .

Members take a look at this thread started by KE
It's all about the AFl ..
Yet the high & mighty afl hypocrite posts about the NRL

Practice what you preach fuckhead .



viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6594
Im sure ive seen you demand afl fans stick to the topic when its been negative for the AFL



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLcrap1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Yes there's the topic then there's deflection ...
Afl posters are good at deflection


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9174
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 1 time
Contact:

Post by Beaussie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:19 am

Terry wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:19 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:31 pm
When you post that RL wins ratings I disagree and say why. I stick to the topic.

You guys should try it
So according to Mr fucking hypocrite here we shouldn't be mentioning afl in here because this is a thread about the NRl .

Members take a look at this thread started by KE
It's all about the AFl ..
Yet the high & mighty afl hypocrite posts about the NRL

Practice what you preach fuckhead .



viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6594

Yep. These fumbling zealots are hypocritical, ignorant, delusional fools!!!!! They are totally beyond help and deserve every bit of ridicule and contempt heaped on them here. They can't determine reality. They are incapable of independent thought. They willfully and happily live in the fumble bubble. They don't want to know the truth!!! Dills!!!!
The irony :-$


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.

User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13047
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:21 am

So anyone got the latest on this story?

I got a strong feeling there’s been a massive knee jerk reaction from the sailing club ceo. I heard only four junior nrl players involved. Not even first graders and the poor Duffy’s gone and banned the whole club :lol:

Why shouldn’t this poor reactionary sod go a step further and ban all nrl players including the under sixes and their mums who visit the establishment?


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2086
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Terry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 am

Beaussie wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:19 am
Terry wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:02 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:19 pm


So according to Mr fucking hypocrite here we shouldn't be mentioning afl in here because this is a thread about the NRl .

Members take a look at this thread started by KE
It's all about the AFl ..
Yet the high & mighty afl hypocrite posts about the NRL

Practice what you preach fuckhead .



viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6594

Yep. These fumbling zealots are hypocritical, ignorant, delusional fools!!!!! They are totally beyond help and deserve every bit of ridicule and contempt heaped on them here. They can't determine reality. They are incapable of independent thought. They willfully and happily live in the fumble bubble. They don't want to know the truth!!! Dills!!!!
The irony :-$
Oh the irony of beatups irony!!!!! The man who hides in the jungle until something negative about RL comes out - puts the bells and whistles on and screams from to mountain top before retreating back to the bubble of the jungle.

The bloke who has never said a positive thing about RL or negative thing about fumbleball. Oh the irony, the irony!!!!!



Nrlolol
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Nrlolol » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:45 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm
Lol
I read it was the reserve graders playing up .
So yeh ban them .
If this was a fumble club in melderp then it would prob never reach the public

Gota get past the multiple defence barriers of the AFlol
A.Compliant media...nope we can't report on that
B.the Vic police look after afl & its players .
C.if the above defences are breached ...then Gilty will give a nod & wink for the hush money to keep things quiet .
Cool imagination bra :thumbleft:

If it was the reserves team they are obviously inexperienced with dealing with the public as comes to dealing with the humiliation of being a league player like the more experienced players are!

Playing such an unskilled game and chasing your team mates backside around a field for a sniff does have its drawbacks



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 15336
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLcrap1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm

No imagination .
Proof has been posted of the afl deals with the police .
Hush money paid .

Can't seem to find the same anywhere in the NRL
Feel free to post some .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

User avatar
SportCapital
Captain
Captain
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SportCapital » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:08 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm
No imagination .
Proof has been posted of the afl deals with the police .
Hush money paid .

Can't seem to find the same anywhere in the NRL
Feel free to post some .
Com'on crap, we all know the NRL don't have the cash for that type of thing.
Get real will ya...


ThomasCrapper. Flushing toilet inventor.
When I hear the word Crap/Crapper I don't think"steaming pile of shit"but rather something designed with a primary function of handling steaming piles of shit.
A KindOfShitMachine.
Maybe you will too now.

Nrlolol
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Nrlolol » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:41 pm
No imagination .
Proof has been posted of the afl deals with the police .
Hush money paid .

Can't seem to find the same anywhere in the NRL
Feel free to post some .
Just deal in facts crapper! No imagination needed for that



User avatar
King-Eliagh
Fabricator of "Evidence"
Posts: 13047
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by King-Eliagh » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:03 am

Oh dear, this nlol junior chump needs to have a sit down talk with admin. Seriously, the meltdown is aesthetically unpleasant to potential members browsing the site.

Back on topic, i havent heard a thing about the outcomes or detail of this supposed incident at Cronulla *cough cough White cough cough i mean sailing club.

So could we be looking at another afl fan ... dun dun DUUUUNNNNN... thread fail???


:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

fredericknash
  • Joined: 14 Jan 2019
  • Last Visited: 14 Jan 2019
  • Team: Australia
  • Location: N/A
  • Total posts: 0

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date